Hello Everyone,

I had the pleasure to see the new release of the Live Action Ghost in the Shell movie this past weekend. They did a great job with the movie and I'm hoping that they do another one based on the series. I own the Ghost in the Shell: The New Movie on DVD. Both the new animated movie and the Live Action movies are a wonderful tribute to a Classic series.

I Love Scarlett Johansson's portrayal of Motoko Kusanagi in the film. They did a great job explaining and showing how the "Major" came to be and did a great job looking deep into the Characters "Soul". If you haven't seen the movie yet I highly recommend putting it on your list of movies to see this year. Also I hope that this will lead to more Anime / Manga becoming a Live Action film made in America.

To be fair as much as I enjoyed this movie I still prefer watching the Anime of the series which I have only just recently started to do. smile

So let us know what you think of the movie and how well you think Scarlett Johansson performed in it.