Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Bumping into a new friend?(Dorianus & Shiloh)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:12 pm
A new letter had reached Dorianus this morning. Written to him from his grandfather, the young man had found a corner in the courtyard to read through the contents in some privacy. Of sure, no one really ever messed with him or tried to look over his shoulder at anything, not that they could since he was six feet and eight inches tall. His long legs were stretched out before him as he sat on the ground, his long black hair tied back as it normally was.--

Seemed that everything was going well back at home, which made Dorianus happy. It had been a year since Thread fell a year ago and he hadn't been at home when it happened. Luckily Fort Hold hadn't been as decimated as some of the other Holds, thanks to High Reaches being prepared as they had been. He regretted having thought the use for Dragonriders was a waste of bodies and man power because he stood here now, as a Candidate, and a journeyman Healer. He was glad that he had at least finished that, if he didn't Impress, he had a future as something other then a drudge.

Folding the letter up and putting it into his pocket as he stood up once more, Dorianus began to move towards towards the Candidate quarters. The black haired loner was lost in thought of home as he walked, not noticing where he was going and running right into someone else. His eyes focused as he looked down, trying to see who he had just run into, starting to apologize. "I'm sorry, I should have been paying attention to what I was doing."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:24 pm
She hadn't slept much last night, completely drained by something that was acting in her mind. Shiloh couldn't figure out what it had been, just that it had left her with no more than perhaps 2 hours of sleep. Rubbing her loose copper hair, those green eyes glared at the floor, feet carrying her towards one of the main halls. She'd finished her morning tasks, and had been able to take time to herself, considering going back to the quarters to take a quick nap...why not? She worked hard in the morning. She deserved a cat nap about now. Twenty minutes to just get her head back on straight...and that was when someone ran in to her, chest first.

Teeth clenched as she fought back her immediate response, green eyes flashing up to meet his. He looked...familiar. Dorianus, she thought his name was, or something akin to that. A bit of an odd duck, Healercraft before he'd come here, "....You should have." A passionate being, Shiloh, and currently wondering what the shards he was doing looking down at his feet. "Could really hurt someone with that blind gaze of yours."

BastetAmun

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:00 pm
Having felt someone run head first into his chest, his eyes had watched who it was, his eyes narrowing slightly at the response he was given. He was sure he deserved some anger at what had happened, but then there was the fact that most people moved out of his way when he walked, even when he wasn't paying attention. It wasn't hard to miss his tall and lanky frame as he moved through the halls, and no one had run into him yet, aside from this girl.

Eyes still narrowed some, Dorianus spoke up finally. "Perhaps you should have watched where you were going as well. It seems we were both at fault." He knew her from classes and they often shared duties from time to time.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:52 am
Oh, he wanted to play THAT kind of game, did he? A single brow raised over those sharp eyes, her lips curving in to a tense smile. Oh. if he wanted to pretend as though she had anything to do with this, "....Well, I would have, had it not been for the fact that I was headed to catch a quick nap. Talk to me when you're lacking sleep." True, Shiloh likely should have been kinder, or at least more understanding, but sleep deprived as she was, she had no interest in indulging his irritations.

BastetAmun

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:44 pm
Her reasoning for running into him made him raise an eyebrow some. He didn't sleep a lot as it was and he had never been too tired to not at least pay attention to where he was going. Of course he had been the one who ran into her, but he maintained that it could have been avoided if she had paid attention to where she was going. "If you lack sleep now and have a hard time getting things done, then you won't be prepared for Weyrling training." He moved to cross his arms as he stared down at her, his dark eyes watching her closely as he did so.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:07 pm
BastetAmun

"Go suck a wherry's dung." She muttered, raising a brow at his response. Today had been enough of a terribly difficult one, that Shiloh had every mind to just chew him out.. She had no interest in going against his mind or intention, "...I'm going to be just fine come the day I find my partner, and your....thoughts mean nothing to me." While he might be lovely, she wasn't going to fall for a pretty face and coarse words.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items