Submit

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:56 pm
1st off, I'm surprised at the number of people that actually responded and that I'm still getting responses to this thread.

2nd off, I would love to revive this thread if we could. But I feel like we still need more people to come back or be willing to join in order to get a decent level of activity flowing through here.

and lastly, oh my god I miss the glory days of this place. It used to be so easy to find a decent rp that was fun and exciting here. I can't do that in Barton Town, either the stories hold no interest to me or they have some stupid expectations for posts that just make it more of a hassle for me to want to join or fun to try out. Like, seriously, I've encountered someone that said they were lazy-lit and imposed a 400 word minimum on posts, who does a word minimum? I'm not going to go around counting every word hoping I reach the minimum, I'm gonna type stuff up and try to be as detailed as I can and make sure I leave something for the other people to work off of. It's just...ugh it makes me wish for my old job hunting days, because filling out countless applications is more fun than trying to find a decent rp in Barton Town.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:38 pm
I've been on and off gaia for a while but for some reason it's never occurred to me to check up on this guild. I'm sad to see the activity on here drying up, like many of you I have fond memories. I met a lot of great people and learned a lot from this forum and guild in particular.  

SagaMoon

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:40 pm
I remember starting to RP nearly a decade ago. I'd spend hours in various RPs. Some lasted long, some died quickly, but they were always fun.

Honestly, Gaia itself is not what it once was. I think that's reflected in this guild. People I used to chat with all the time are hardly on anymore.

Oh well. Times change.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:32 pm
Oh boy, it's been ages since I last logged in and checked out this place. I spent a better half of middle/high school logging on here and rping. Good times and plenty of great people. It's sad to see this place so dead. sad  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:49 am
If anyone remembers AvianGirl/Miki The Okami/Angel in my Dreams, hello again. I miss this place, too. I miss roleplaying in general. ;-; I rarely do it anymore because I don't have a place to. I use to roleplay on Tumblr since when I check in a few years ago, this place was as dead as it is now. Now, I just don't. I wanna roleplay again!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:21 pm
SO. I decided to come back last night and look around and I saw that the forum is dead and I cried to my bf that all my friends are gone. crying  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jeaniny7

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:32 pm
Sad how things change but it had a good run I wonder what truly kill gaia though  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:02 pm
Maya Freana
SO. I decided to come back last night and look around and I saw that the forum is dead and I cried to my bf that all my friends are gone. crying

Some of us are still here, we still stay around hoping something will happen or some of the old ones will want to RP again or atleast chat.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

OMGLookAnAsian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:17 pm
If anyone here remembers Satoshi Shadeslayer that was me. Man, it's been ages since I've been here. Finally remembered the new name and password. This guild has so many memories for me. It's nice to see some familiar names from way back when.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:52 pm
It's honestly such a shame to see some good RP guilds and/or forums die out cry  

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers