Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:34 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

They had been traveling for quite some time now, Sea thought as she glanced over the little pack she was leading. The other wild dogs looked about as tired as she felt, but she knew they must be close. Her eyes rested a little longer on her pups that were traveling with her, although she really shouldn't think of them as pups anymore. They were both grown and strong and smart enough to take care of themselves, but it warmed her heart that they had decided to come with her in search of this elusive pack.

"Not much longer now," she promised.

"I'm good to keep walking," Earc said, his red eyes bright with excitement. Although he was sad to leave behind the pride he had grown up it, it excited him to think about a place that just had wild dogs. It would be nice to get to know more of his own kind that weren't his siblings. Already the little pack that had left the Kwa Kikombe lands had gained a few more canines in search of the nomadic pack, and thanks to some hand tracking they knew they couldn't be far.

"I'm excited to see what it's like," he added, trying hard not to bounce along ahead of the group.

Aya hung to the back of the pack, glancing over his shoulder from time to time. He was cautious about a sneak attack out here in the rogue lands, not-so-fond memories of being ambushed by other predators fresh in his mind from when he and his sister had been rogues. Thankfully it seemed their large number kept others away. He looked forward again with a slight wag to his tail as the scent of other wild dogs grew stronger, to the point where he lifted his head a bit to spot a dark spot on the pale grass.

"Who's that?" he asked to no one in particular.

User Image

Sireto stood with narrowed eyes, watching the incoming wild dogs. There was a fair number of them and that made her worried - were they dangerous? Were they looking for a home? Stragglers of another group? Or something else all together? As a Kataigída she knew she couldn't just turn a blind eye, so as they continued forward she set down the slight hill she was on to meet them before they could reach the body of the pack. They were resting here for the time being and it was her duty to ensure their safety.

"Halt," she said, her voice deep and clear. "State your business here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:21 am
User Image

Aoire was weary from the travelling but the young adult kept her head up high and tried not to show how tired they were. She listened to her mother and tried hard to believe that they would soon find the pack they were looking for. It was difficult to believe though, they had been searching for this pack for what felt like forever and since they were a nomadic one it was hard to say that they weren't just chasing their tails.

When Aya asked who that was Aoire froze, before them was a grey wild dog with a striking pelt. Aoire turned to her mother deciding to leave it to the older female to make the introductions. Aoire was still shy in her nature a factor that played a big part in her deciding to stick with her mom and some of her siblings and other pride members to find this new home with more wild dogs.

SilverLutz
Tag me when its my turn again I fail at remembering things smile

Mysses Greenie

nessiaing

[IC] Aérastouvíos Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out