Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Today Is My Birthday Because My Mom Chose Life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:04 am
Today is the 44th annual March for Life. It’s also my birthday. In a grand irony, the two coincide this year.

My birthday is a bittersweet day. I was born out of wedlock to a poor teenager in Eastern Europe. The terrified young woman who gave me life is my hero. She made a courageous choice to be my mother, even if it meant she could only remain in the role for a few days. The only tie she will ever have to me is her blood and her genes.

Another woman, equally heroic, stepped into my life. She willingly became my mother, and made me her permanent daughter.

Both women loved me. Both made choices that will affect my life forever.

Every day, thousands of women face similar decisions. Many demand control over their bodies and the “right to choose.” How do we convince them to make the same life-saving decision I’m eternally grateful my mother made for me?

Read more: link  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:40 pm
I'm sure all those people who are pro-abortion are quite happy that their mothers did not kill them.  

Lady Vizsla

The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff