Brenna needed to learn some manners. Especially if she intends to take the seat as the alpha of the pack when she hits the appropriate age to do so. She is supposed to be sophisticated, radiate with beauty and authority, walk with the strength of her own, to be an example of her pack. However, that wasn’t the case here today on a Thursday morning – which, as he would learn later was her half day of classes – as the ghoul barged into his home in Halloween Town. She strode in with her wonderful off-white locks bouncing on her shoulders. A loose cardigan over a simple cami with matching capri and boots. He’d wager his wallet that they were all designer brands, just like the sunglasses on her face. In each hand, he could tell were beverages and one of them was definitely for him.

Brenna did not drink coffee.

Uru had woken up early, gotten in a good jog around the town, the campus, through the woods to the lake, back through the cemetary, then back home. Stripped off his shirt, as he tended to do, and stretched into standing-tree pose. It was time for yoga to unwind. As he was going through the motions with eyes closed and focused breathing, he heard the footsteps first. It was too early in the morning for Damien, thus it was the only other option. It was then that the scent hit him; herbal tea, sweetened, and coffee untouched by sweeteners or dairy. Underneath all that, the unmistakable, familiar scent of his sister. And then came the swinging door and the bang of the door handle into the newly placed and jointed dry wall that he hadn’t gotten around to painting. Still undecided on the color. The demon expression pinched as he heard the door hit and the wall crack and crumble, a heavy exhale.

“Knocking is an appropriate gesture when entering one’s home.” The alumni called, back to the door – and her – without breaking form. Moving from toe standing to thumb-to-feet. He definitely did not consider using his tail for balance cheating. It was very much a part of him. “And you’re plastering the hole you just made.”

“But this is my brother’s house. Must I really knock? As if you’d ever turn me away,” She chided, coming over to her brother. The house was still in the works. The kitchen was mostly done; marble countertops and island with inset cooking, two sinks and enough room for food preparations. The fridge sat neat and flesh against its casings. The cabinets remained white, stark contrast to the paint swabs that were taped to them. Browns? Blues? Off grays? Canvas tarp laid out on the floor of the entire open area style housing with paint cans and brushes of varying degrees of use. Boxes remained off to the corner of the room still full of possessions that weren't of immediate import. The bathroom looks finished, the bedroom looked complete, but if she were to raise a question, she was sure Uru would say it was a work in progress. There was a sectional off to the side with its own coffee table. At least the demon's priorities for accommodations was in place. "So, you're still doing yoga. Glad you took my advice. You definitely are less grumpy."

"It's relaxing." He replied flatly as he transitioned to peacock.

"You smell."

"I sweat. You don't have to be here."

Brenna scoffed as she pulled a stool from the island bar, setting the coffee down. "You'll shower soon after yoga."

Uru made a mused look as he moved to alligator. Most of the alumni's forms and poses tended to focus on strength and balance, stretching out the knots in his back and shoulders. However, he doesn't push himself to the extreme and advance poses. He was in no mood to hurt himself. Balancing himself on his forearms, he pushed himself into a handstand, did a few dips, before flipping up right in front of the ghoul with a smug grin.

"You are ridiculous. How ghouls and boils didn't throw themselves at you is beyond me." She sipped her tea. "Oh that's right, you're a sourpuss and you scare creeple."

"Good thing I am happily taken." He replied as he sauntered to his delivered coffee. Lukewarm... it'll pass.

"Do you honestly not notice everyone looking at you at the gym? Or when you run around town? Or how often students have been asking me about you? Trust me, it is getting old."

"No, I don't. Because I don't care." He replied as he finished the last of his coffee. He stood in the kitchen sweat soaked, mostly to spite the ghoul's earlier commands to shower. Rivulets dripping down his torso and soaking into the hem of his low riding shorts. He knew he was attractive, he knew others looked at him, but he did not care. The only one he wanted to look at him, the only one he wanted to be seen as attractive by is the only boil that's allowed to sleep in his bed. And he has that. "So why are you here? You have class in about-" Uru glanced over at the timer on the stove, "seventeen minutes."

With a heavy sigh, Brenna hopped off her chair to meet him at the marble island. "I was wondering what your next project here was and if you wouldn't mind if I joined you."

"Are you asking to spend time with me?"

"Consider it a bonding experience as hellhounds, since, you know, we need moments like that to be strong."

He shook his head with a small smile. "I planned to finish the lighting tomorrow after I have someone come to check on the circuits. You can help me then." The older demon offered with a shrug. "AFTER classes."

"I should question why you know my schedule, but I feel I already know the answer, Stalker Wolf." Brenna smiled wide as she shuffled around the kitchen, opening cabinets. "Fine, but where's your trash barrel?"

" .... it's non-existent at the moment."