Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] Within reach [Sammy/Siddie/Yaya]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:53 pm
Almost from the moment they had returned it seemed like the majority of Hadiyya's time was dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge and power. She wanted answers to the questions that had been circling endlessly through her head, as well as some manner of closure as well. She wanted to find a certain someone, to satisfy that growing curiosity. And she wanted that ridiculous power she'd been afforded when she and the others had been called upon to retrieve another who served under His name.

None of which was easily obtainable, though she had managed to open the slimmest of lines of communication with Riley. It was a start.

This would be another start.

Hands outstretched at her sides, the ghoul was drawing on her powers, gathering water in a swirling rush that circled shapely legs to climb higher and higher. Not yet. It wasn't good enough yet.

miliardo kason

prolixity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:43 pm
Sammy did little to conceal the steady thumping of her boots as she walked, Siddie was of course not too far behind. They'd both been busy lately, Sammy was actually trying to put in effort to finish school and not just play part time hero lately.

So of course when Siddie said she needed more practice fighting Sammy was all the more happy to help her. The way there had been a lively debate about the merits of high heels on outfits.

"I just don't get it, they too... unstable!" She laughed, "Sure they make smaller ghouls stand tall and proud, but it's such an awkward feat to walk around in them and utterly impractical in a bad situation."

As they got closer Sammy looked up noticing Yaya near by, "Oh, looks like we aren't the only ones looking to practice today."

Prolixity

Beejoux

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:36 pm
"These aren't even that high," Siddie objected, laughingly. "It just takes some practice with your stance, that's all. I can run and fight in mine just fine." She aimed a playful kick at Sammy's foot, missing on purpose. The shoes she wore today were reasonably practical, the wedge heels on the boots only two inches tall. Her outfit in general was a practical one, a knee-length dress over leggings, without too much lace or frills and without any trailing ribbons or skirts.

"Oh!" She paused to watch Yaya manipulating water, admiring the other ghoul's technique. "How lovely."

Miliardo Kason

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:56 pm
Voices to the side, but for the moment she ignored them. Her concentration all for the dancing water as it arched up and up around her. She could bend it to her will, summon it from nothing, infuse it with her own fear, and yet it was nothing to the power she'd been able to wield when she'd stepped through the mirror to collect the mindflayer for Merlin. It had been a gift, she knew that, but still she craved it. That unnatural strength and beauty, that all encompassing calm. He'd given her a taste, a tease.

Arms moved, wrists flicking, and she shot a surging jet of water at the wall. It barely shuddered with the impact.

Growling faintly under her breath, glowing eyes darkening a shade, she let her hands lower to her sides again as the moisture dripped heavy down the bricks and along the floor. creeping back to the marid, pooling beneath her feet and crawling in inverted rivulets up her calves.

"Sammy?" She hadn't expected to see the ghoul so soon after...well. It was strange really, the first time they'd really talked in a long time.

She glanced to the ghoul beside the zombie. "Hello Siddie."

miliardo kason

prolixity

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:12 am
Sammy was unaware, she couldn't even properly remember what had happened in that other world. Bits and pieces sure, but the part where she woke up, where she saw Riley. It was a blur. She could only recall the hunters clearly.

She was distracted from the thought as she
danced away from Siddie light on her feet even with her heavy skull tipped steel boots. Tsking as Siddie took a swing at her. "Gotta have weight to em, keep you grounded, gotta have really good support too so you don't roll an ankle." That said she tapped one foot against the other; all towards her favorite pair of boots.

Glancing up again she watched Yaya take another stab at the wall with the water, "Careful Yaya, if you damage the outside of the gym I'm sure Red will get just as mad if you damage the inside."

Prolixity

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:58 pm
"You do it your way and I'll do mine," Siddie laughed. "Yours are too heavy for me."

Water surged and splashed on the wall. She watched as the water returned to Yaya, and lifted her hand in a friendly wave. "Hello," she ventured. She didn't really know the other ghoul well enough to tease her, she decided, and offered instead, "How is your practice going?"

Beejoux

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:50 pm
Thin shoulders came up in a small shrug, and bracelets chimed as Yaya brought up a hand to brush hair from delicate features. "Disappointing, though I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting from it without a real opponent." The wall was a very poor substitute.

"What are you two up to today?"

miliardo kason

prolixity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:22 pm
There was a playful swat at Siddie's behind as Sammy strolled past her during the remark about being too heavy. "All the more reason to work on those legs of yours then dear."

The undead ghoul strolled closer to the demon waving casually as she walked. "Siddie need's to do sparing practice to graduate, and I figured I'd work with her, but if you're looking for a partner I can just kick back and watch instead."

Beejoux

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:05 pm
Siddie squeaked and swatted Sammy's arm in playful outrage, brushing down her skirt to remove imaginary wrinkles. "If you're looking for an opponent, I could serve as target practice," she offered, smiling a sweet and slightly unsettling smile that showed a row a small, pearly teeth in the deep shadow of her face. "I do need to do some sparring."

Beejoux

Miliardo Kason

Beejoux rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:01 am
The Djinn glanced between the two of them thoughtfully before offering a grateful smile to Siddy. "I would appreciate that, thank you. I'm woefully behind on sparring."

miliardo kason

prolixity

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

prolixity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:49 pm
"So am I," Siddie confessed with a small, sheepish smile. "I'm glad to have run into you. I need to get some experience with more than one style of fighting if I'm going to be any good at it."  
prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:55 pm
SIddie had given no immediate indicator that she was going to attack in what she'd said, but she'd been in enough dangerous situations to know that you usually didn't get a warning. This would be no different. She stepped closer casually, and then lunged in with startling speed, her fingers becoming long, bladed claws even as she moved. She slashed her claws across Yaya's side, then danced back, watching closely to see what the djinn's response would be.

HP: 50/50
Dmg: 11

Beejoux

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:04 am
The affidavit ghoul moved quick and powerfully, claws slashing out in a vicious arc that tire a painful path across the djinn's abdomen and made her hiss through her teeth as water and up between them, a weak barrier that would take little too part. Instinctive and automatic.

In a blink she put it to use. A twitch of her have, a flex of her mind, and that thin wall Rose up and up, veggie crashing down on the other full to drive her neck and off those so stylishly covered feet.

HP: 39
DMG: 5

prolixity

prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:58 pm
The water followed Siddie, rising up and crashing down on her, and she stumbled and fell. But even as she did, she rolled aside, getting her feet back under her and shaking wet hair out of her face.

She drove back in, her claws reaching out to slice again.

HP: 45/50
Dmg: 5

Beejoux

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items