Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:25 pm
User Image

Avians (called Ousía) hold a special place in the pack - they are seen as the physical manifestation of a dog’s Soul - their very essence. While it is not unusual for for a dog to not have an Ousía. It can mean the pair simply have not found each other yet - OOCly, sometimes birds are hard to come by, so there’s a freedom in that. Those that attempt to bond with other creatures that are not avians are regarded with suspicion and may be moved out of the pack - likely left with an Allied pack of the dog's chosing/. The Matriach and Wind Readers must always have Avians to even come into the role. Seers are rumored to be able to see through the eyes of their Ousía and are revered within the pack. Though there is no official rank for Seers, they are often cared for very well and treated as children of the Wind Goddess. They are given one of the dogs Teeth to symbolize their bond.

Feathers take in important role in the pride as well. Feathers come from the Ousía and symbolize the bond between the dog and the Ousía. Artisans are often commissioned to make a charm for the bonds to wear. That is the only time an Artisan may use feathers in a craft. Feathers from an Ousía can only be given to a life-mate or children of the dog. Feathers are used in ceremonies and are a sign of great importance. They often show family history. Children get feathers, usually from their mother, though both parents may bestow the children with feathers. Adopted pups are often gifted feathers as well.

Rules:
  • This thread requires RPs as a form of payment!
  • These will be done when I have time and after I have completed Quota for the month, so please don't push me about them.
  • RPs must be complete to count
  • You need new RPs each time - like a breeding!
  • The RP must involve the SoA you're requesting items for!

Prices:
  • 5 RPs - Full Custom Avian Familiar
  • 3 RPs - Feather item edit for your WD (on necklace, collar, or choker) - Sample
  • 2 RPs - Feather item edit for you WD (earring) - Sample
  • 1 RP - Tooth Necklace for your Avian - Sample

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:50 pm
. Avian Custom

[b][color=blue]Our Bond is True[/color][/b]
[size=11][list][b]Wild Dog:[/b] [url=]Full Image[/url]
[b]Avian Species:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b]
[b]Roleplays:[/b] [[url=]1[/url]] [[url=]2[/url]] [[url=]3[/url]] [[url=]4[/url]] [[url=]5[/url]] [/size]

[quote="Seaki"][/quote]

. Feathers!

[b][color=blue]I Found My Wings[/color][/b]
[b]Avian:[/b] [url=]Full Image[/url]
[b]Location of Feather:[/b] Left Earring, Right Earring, Cord Necklace, Metal Choker, Collar, Fluffy Collar
[b]Roleplays:[/b] [[url=]1[/url]] [[url=]2[/url]] [[url=]Extra[/url]] [/size]

[quote="Seaki"][/quote]

. Teeth!

[b][color=blue]Baring My Teeth[/color][/b]
[b]Avian:[/b] [url=]Full Image[/url]
[b]Roleplays:[/b] [[url=]1[/url]] [/size]

[quote="Seaki"][/quote]

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

SilverLutz