Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] And a Pony New Year~! (Iyari & Hushby) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:22 pm
His eyes widened as Iyari spoke. He was no expert on horsemen or humans. He was silent for a moment from sheer disbelief. After some thought, he accepted the war mare’s words as the truth. What reason would she have to lie to someone she had just met?

“The humans did that? How?… Why would they do that? What would they destroy your home? What could they gain from killing the horsemen? What’s wrong with them?!” The mimic shook from frustration and confusion. He had been raised around Halloweentown and his outlook on life was a simple one. He had mild goals of seeing more of the world and making lasting friendships. Destroying a civilization’s home and attempting to wipe them all out contradicted his method of thinking. The selfishness required to perform such actions were far beyond his understanding. A thin crack had formed on his innocence. He clenched his claws together. “And there’s nothing that can be done to change it?!”

He breathed in deeply and tried to calm himself when he thought about the horsemen. They must have asked these same questions time and time again. And somehow, they hadn’t given up. It seemed that they kept on living with their own ways and traditions all this time. They had been forced away from their home, nearly destroyed, and somehow became stronger. The mimic took a step forward and looked Iyari in her piercing eyes. “To go through all of that without losing hope… You really are strong and have every reason to be proud of who you are. I wish I had something like that inside of myself.”

kuumeii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:57 pm
"I'm surprised you didn't know." Iyari grunted, but she figured as much. It was likely not part of the curriculum at the school to talk about things like that. Iyari shook her head. "What else? Fear. Whatever they are afraid of they move out like a fire and consume." Her voice had grown terse and she blinked back over to him, curious about his demeanor.

"I thank you for the concern, but it is not something you need to concern yourself with. Though I appreciate the concern, nothing can undo the damage that has been done." Iyari muttered to herself and stared down at the short creature, tilting her head at his compliment. It isn't hope that drives me.. She thought loudly, though dare not speak it. She wasn't sure what admitting her underlying bloodlust would do, but it was likely to not end well.

"What?" There was genuine confusion in her voice and she stared back. "Pride..." Iyari did feel pride being in War, but since there had been a lot of inaction she was unsure where she stood. "Don't worry yourself with it." Otherwise you might get in the way. Though there was something sweet about the concern.

"Just take care not to run into any." Until you're strong enough to destroy them yourself.

Black Magic Empress

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:46 pm
“Fear? Like the FEAR our world exists from?” The mimic tilted his head. The world was more complex than he imagined. Humans sounded horrifying from the way Iyari had described their actions. He was sad that there was nothing to be done to reverse the damage. “There shouldn’t be any here to worry about. They sound awful. I want to see the world, but I’m not sure I want to go to theirs now.”

He let out a low sigh. The story of the horsemen was an unfortunate one, but he didn’t want Iyari’s new year to start with a depressing reflection on the past. He heard a distant cheer in the distance. “The big guillotine must be dropping soon. I don’t usually watch it, but you’ve never seen it before.” He had a massive amount of difficulty asking the horsewoman if she wanted to go and see it. His face contorted a little as he mumbled, “Would you like to go check it out?”  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:35 pm
"Something like that." Iyari looked back at him. "I can go look, it may be interesting." Her wings fluttered and she exhaled, walking next to him. "Show me how you Halloween creatures bring in the new year." There was a nod to the smaller creature, but she felt lighter somehow. Like there was something she was leaving behind as she moved towards the new year and she had made a friend of sorts, it seemed.  

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:03 pm
His lack of confidence led him to believe that his offer was immediately slammed down by the war horsewoman. He was prepared for rejection as he automatically started to respond. “Of course not, you’re t-“ He stopped speaking and his eyes glazed when Iyari said she would go. He was in disbelief.

“Really? Okay then… I think I know the quickest way. L-let’s go,” he stuttered as he started walking with Iyari. He had made a friend and he was determined to make it a lasting bond. He smiled and shook a little as they walked to the big guillotine. A new Frost October began with a satisfying sound as the guillotine's blade dropped.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff