The Bonding of Siblings (Ashlyn, Demanthra, and Tassiel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:28 pm
Tass’ grin was unrepentant as he studied his sister. “You overload yourself with work, that’s not my fault!” He laughed. “T’rel isn’t nearly as swamped as you are.”

“I guess so. I’ll be on her team then. I’ll make sure she doesn’t drown.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:02 pm
"You can't compare what time T'rel and I have. Yes, he has Wing stuff to do, but all riders have that. However, unlike him, I also have duties to the Weyrlings and to my family. Not easy to balance all that,"she huffed.

"I doubt she would drown, but alright,"Demanthra nodded.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:59 pm
“You swamp yourself with work,” Tass repeated, making a face at his sister. He shook his head at her and grinned. “C’mon Ash, you’re on my team. You’re a better swimmer than T’rel at least. He still freezes up when he’s in water deeper than his waist.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:18 am
"I enjoy my work with the Weyrlings, thank you. As for my family, they should get time too, don't you think? Anyway, alright, I am fine with being on your team, Tass. And lighten up on T'rel, not everyone can be a great swimmer,"Ashlyn reminded.

"Remember, T'rel, it is just water,"Demanthra reminded her brother.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:39 am
Tassiel just shook his head, grinning at his older sister. She always reacted to his teasing. “Good!” He smiled. Ash was a decent swimmer, even if she wasn’t as good as Demanthra was. “I know.” He said, and offered her a shrug. T’rel wasn’t really that bad. He had a fear of deep water, but he was fast enough in the shallows.

“I know it is,” T’rel assured Demanthra with a shrug. “Knowing that doesn’t really help, though.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:34 pm
Ashlyn walked over to the water's edge, feeling Gyafrith's encouragement. She knew she wasn't the fastest swimmer of the family, but she could definitely hold her own. She looked over to T'rel, hoping he would manage when they got to deeper water.

"I will be there if you need me, T'rel,"Demanthra reminded her older brother. She still wondered why he got so freaked when it got to deep water.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:05 pm
T’rel smiled at his sister’s reassurance. “I’ll be alright,” he promised. The feeling of being in such a big space, unknown to anyone on Pern, even the dragons, frightened him once they got too deep. Who knew what sort of things lurked beneath the surface? He’d long outgrown fears of unimpressable underwater dragons, but he didn’t think he liked the idea of other fish swimming around him either.

“Why don’t you have Monnie race Tyalith?”  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:27 pm
"Alright, well, if you change your mind, let me know. As for Monath racing your dragon, that would be up to them. Just remember though, she has some epic stamina,"she grinned.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:06 pm
"Sure. I'll swim a bit and watch you," T'rel offered with a shrug. "Don't underestimate Tyalith, she's been working at her stamina since she lost Mishaath's flight," he grinned. Tyalith was determined to win the next time.

I will win, the green insisted.

"Monnie, you should race Tyalith. Go on."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:41 am
"Alright, if you think watching me will help you at all. And I can imagine she was not pleased about losing in her love's flight at all. I still think she will have trouble against Monath, but maybe it will be good practice for her,"she thought out loud.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:13 pm
“I think it will. Anyway, she needs to boost her confidence,” he grinned. “Monnie, are you going to race Tyalith?” Would his sister’s green answer? “Go on, Tyalith. You’re working on your speed. I know you can catch Mishaath next flight.”  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:45 pm
If you feel it would help her if I fly in competition against her, I could. Yes, I don't mind at all,Monath replied from where she was. She looked over to Demanthra who gave her an encouraging smile.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:57 pm
"I think it would," T'rel said, giving Monath a smile. He really did. Would Tyalith fly better if she felt competitive? He wasn't sure. "I want to see how fast you can fly, Tyalith," he added, looking to his green. Just go have fun.

Fine, mine, Tyalith agreed. Monath, shall we race?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:45 am
Yes, we shall indeed race. Pick a destination to race to and we will head there. Then race ends back here at the edge of the water,Monath answered. She waited, giving her wings a little stretch in that time.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas