Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:33 pm
User ImagePersimmon yawned and kept moving forward. The saddle on his back was chaffing just a bit in the heat but he figured he would take it off in a while when he stopped to rest. There was a clearing ahead if he remembered right. He had only been that way a few times before and he knew there were some foxes in the area so he never stayed long enough to meet them.

When was the last time he had been here? It had to be at least a year ago. It was kind of nice to be in an area he had been in before rather than always wandering somewhere new.

Belladonna Snow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:36 am
User Image
*ok silence is the key and concentration* bo slowly streached his paw and placed a stick on top of a not her stick. "Done." Bo whispered. Bo slowly walked away from the pile of sick to show a little den. * maybe I should get somemore mud. I wish it wasn't so hot I feel like my fur is melting off.* after that thought bo walked around to find the puddle he made so that he could gather mud and not leave his unfinished den alone. He gathering up mud with his broom and carried it over to his den. Before he reached his den he noticed something orange. *ehhh its probably nothing.* so he continued to walk faster so the mud on his broom didn't dry. When he got to his den he notice a bunch of birds on it. "GET OFF YOU'LL RUIN IT!" Bo strated to swish his tail back and forth to scare birds off. Bo scared the bird off but he also knocked down half of his den. In stead of getting angry bo sat down in defeat and layed down because all of his work has be ruined and he was to sad to continue
Reoakee

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:06 am
The shout startled Persimmon more than anything else. Looking around he saw no one and slowly and cautiously started to investigate where the noise may have come from. He was lucky enough to actually be headed in the right direction and in a short trip found himself looking at a pile of sticks and a fox sitting there just hanging his head for some reason. Persimmon blinked and tilted his head to the side for a moment. He didn’t see any injuries and he couldn’t tell what the white fox was trying to do with the sticks in a heap. Well since he didn’t know there was really only one way to find out. “Excuse me~” He called out to the other fox. “Hello there. Are you alright? You look a bit…” Well there really wasn’t a good way to put like a half drown fox. Not only that but the fox was covered in little bits of mud. “Well you look a bit off. Anything I can do to help?” Persimmon gave the other a friendly smile. He didn’t really know if the other fox would let him help but he didn’t mind making the offer after all no one should end up looking as hopeless as this white fox did right now.  
● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games