Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Hello, New Here! :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MatchaMilkTea

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:01 am
Hello, I'm new here! I've just joined Gaia and this guild! ^-^ I'm pretty quiet irl, and I'm normally anxious socializing with people who are used to cursing and all. So, I'm just looking forward to hopefully making some Christian friends ~ whee
I enjoy anime, drawing and reading the Bible. Thanks for reading! heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:10 am
Welcome! Great to have you here smile If you have any questions or want to chat, don't hesitate to do so!  

Lady Vizsla

MatchaMilkTea

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:41 pm
Lady Kariel
Welcome! Great to have you here smile If you have any questions or want to chat, don't hesitate to do so!

Thanks for the welcome ~! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:00 pm
Welcome! It can be difficult to find Christian friends, so I'm glad you joined. ^___^ God bless!  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

cristobela
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:26 am
Welcome to the Guild ~ heart

As much as this is true:

• Colossians 3:8 (NIV)

8 But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.

...we're all on a path of sanctification (and learning). So I can't guarantee everyone will be fully mindful. However, yes, generally-speaking, it's safer and cleaner in here than out in the world/the rest of Gaia.

See you around, and enjoy studying the Word of God with us. ٩(◕‿◕。)۶

The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff