Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Joyful Pro-Choice Mother Throws Fetus Shower

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:05 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA—Expectant mother Erin Bruford was described as “glowing” as the five-months-pregnant woman enjoyed the company of her friends and family at her fetus shower this Thursday evening, thrown to celebrate the parasitic growth within her womb.

Continue reading: link  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:00 am
Quote:
parasitic growth within her womb

This is what our view of human life has descended to.  

Lady Vizsla

cristobela
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:26 am
To someone with a renewed mind, they'd see the ridiculousness of the pro-choice stance by reading this piece of satire, but to someone who doesn't have a renewed mind, they'd agree with it, and be like, "exactly".

edit: in case what I said isn't clear:

Christian: "See! You pro-choicers are so ridiculous; why would we throw baby showers if the heart-beating, living creature in our bellies were not a fetal human, but just parasitic growth?"

Pro-choicer: "See! You Christians are so ridiculous; it's a lifeless lump of cells! Why are you throwing baby showers?"

I feel like this satire just solidifies people in their own convictions, doesn't really expose anything, unless the pro-choicer is the one throwing the baby shower and they don't believe the being in their womb is a baby...? despite throwing the baby shower...? But this satire is assuming that the pro-choicer doesn't see the living being as a baby. Even if a pro-choicer does see the living being as a baby, there's also the very real possibility that they see nothing wrong with all flavors of infanticide, let alone killing adults who don't break the law (just for being disabled or old) by euthanasia. This is definitely an unregenerate heart problem.

FOR THE RECORD: neither political stance completely represents the Biblical view 100% as covered in my reply to this topic [Abortion], and I think that's the bigger problem (when Christians are not being consistent with everything the Bible says). There comes a time to kill babies along with their guilty mothers, just as much as stoning grown adults to death (the lawful scenarios explained in the linked-to topic).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:57 am
How can a person become so calloused?! sad

Could it be she has, as the apostle Paul puts it, a seared conscience?!  

D-BoyTheFighter

Blessed Lionheart

16,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Fusion Expert 300

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:04 am
D-BoyTheFighter
How can a person become so calloused?! sad

Could it be she has, as the apostle Paul puts it, a seared conscience?!

I should stress that this is satire and not a real person. The intent with this article was to show the ridiculousness of holding to the idea of the baby being nothing but a lump of tissues while at the same time throwing a babyshower for what they consider to be nothing but a lump of tissue.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:08 am
Garland-Green

I should stress that this is satire and not a real person. The intent with this article was to show the ridiculousness of holding to the idea of the baby being nothing but a lump of tissues while at the same time throwing a babyshower for what they consider to be nothing but a lump of tissue.

The way things are in this world, it wouldn't be surprised if someone would take it to this extreme for real.  

D-BoyTheFighter

Blessed Lionheart

16,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Fusion Expert 300
The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items