Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
Is 'National Geographic' Guilty of Child Abuse?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:43 am
9:30AM EST 12/19/2016 MICHAEL BROWN

What comes to mind when you hear the words "National Geographic"? Do you think of exotic pictures from the jungles of Africa, up-close documentation of an erupting volcano or the discovery of a stone-age, Amazon tribe previously lost to civilization? If so, brace yourself.

The January, 2017 edition of this venerated publication focuses on the "Gender Revolution," and it features the photo of a 9-year-old "trans-activist" on the front cover, accompanied by this quote: "The best thing about being a girl is, now I don't have to pretend to be a boy."

According to Fusion.net, this young child, named Avery Jackson, "rose to stardom last year when she began documenting her transition with 'Avery Chats,' a series of YouTube videos describing how she came to understand her identity at such a young age and eventually came out to her parents as trans."

Continue reading: link  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:53 pm
Reading through all those children's lives, my reaction: "this is chaos".

The article they linked to was a great exposé as well: [TLC’s ‘I Am Jazz’ Actually Makes the Anti-Transgender Case]. Taking a hard look at Jazz's state, they should repent from what they're doing and towards the reality of his birth gender, but they continue the harm. May our Heavenly Father give them discernment.

cristobela
Vice Captain

News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces