Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Strange Attractions (Pnevyma x Hoshikage)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:33 pm
This is a private RP between myself and xKOVAKtheWOLFx. Please DO NOT post without permission!

User Image

User Image

Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | xKOVAKtheWOLFx's Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:30 pm
The sun beamed high in the noon day sky. Its brilliance radiated out over the lands, providing some measure of warmth against the brisk autumnal air. Winter would soon be arriving in the land to take over where Fall would leave off. It is for this reason that Hoshikage had decided to undertake his journey sooner rather than later. It was to be a short one anyway. His mission was to travel to a certain point to assess the area. His herd was contemplating expansion to the plains, but the land hadn't been properly observed yet. There was no certainty as to its safety. His father had meant to do it himself, but Kage requested to undertake the journey instead for it would give him a chance to explore and learn. Truthfully, Hoshikage had little to no expectations for the trip. They had never encountered any troubles since before he was even born. There should be little cause for concern. With that in mind, it was far more prudent to confirm such things rather than to assume them.

Time passed on with Hoshikage stopping at intervals along the way. A new discovery here. An interesting sight there. Before he realized the time, the sun had begun its descent to the horizon. "I should be getting close to the plains." He said to himself, suddenly grasping upon how quiet it was. His bonded, a small bird named Taryn, stayed behind to help Kage's mother with another task. The hummingbird was usually the more talkative one in the duo. Hoshikage felt a faint sense of loneliness. Interesting... But he didn't have much time to ponder the odd sensation as he soon found himself exiting the treeline of the forest. Before him stretched a wide swath of open plains. To his left, the retreating mountains could barely be seen far in the distance. To his right, the forest curved away until it vanished into nothing.

Hoshikage scanned the horizon for any signs of life. There appeared to be nothing as far as his eye could see. Except, off to his left, a little further along the forestline, there appeared to be a light glint of orange. "Surely it can't be." He said aloud in disbelief. He blinked his eyes to clear them, believing he might be imagining things. Sure enough though, the hint of orange remained. The young stallion hesitantly walked towards the object of his fascination. Slowly, it began to resolve itself into many hints of orange with green vines protruding every which way. It was! It was a pumpkin patch! "Now where did you little ones come from?" The question slipped from his mouth absently as his mind whirled with possibilities.

WC: 450

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:49 pm
Pnevyma Kolokytha was just finished making rounds with Flois Italis the the woods. Luckily, they did not have to rescue anyone this morning, and it was now the afternoon. The usdia nodded to the mutant wolf, letting her know that she could go play and receive news from the wolf pack they were protecting. Flois deserved her days off at times, and today was one of them.

So now he was alone, and it was the perfect time to visit his pumpkin patch. He was quite proud of this year's bounty. They would have to be harvested soon so that he could start tending the land for the next spring. It wasn't that bad of a job. He rather enjoyed it. It kept him preoccupied from his thoughts of his homeland. If only his parents saw him now, maybe they would for once, be proud of him. But he shook that thought away.

As he made his way towards the light, the stallion huffed and stopped, seeing a large Soquili approaching his pumpkin patch. Pnevyma watched for a while, determining whether the crops were in danger or not. Really, the patch was intended to feed the hungry and lure the wandering to safety. Not to mention it was a reward for the lost to be re-welcomed to society with pumpkins! He blinked. But they didn't come from the forest. Maybe just a lucky wanderer, perhaps?

By then, the stallion decided that the stranger was not trouble and walked up to him. "It's amazing what a little tender love and care can do to the land, am I right?" He then examined the stranger from where he stood. He had a glow to him, so maybe he was related to the glowing mare he met years ago? A possibility. But then wings. More than a set too! Pnevyma was stunned at that. Was he able to fly?

"If you don't mind me asking, but where are you from? I haven't seen much winged soquili. Even rare to see someone with multiple sets.I met someone a long time ago with a glow too, but I doubt that you know of her. She was a more dark mare - purple." The usidia then walked up to the patch and began inspecting for any bugs. Weeds would come after that. He often collected the bugs and placed them into a rotting pumpkin located the end of the patch - mainly to breed. They helped with waste - decomposers - and often birds would stop by and collect their daily share of grub. He didn't mind sharing. "It would be grateful if you help me with collecting the bugs - worms and beetles mainly. The grasshoppers can stay. I don't think there's any larvae around yet, so nothing should really be spawning yet."

Kaya Wolf Moon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:56 pm
Hoshikage started slightly at the sudden arrival of the Usdia. "Pardon me. I did not mean to intrude." He bowed his head in a mixture of apology and greeting. "I truthfully was not expecting a pumpkin patch to exist here. But, I suppose it proves that old saying correct, some tender love and care can certainly do wonders for the land." The larger stallion could feel the smaller one's gaze on him. It appeared as if he might be studying him. Truth be told, Kage was subtly doing the same to him. His entire body was the darkest shade of black. He might very well have been capable of blending into the night, unable to be seen unless so desired, except for the gentle green glow that emanated from his mouth and eyes. Kage likened the appearance to a ghostly fire that flourished from the inside, escaping in wisps of smoke on the outside. He felt an immense curiosity at the sight for he had never encountered such a Soquili before.

His attention was pulled out of the Usdia's appearance and back to his speech. "Oh, forgive me. I am afraid I do not know of the mare you speak of. The glow that I possess was indeed inherited from my mother, but she has similar colors and markings as myself. My wings are also a gift from her." He smiled when he said the last, absently fluttering his wings. "As to where I am from..." Kage shifted his stance so that he was facing more towards the treeline. "I come from my herd's land in the forest. It is about a day's walk from here. We were considering expanding so I was sent to determine any hazards that might be hidden to us." The tri-wing stallion stopped in his explanation, watching curiously as the Usdia began inspecting his plants. He blinked owlishly when he was asked if he would help. "Umm...certainly. I--I would be honored to assist. Though, I must warn you that I am not the most gifted when it comes to tending gardens. Even if it simply a matter of collecting bugs." Even as he admitted this, Kage got to work searching for the preferred insects.

"My name is Hoshikage, by the way. May I ask what yours is? I would also enjoy hearing how you came to be here with your patch of pumpkins. For I find this is an odd location to lay roots down in." He realized the potential for offense in his words after he spoke, and he backpedaled instantly. “N-not to say that it is foolish or lacks proper planning. The patch is thriving, after all, and I am certain that is due to great care and forethought on your behalf.” A nervous chuckle could be heard before he fell silent, focusing more so on the task requested of him instead of the fool he had just made of himself.

WC: 489

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Sorry for the 2nd quote. I was so close to the word max for stats that I added a bit more in.

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:44 pm
Pnevyma Kolokytha smiled at Hoshikage's honest and observant words. He liked those who knew to speak their mind and opinions, admitting when they weren't as skilled in something as someone else. An honest soul Hoshikage possessed.

"Many don't expect this to be here," he laughed. "But that's what makes life interesting, doesn't it? To see something unexpected actually happen." He was however, half content but half disappointed that the stallion did not know of the purple mare. Perhaps his mother knew of his friend? He'd definitely need to ask if they were to ever meet. 'She sounds like a sight to see,' he thought, trying to visualize Hoshikage's mother through the description. As to the fact that his herd was planning to expand? Pnevyma did not know how to take it. Why did they want to expand? Was there a threat to the herd? How far were they planning to spread their territory? Although Pnevyma himself would not have mind gaining new neighbors, he heard stories of greedy herds who wanted to claim as much as they could, rather than what was necessary to thrive.

"Hmm. There might be some wolves who might challenge your herd, but I'm sure that we can all work things out. Skinwalkers haven't been spotted around lately, but we are near to where some were found months ago." He shrugged, showing there was really nothing to fear around here. After all, the usidia was living here for quite some time and he was still here!

"I keep this patch open to all, so good and bad Soquili alike, even familiars," he said, prodding a vine. "Food for some. Hope for a better life for others. A little community service work for others." The last part, Pnevyma gently nudged Hoshikage. "It might be an odd location, but I think it's the perfect place for me, if I might say. And it adds character to the land in my opinion, but I'm Pnevyma Kolokytha. Pnevyma, Pnev, whatever floats your boat."

Kaya Wolf Moon
omg i'm so sorry for the six months to respond ;n;

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:34 pm
Hoshikage smiled at the smaller stallion’s words. Indeed, life had an interesting way of flourishing where least expected. To have pumpkins in a place such as the one he currently found himself was proof of mother nature’s unique sense of humor and poise. “What you say is true.” He inclined his head in agreement. “Sometimes the least expected circumstance becomes the one which provides the greatest experience. Whether for good or naught, we all utilize those things unexpected to grow and learn. I believe your pumpkins are quite the example of life finding a way to teach us that.” While he spoke, the young stallion set about to his assigned task. His glowing green orbs searching intently for any of the beetles or worms that might threaten the crops the Usdia so painstakingly watched over.

He paused in his endeavors, though, when he heard the other mention a group of wolves whom might issue protest. “Do you know of where their territory lies? We would not want to encroach onto their rightful land. That is not our way.” He did not know why he felt the need to explain himself as thoroughly as he did. Perhaps it was because this encounter was his first of this kind, or maybe even that he wanted to set the other stallion at ease. Whatever the case may be, Hoshkage wanted it to be clear that his herd were not conquerors. They wished to expand, yes, but not at the cost of seizing another’s territory. “Please, correct me if I have garnered the wrong observation, but it seems as if you may know these wolves. If so, would they consider discussing an alliance of some sort with our herd? As I said, we would not want to disavow them of their land. It is theirs. Yet, we also do not know much of the areas outside of our own.” Hoshikage chuckled dryly as he motioned to the pumpkin patch. “Which was easily told in my surprise of your wondrous home.”

The draft stallion grinned briefly at the other then returned to his task. He found a horde of beetles rooting under a knot of vines near the middle of the patch. Glancing about, he found a small bucket with which to house the bugs and prevent their escape back into the soil. “Ahah!” He swiftly scooped up the small contingent, allowing for a nice clump of soil as well, before setting the bucket off to the side, away from any vines which might be used to climb. He found himself chuckling again upon receiving the jesting nudge from the Usdia. “I must admit that there is something therapeutic about these tasks. It is certainly a change of pace from my usual tasks within the herd. As I do not doubt the same would be true for any other whom might happen upon this place. A nice change from the everyday travels or fights. Though, I do wonder how you have avoided trouble from some of the more…devilish passersby?” Hoshikage could not quite comprehend how the Usdia managed that feat. Skinwalkers and their ilk were not ones to let another be. “However, you do it, it is good to see you prosperous…Pnev.” He said the name slowly, letting it roll off his tongue. Pleasant to his ears and dripping of unique character…much the same as the Usdia who bore the name itself.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:20 pm
Pnevyma Kolokytha paused what he was doing to listen to Hoshikage's rather diplomatic words. "My bonded is actually friends with a wolves, and she just actually went off to mingle with their pack. I'll talk to her about your herd later if you'd like!" He smiled at the compliment of his home. A mystery.

"It is at best, or I try to, avoid them whenever possible. Personally, I have not yet encountered a skinwalker, and I would honestly be terrified to." Noting that the larger stallion got into a fair amount of fights from exploring, Pnevyma clicked his tongue. "Have you experienced some at your old home? Or tell me more about your story while we're at it."

Kaya Wolf Moon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:51 pm
The dark-bodied stallion with green markings halted in his endeavors to peer over at the smaller one. “You are most kind. I will have to mention it to my herd’s elders when I return. However, if you could speak with her and she, in turn, with the wolves, then we would greatly appreciate it. Our goal is not to conquer but to thrive. If nothing else comes of the talks, we will be all the wiser for where their territory lays which would allow us to avoid overstepping those boundaries.” Hoshikage could not express in any greater detail how much his herd wished to avoid conflict with other herds. Their way was not to impede upon. No, it was to accept those once lost amid the world and to prosper in love and life. “If your bonded is open to such ideas, then I will tell you how to find our herd. That way, you can both come visit if you wish, and the first steps in discussing those matters can be taken.” He smiled at the Usdia in charming way, though he would have called it that. If he were to be honest, despite having spent but a couple of hours thus far with the smaller stallion, he hoped that Pnev would agree to a visit. Hoshikage could guide him around the herd lands. He could show him the fields in which he played as a young foal with his sister, introduce him to the land wardens of whom he might find particular interest. That is to say, Hoshikage found himself wanting to see Pnevyma again. He was unable to pin his thoughts squarely down as to why he desired it. They had only just met, after all, yet he could not deny the notion. He has a certain appeal to him. He admitted to himself after studying the spunky, upbeat attitude of the Usdia.

His thoughts were unable to track any further as he found his attention drawn back to their conversation. Pnevyma spoke to his lack of experience with Skinwalkers. Again, Hoshikage found himself befuddle by the stallion’s luck. “You are wise to be terrified of them. Skinwalkers are vile creatures whom will stop at nothing to have their way.” He drew in a deep breath before letting it out in a rush. “As you have surmised, we have had our fair share of encounters with them. My father was nearly murdered by one some years ago. But, it is the other that troubles us most. She is relentless in her taunts towards us. We have been able to keep her at bay, but she is a wearisome sort. Bent on our ultimate destruction if the opportunity were to ever present itself…which we have no intention of doing.” The taller stallion paused in his diatribe and blinked. Realization dawned as he understood he had possibly said more than was necessary. A faint blush touched his cheeks. “I apologize for my ramblings. I suppose I have taken your request to hear more of my story a bit too far in that regard. Nobody wishes to hear of such things. Consider yourself truly lucky, however, that you have never met one. Now,” he bent down to continue examining the pumpkins nearest him. “Aside from that, what would you like to hear of my story? I doubt you would wish to hear of the mundane aspects. Yet my home is also rife with tales more interesting. I am uncertain where to start, if I am to be honest.”

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:10 pm
Pnevyma listened as Hoshikage was trying to be diplomatic and explained their new agenda. They would both return to their respectives to spread the word about their peace. It only seemed logical. The wolves would not go to war with anyone anytime soon, unless they were of ill-intentions to the pack and land.

When offered to visit him home, Pnevyma hesitated. To leave his patch would mean to leave home. How long has it been since he left here? What about those wandering who needed something to feast upon? Perhaps the wanderers would be alright. And it would be interesting to travel to somewhere new, although still close-by. That was all he needed as a reassurance. They would still roughly be close to the patch. Things would be alright.

"I would love to visit your lands," he said, returning a smile. "I would assume that your herd would not mind a stranger like me?" And in all honesty, Pnev was curious about the outside world and even the world that Hoshikage lived in.

When the stallion started on the skinwalkers, Pnev felt his insides tighten. Such evils should not exist in the world, and to hear that his new friend's father was almost killed by one almost made him sick to the bones. "What caused her to strike? Will she be following your kind if you were all to move?" He was curious. He did not know much on skinwalkers. "No.. you don't have to apologize for anything..." he reassured. It was then assumed that Hoshikage was done with the topic and wanted to move on to something lighter.

"Tell me about your foalhood."

Kaya Wolf Moon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:59 pm
Hoshikage felt his heart leap upon hearing Pnev would visit his home. “That is wonderful!” He beamed at the Usdia. A hearty laugh issued from him at his next statement. “There is no need to worry about that. My herd accepts all. We do not judge based on appearance or happenstance. It is the intentions that mark whether one is rejected or accepted. As peaceful as we are, we cannot allow someone to enter our ranks who possesses ill will or desires to enact misdeeds. You will be more than welcome by them.” The edges of his lips curled upward in a bright smile. “I dare say they would be honored to have you visit. It is obvious you know your way around this area, as well as containing much knowledge on how to care for the land. The land wardens are sure to enjoy speaking with you. They are the ones among us most attuned to the land’s needs,” he added as an afterthought, realizing not all would know of whom he spoke. “Much as you are.” The young stallion’s words were tinged with admiration for the art which Pnevyma seemed to have perfected. In all his years, he had never been able to grow and cultivate as the land wardens had. Yet the smaller stallion had managed to do the same all on his own accord.

The feeling of adoration slowly became overshadowed by a sensation of disgust and fear. The subject of Skinwalkers was not among his favorites. However, Pnevyma had inquired about them and he would not disappoint. “Her father is one of our herd members,” he explained simply. “Among the Skinwalkers are a group known as charmed. They are called such because they have had charms blessed by Angeni placed somewhere upon their person. From what Hollow has said, the charms work to suppress the darker nature of the Skinwalkers, allowing them to feel emotions such as love and sorrow and regret.” How this worked precisely, he still had yet to fully understand. “It is because he is charmed and she is not that she seeks our ruin. I am certain there is more to it than a personal vendetta but, for now, it appears as if she is content with disrupting our lives.” Hoshikage shrugged. He was uncertain what else to say on the matter except that he should reassure Pnev of the strength of their herd. “I will not lie. It is likely she might. She is a nuisance, and a dangerous one at that, but we do well in protecting our lands and those who thrive within. My father, myself, her father, and Asphodel, to name but a few, all monitor the herdlands. Although, I would not blame you if you wished to disassociate yourself from me and mine. I do not want to push you to accept our offer of friendship lest she target your home.” He could not blame the other if that were to be the case. Their blight was not his. Yet she very well might make it so if she discovered the two had become friends. Hoshikage did not wish to see his new friend hurt due to their enemy.

There was a moment of silence in which it appeared they had struck an agreement of some sort. Hoshikage inclined his head, grateful to the Usdia for his kind words of understanding. “Ah,” his smile returned even wider than previously. “My foalhood was untouched by troubles. Filled with love and understanding. Laughter and joy. There were the occasional moments of sadness, such as the passing of a loved one from this life to the next, but even those moments were marked by celebration of life. My sister and I would play in the fields, roam about the dwellings. She is a mischievous one too so I also had to deal with her antics. If ever there was mayhem to be had, it was her doing. Nothing has changed in that regard,” the blue and green-tinged stallion chuckled at the notion of his impish sister. “If you should visit, I must warn that she will likely attempt a prank upon you. It is what she does.” Best to provide the other a warning now to be safe. “What of your foalhood? Have you always been here, minding the pumpkins?” He idly snagged a beetle which had emerged atop a nearby pumpkin, placing it in the bucket. His ears flicked forward expectantly. His gaze held steady while he waited to hear of his new friend’s upbringing.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:46 pm
'My herd accepts all. We do not judge based on appearance or happenstance. It is the intentions that mark whether one is rejected or accepted.' Pnevyma remembered those words, thinking of his past. That with his parents. That before the current lifestyle that he was living. He returned Hoshikage's smile. "As I am looking forward to learning about your ways and how you ensure to protect the lands." Pnevyma was all about preservation, but he also had to be open to the possibility of change. If Hoshikage's herd was planning to make change for the better, the usidia would stand by and support. If not, then the two would probably have a dispute and have to settle their issues on their own terms. "It would be an honor to learn more about the world and maybe even give back a bit."

He was terrified of Skinwalkers, hence why the wolf pack would often do their best to guard the usidia and his doings. Wolves could often detect skinwalkers from afar, and they could warn the stallion of the possibilities of danger. It must be a challenge for Hoshikage's herd though.Hollow must be the cursed stallion's daughter. Seeking to destroy. However, even with Hoshikage's reassurance that his herd were holding her off, he was not at ease. He did not, know if he was strong enough to face the dangers of the unknown of something wicked. Something so evil. Not to mention that Hoshikage's father was too, almost killed by her.

"I... I'm speechless, if I am being completely honest... Why did the spirits bless her father, but not her?" He was afraid, but he was still interested in the outside world that he pushed away for so long. "If you do not mind, but before we head out to our home, I would like to take on a lesson or two from you. You know,... just in case something were to happen... Floios will join us too, as she is my bond. The wolf pack will watch over my home, as they will watch over us from afar, that is, until they reach the end of their territory." That was him trying to give himself some hope and reassurance.

Hearing of the stallion's childhood felt like a fantasy to him. It must have been a big turn for him. Going from all happy to now this. He chuckled at the mention of his sister's pranks. He would be ready. "Not as bright and loving as yours, I am afraid. However it happened, I was the odd one in my family. Green is not something that was held well, for they were all of a natural egg or white color. My mother gave me a lesson or two on how to plant, and then sent me off before my father and his brothers would execute me..." He looked away, at the cricket. "Floios raised me, and brought me to here when I was in a better state of mind. Her pack banished her for taking me in, but some of her friends are still watching over us now and then."

Pnevyma then looked back at Hoshikage. "She should be back here anytime."

Kaya Wolf Moon

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:24 pm
The larger stallion inclined his head. It filled him with great joy to know that his new friend was so open to visiting his herd. There was no doubt in his mind that they could learn from one another, share their knowledge. Pnevyma was well-versed in the ways of the land in his own right. There was much he could show the land wardens, and they him. “You do yourself an injustice saying it like that,” Hoshikage smiled kindly at the Usdia. Gesturing with his muzzle towards the pumpkins laying all about them, he said, “You have given back in your own way. You mentioned earlier that travelers are welcome to partake in this bounty should they need and desire to, yes? There are not overly many who would be so generous with their crops without requiring something in return. You give without expectation. Something the world is in more need of.” Although they had not known each other long, the green and blue-touched stallion could see the gentleness and caring in the other. He did not wish to see him deride his abilities and help, even if unknowingly.

His smile waned as the subject turned to darker matters. Hoshikage could not fault the Usdia for being concerned. Anyone unafraid of Skinwalkers was a fool. “Hollow was blessed because he was discovered in time by his adoptive father. From my understanding, he did not have such luck with his own children. Try as he might, he was unable to discover the whereabouts of his children before their birth. His daughter has been evading his efforts ever since. I think part of her efforts against our herd is due in part to her desire to taunt him. To be so near to her yet unable to place a charm upon her…it does not sit well with him, and she knows that.” Indeed, the older stallion had spent many sleepless nights trying to ascertain her whereabouts so he might surprise her and charm her at last. Always to no avail. Sometimes with some injury incurred. His thoughts on the matter were derailed by Pnevyma who stood before him requesting lessons in defense. Hoshikage blinked, his mind slow to comprehend at first. “I…would be honored to give you lessons. Admittedly, I am not a master just yet, but I can demonstrate the important things for your benefit. It is certainly best to have some training to rely upon…just in case.” He did not know if it would be entirely necessary, but he would do as requested and promised, nonetheless. He would not allow any harm to come to Pnevyma.

Hoshikage’s ears lowered to his head at the recounting of the Usdia’s childhood. He felt terrible and self-conscious now. His recounting of his own seemed insensitive considering Pnevyma’s. “I am sorry you were treated so poorly by your family. Nobody should be set aside or punished like that, especially by kin.” It boggled his mind that anyone would see the smaller stallion as an imperfection deemed unworthy of this world. How could a father and his brothers be so cruel as that? “It is a blessing that someone such as Floios found you. She is truly a generous soul. It will be a pleasure to meet her when she arrives.” At which point, he would be certain to thank her for the kindness she showed despite the cost to herself.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers