Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Anything in Minnesota?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:24 pm
Other than mall of america?

EVERYBODY CALLING SODA OVER HERE POP.

Also South Dakota is pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:56 pm
Never been xD i picture it to have a lot of openness and wilderness though lol.

What brought you all the way out there?  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:43 am
I was pretty surprised, lots of farmland and a few major towns by the rivers, wasnt too bad to take a look through.

ANYWHO I was out there about 3 days because girlfriend wanted to reconnect with some old friends out there.

If your family gives up on Disneyworld send them to South Dakota. They have a corn palace, a 1880 town, and a s**t ton of other tourist traps haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:02 pm
digi162
I was pretty surprised, lots of farmland and a few major towns by the rivers, wasnt too bad to take a look through.

ANYWHO I was out there about 3 days because girlfriend wanted to reconnect with some old friends out there.

If your family gives up on Disneyworld send them to South Dakota. They have a corn palace, a 1880 town, and a s**t ton of other tourist traps haha.

Ah Nifty :0 you guys enjoying your trip there?

They not giving up on it lol they in to deep now.
My dad and i already talking about where we will go after Disney I want to go to Canada side of Niagara falls and we both want to go out west Iwe want to go to the grand canyon.  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:48 am
Camera 0bscura

My dad and i already talking about where we will go after Disney I want to go to Canada side of Niagara falls and we both want to go out west Iwe want to go to the grand canyon.

It was okay, we were only there for 3 days or so last week checking it out. I think she enjoyed the trip more than me since it was mostly just her catching up with old friends. Been back home for a week now but missing those Hot n Spicy McChickens they were selling everywhere in Minnesota rofl

Grand Canyon is an interesting choice O: We thought about doing that next year, do a roadtrip through Idaho and Utah to down there to check it out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:33 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

It was okay, we were only there for 3 days or so last week checking it out. I think she enjoyed the trip more than me since it was mostly just her catching up with old friends. Been back home for a week now but missing those Hot n Spicy McChickens they were selling everywhere in Minnesota rofl

Grand Canyon is an interesting choice O: We thought about doing that next year, do a roadtrip through Idaho and Utah to down there to check it out.

What there spicy nuggets out there? dang man

That would be pretty awesome if you do got to tell me if its worth he trip xD  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games