Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
I used to mock my christian ex

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guy37

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:15 pm
and lie a lot to screw with her. because I was mad at the churches and I am a shitty person.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:28 pm
Guy37
and lie a lot to screw with her. because I was mad at the churches and I am a shitty person.

Brother, we've all been there. The fact that you recognize that fact shows that His Spirit is guiding you.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:01 pm
That is all in the past. What's important now is that you've come back to God and realized what you did was wrong. Have you tried apologizing to her?  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:42 am
Whatever we confess (acknowledge as wrong), YHWH forgives and facilitates healing in that area. heart

• 1 John 1:9 (NIV)

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

The Holy Spirit through OtakuKat gave a good idea to pursue. By apologizing/seeking forgiveness from the person(s) you've wronged, you can help alleviate your conscience further and smooth over any tears in the relationship. It'll bring you closer (assuming it's a relationship you're still in and want to preserve and/or make stronger). Apologizing and taking back your malicious words can reverse the effects of the wrong and set things right.

cristobela
Vice Captain

Lady Vizsla

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:23 am
Mad at which churches? Or what angered you?  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:48 am
Lady Kariel
Mad at which churches? Or what angered you?
the Catholic church, the Episcopal and I guess the Lutherans, probably others. Though the Catholic church is so large I don't know that I was being fair. I am by my nature, so I feel affinity toward white america and European peoples. I also would try not to go overboard with this as I didn't really like the idea of becoming like a full on klansman or something. In sunday school growing up it felt like they just gave me the we're all just Christians stuff, and on the other nationalist side of Christianity I just heard about stupid stuff like some cults of people who interperted the bible to show that they were jews and whites were demonic or stuff that just sounded like nonsense. Things i'd see about the church giving sanctuary to illegal immigrants here for economic reasons, And Lutherins transforming a midwestern town over night with 100s of somali refugees. I had also decided the anti abortion and gay stuff was kind of unfair and therefore the religion was bad and a lie, and decided to distrust everything christian for decades.  

Guy37

The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff