Submit

"I force this thing you don't want on you,yes?"
  ******** off creep....=-=
View Results

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:20 pm
The beauty kiosks have gotten very aggressive since the last time I went to Opry Mills.

If James wasn't with me,think that creep would have been even more agressive at trying to force a hair straigtener on me....

I didn't even want the damn thing.Also like to point out that they wanted 100 something for it....

We were also not the only victims of this creep.I just got done reading the review comments on their FB page.=-=;

So yep,my handsome hero managed to get him to finally leave me alone. emotion_kirakira

If the creep kept on harassing,James would have likely lost it instead of being polite.Thankfully he didn't have to resort to punching creep face... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:02 pm
Oh geez, that sounds horrid!
I'm always edgy walking by kiosks, now I might be more so, I really hate being approached by strangers for, like, anything, but it's worse if they're pushy creepy sorts.
I probably would have devolved from being polite to either a panicky mess or angry threats about hitting them with my bag/a book very quickly. >>;
Super glad he got the creepface to leave you be, though!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:35 pm
What did their FB page say? =.=  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:44 am
Queen Spazzy
Oh geez, that sounds horrid!
I'm always edgy walking by kiosks, now I might be more so, I really hate being approached by strangers for, like, anything, but it's worse if they're pushy creepy sorts.
I probably would have devolved from being polite to either a panicky mess or angry threats about hitting them with my bag/a book very quickly. >>;
Super glad he got the creepface to leave you be, though!

@~@; It was an Israeli guy,he said that he was from Israel,so it was also harder to get away from him without being mistaken for a racist...
The immigrant ladies are typically nice and leave you alone if you say "no thanks",but the dudes are the offenders usually.Very rarely do I get a polite guy....
>-<;

Would be lovely if malls would have a strict code of conduct for kiosk sellers on how to be polite and respectful around possible customers.It really ruins a mall trip and this was a mall that tourists shop in as well....

Seen many negatives for the kiosks on the reviews if you are wondering. sweatdrop

Indeed,ended up rushing to the exit just to get away from the other three kiosks in that row.....xD; -was jittery from that creep-  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:48 am
JamesWN
What did their FB page say? =.=

I sent the screen cap in our message.^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:14 pm
And somehow the stand that was "closed" is back in business...  

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:56 pm
JamesWN
That was the mall's page,hubby.
The mall doesn't open until 10am and closes at about 9pm(cinema open until about midnight?),so before/after then it says closed. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:54 pm
Speedira Windira
JamesWN
The mall doesn't open until 10am and closes at about 9pm(cinema open until about midnight?),so before/after then it says closed. sweatdrop

The reply from the manager on Facebook said that the stand has been closed down though. Either that or they just re-opened that particular kiosk later to start the same sale tactics. :/  

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:58 pm
JamesWN
Speedira Windira
JamesWN

The reply from the manager on Facebook said that the stand has been closed down though. Either that or they just re-opened that particular kiosk later to start the same sale tactics. :/

oooh.x.x;

I guess so then.o.o;  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces