Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Oh look how pretty! (Mallina & Agrippina)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:48 pm
This is a private rp between Melo's Ilkay-Yuval Agrippina aka Agrippina & Leena's Mallina

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X User Image

Leenas Teepee | Melos Teepee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:03 pm
User Image

The warmth of the day had crashed in against the chilly winds of winter that howled earlier in the morning. Too biting and frightful was the cold current for most. Hah, not this lady. No chill nor breeze could stop her from waking up at the crack of dawn and wandering through the woodlands in search of warmth. Her wings had spent the first half of the day pressed closely against her body to assist in her travels. She knew that this couldn't last and sure enough, by the early afternoon the sun had come through the clouds to offer relief.

It was this very sunlight from the mid afternoon skies that brought out the joy from the sun's admirer, this draft wind mare. She was lured out from the woods towards a meadow to get a better basking spot. It was at the edge that she found it, a beam of light just perfect. Her wings outstretched as she smiled up at the sky, her head craned high. What a glorious day this had become!

A funny sound brought her ears to flick and turn in the direction of what she observed to be.. a small rabbit! It seemed she was not alone in her honoring of this bright day. Her emerald eyes scanned over the forest's edge that she stood at. Would anything or anyone nearby scare away the precious little rodent?

WC: 234

Melomar
Hope this is okay to start! EEE HAPPY RP! Thankies for rping with me!

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:50 pm
There was another large presence in the meadow, her movements only perceptive as the shadow of scant, wind-whispering leaves overhead. She lay with her legs folded behind her in the shadow of a fallen tree, whose absence now helped enlarge the meadow, allowing the sun's rays to reach even more of its mystery. She leaned back, noticing the log's cool moist surface. She watched as the shadows slowly crept around with the passing of each minute. She listened to the wind foretelling of the coming winter.

She observed everything, even a train of ants traverse the summit of her knee, an obstacle that she had unknowingly placed in their path, as part of a greater story. In fact, each moment passed within her mind as a lyrical monologue, each observation another stanza or paragraph. She was completely absorbed in all of it, including a rabbit near a newly-arrived soquili, and some squirrels and birds.

Ah, she looks happy, the shadowy hippogryph thought, smiling to sunshine-gold and frosty-white wind mare. What a pleasant day.

Leena-chan
I'll be adding in a nice post image soon! Hm, I guess her font color will be black... xD <3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When she scanned the area at first she missed the sight of the dark mare in the shadow of the trees. With no danger nearby the wind draft was happy to trot after the little rabbit and have fun. Of course, Mallina was not the first encounter this rabbit had with equines. It just hopped along away from the large hooved being in hopes of being left alone. The sunny bright female was warm, she was friendly, and she was inviting. She was not one to get the hint that the creature was trying to reclaim some of its own private space. So she trotted along right into the grassy meadow after her tiny newly discovered friend without any hesitation or consideration that this rabbit was moving away not towards.

Of course this meant that a fun little game of tag had started for the mare while the rabbit was less thrilled about it. It would zig and zag between patches fo grass to try and deter the winged persuer but it was no use; Mallina was still tracking it just fine laughing and trotting all the while. Surely was there ever any other choice for the rabbit than to seek shelter in the shadows of the treeline?Not really and off it bolted into the darkness, right passed the camouflaged soquili and into the forest it fled.

It wasn't until she was almost on top of unknown pony that Mallina came to stop her trot and looked at her curiously. "Oh please forgive me! I didn't see you there." Her voice was just as warm as her pelt. She looked down with a smile. "I hope I didn't accidentally step! Are you alright?"

WC: 283/color]

Melomar
Hahaha this rp is older than the rp pic for Mallina XD

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items