Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:29 pm
Leaving the room with her two lovers for the morning had been like pouring a bucket of cold water over her head. A full lip pouted idly as she remembered the delightful warmth of two bodies near her. Ah well, it had been a while since, but she wished, sorely, that she might've kept the partners for a few nights. Riders made for a fair bit of fun. Her hair had been done up, today, in a beautiful coif, braiding it intricately and wrapping it around itself to make a half-bun, and then the rest long about her shoulders. It was about time she got a chance to go see Cahlusi. She and her brother were sometimes on opposite schedules, so she sorely missed being able to enjoy his company as she might otherwise. Today, after having let her beautiful night of flightlust sink in, was as good a time as any.

In to the dining area to find food for herself first, then her brother. Hands took what she wanted, drink and all, and once satisfied, Alumet located the other quickly. It was like she could sense him sometimes. Flopping beside him, her arm wrapped around his, nose nuzzling under his chin in a moment of familial affection, "There you are." Being away from her family for more than a few days was a fresh form of hell. She loved them all so dearly, it was as though they were extensions of her, "I have so much to tell you, brother mine..."

Masterharper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:05 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
((Got the RP with Cahlusi into a bit of a place where I felt comfortable responding. xD I wasn't sure what his morning would have brought him.))

Cahlusi was well pleased with himself and his morning. Faranth, but he still couldn't believe his good fortune in getting to wake up with G'len. While the young man was far from a shy individual, the green rider wasn't precisely easy to find. There were often more willing bedmates, and he knew that had Uridith not taken to the skies, his flirtations might not have managed to work so well. But Uridith had flown, and his flirting had yielded him results most satisfactory. Mmm, he'd have to see how long he could keep the sexy Harper entertained.

Reminiscing about his morning, the man wasn't thinking much about his food. In fact, he was in such a daydream that he didn't notice the approach of his sister, until she settled next to him and gave him an affectionate greeting. His reverie shaken, Cahlusi grinned at his sister. He offered her a little kiss on her head, and shifted just enough to allow her more room, should she wish it. "And I am quite prepared to listen," he exclaimed, pushing his plate of picked at edibles to the side. "I haven't seen so many people looking so smug, or so satisfied, since Eveleth last went up." And oh, how it delighted the young man.

Whether it was love or lust, Cahlusi couldn't help but swoon a little. He couldn't wait to see what new couples formed out of the night's tryst, and the inevitable drama, heartache, or bliss, that was sure to follow.

"So where have you been all day, hmm?" He asked with an arched, but knowing, brow.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:54 am
Masterharper

The smile that curved her lips was almost wicked as she stretched beside him. True, they were both a bit more inclined to enjoy the finer things in life. Pleasure, lovely people and things....well. Her eyes moved around in curiousity, "Mm. Their faces are all alight with smiles and contentment....or with tension. It's always entertaining when a Gold rises~." Came her sweet croon as her hands teased a bit of his hair. She loved seeing the delight that followed people around, or the aching hearts. Either way, they were happy and entertained. Either way, she'd found her own delight that night in the arms of two lovers. Her fingers took a bit of food off of Cahlusi's plate, nibbling on it as she tried to think on how she was going to say this.

Being delicate was not important between the two of them. Humming softly, her grin widened, "Two people. V'rind...and another rider whose name I can't remember for the life of me. Waking up with a lovely woman in the middle and a man on the other side, it was like a dream." The light that sparkled in her pale blue eyes was wicked, entertained. Oh, it had been so wonderful to realize that Uridith's flight had been so fortuitous. She'd not had that much fun in a while, "It was perfect...though I have to wonder what my dearest brother got up to as wel."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:37 am
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Cahlusi didn't mind his sister stealing food from his plate, or toying with his hair. They had always been a close and affectionate family. It was only natural. So it was, he slipped his arm around her, and couldn't help but cackle with mischief as she relayed her tale.

"Two of them?" He arched a brow before giving a low whistle, but his eyes were bright with mirth and good humor. "That sounds absolutely divine, and I've no doubt it was well to your taste. V'rind, huh?" He knew the dark haired rider at least by name and face. Her Krahsujunth was notorious for is gold-chasing wiles. "Plan on following up with either again?" He couldn't help it. He was a little bit of a gossip, and while he definitely wanted the dirt, he'd give his sister a little time to cherish the secret. Come later that night, though, when they weren't in such a public hall, he'd get the details.

"It does make for an interesting day, doesn't it?" He looked around at the hall, allowing his admiring gaze to dance off one part or another. Some looked as put off and miserable as they did any day, but others seemed radiant, or embarrassed, or flustered. There were new couples cozying up to one another, and others that looked miffed. Cahlusi kind of wanted to know their stories... but knew that the gossip would get out sooner or later.

"As for yours truly, I found myself in a terribly handsome company." He grinned, his pleasure over the night and morning's antics obvious. "G'len. Uridith couldn't have chosen a better time to rise, honestly," he added with a happy sigh. "He caught my eye last night, and though I tried to charm, I'm not sure the night would have gone as well as it had without Uridith's encouragement." Not that he wouldn't have found some other willing partner if G'len had removed himself... But oh, Chalusi was rather pleased with the night's affair.

If nothing else, it was one more name to mark off his list, and some good memories to cherish.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:21 pm
Masterharper

Her brother's response got a lovely laugh from her, head moving to rest on his shoulder as she let her hand rest on his leg. Being this close to him, with his arm around her, was soothing. They'd always been close, especially before coming here, and for a while after. Closing her gaze, she gave him yet another smile, eyes glittering, "Mm. Likely not. I do not think I am quite V'rind's type, and the other...well, I do not even remember his name...let alone where I might find him." Shrugging idly, another bit of food was snagged so that she could eat while listening to him talk. Ah good, her darling brother had indeed found some DELIGHTFUL company. A man, from his words. It was good that he'd found at least one person..."Well, that's the beauty of a Goldflight, brother dear. We often find things we didn't think we'd find~."

Ah, and his smiling face, that was worth everything in the world to her.

Her darling brother deserved all his happiness, and she couldn't help but tease him again, "Sounds as though you gave your bedmate something to remember in the morning. You'll HAVE to tell me more about it, won't you? Later, of course." Not in the middle of all of these people, "And any good rumors you hear through the course of the day. I don't want to miss a thing." Like time to spend with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:14 am
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Cahlusi didn't mind his sisters attention. In fact, he was glad to have her there, stealing his food, and telling all about her morning. There was little the two didn't share. To Cahlusi, family was everything -- his mother, his sisters -- and they would always come first.

"I'm glad you had a good time, even if you'll likely not bed them again," he grinned. "Better than spending a night alone, at any rate, especially with all the flight lust!" Oh, Cahlusi didn't always need a bed partner, but he certainly preferred it when one was there! If he hadn't had such a nice time with G'len, he might have been jealous of his sisters night; two bed partners sounded delightful, but the harper had more than made up for it.

"Oh, it was definitely memorable, but really now, would you expect anything less coming from me?" He teased, giving her a small nudge with his shoulder. "Honestly, though, he was pretty dreamy, but you know I've got a thing for Harpers. Furthermore, his green actually pushed her way into the weyr to . . uh . . interrupt. That alone was quite a sight! I wasn't sure I'd be able to get out, which wouldn't have been too awful, really. He was pretty cute." The romantic in Cahlusi couldn't help but wonder if it would lead to anything else. The realist in him knew it would be unlikely; it was hard to catch his attention for long. Oh, but maybe someday he'd find the one... the one that might tame him and keep him in one bed for good.

Faranth knew there were enough long faces in the Weyr post-flight he'd have no trouble offering a bit of comfort to those who lost a partner of choice, or didn't find one to begin with! "Looks like we'll be due for another Hatching soon. Who knows -- maybe this time we'll get lucky, eh?" He'd been telling himself that for six Turns, but that didn't bring him down. The dragon's always knew best, and if it wasn't his time to Impress, than so be it. He was young enough not to worry about aging out quite yet.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:37 am
Masterharper

A green, "Well, love, I'm sure you'll find yourself a delightful young harper with just the most...pleasant personality." Came her soft purr as she took another bite of food. Well, he was certainly in such a pleasant mood. The thought of a hatching was oh so exciting, the idea of the of small dragons all running about, looking for Theirs, and maybe, perhaps, she would find her own. Sighing happily, the young woman kissed his shoulder, closing her eyes, "I'm just imaging all those beautiful little ones finding happiness, and perhaps we might find our own as well. Can you only imagine!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:49 am
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
((Such an old RP omg. xD I'm happy to wrap this one sooner than later if you'd like -- so we could always do something a little more up to date.))

Cahlusi gave a grin at his sisters phrasing. "A pleasant personality indeed," he sighed, almost dreamily. Leave it to the young man to get swept up by any handsome man or beautiful woman. Honestly, he fell in and out of love far too easily -- and many more beds for that matter. While the flight had been fun, he wasn't certain anything would come of the handsome green rider harper or not -- though he liked the idea of finding another excuse to meet the young Harper, he understood how these sorts of things went. A spark of fun and lust and pleasure before they all went back to their routines.

"But, even better than last night, is the future. With Uridith having flown, it won't be long now before we're back on those Sands. I think it's high time we Impress, don't you? Though I'll wait as long as I must to find that perfect match." He leaned against his sister, thought too full of anticipation and excitement of the upcoming Hatching. Though he still had a handful of Turns left, Cahlusi understood well that Impression was no guarantee -- hadn't his own beloved mother missed out on the chance of Impressing? Honestly, of all of them, he thought that well a mistake -- perhaps she had simply been Searched at the wrong Weyr?

Ah well.

The dragons knew best, and while she did not Impress, he hoped that either his sisters or he might.

"What do you think you'd prefer?" He asked with a green. "A playful green, or maybe a shining gold?" It was almost said in jest -- not because he doubted his sisters potential, but because there was no telling who would Impress, much less to what color. That was a secret only the dragons knew, and was well out of a woman's hands. "Or maybe a flirty blue, hmm, just for the gossip and scandal it might bring?"

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:24 am
Uta
((I tried to wrap it lol. If you feel it's unfinished, lemme know, and I'll move it after your reply <3))

His reactions were her delight, every wistful sigh, and his physical presence pleasing her to no end as she pressed closer still against him. Grinning, her gaze flicked to a wall, seeming lost in thought. What would she prefer? So many options on the sands, and all of them possibilities, save perhaps glimmering Bronze, or (to her mind) even shining Gold. She wasn't Goldrider material, no. Far too flighty and so much desire in her....but not for that type of rank, "I think a lovely flirting blue, or perhaps the prettiest green....But if we were going for scandal, a Brown would be just fine." It was with a wink that she said that, slowly extracting herself from him and standing. A kiss to his hair, and lithe arms wrapped about his shoulders in a hug, "But for now, I should go back to the barracks and change. While I do adore these clothes, slept in is hardly a look I want to cultivate."  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games