Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Star Crossed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
California girls
Were unforgettable
Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin so hot
Well melt your Popsicle

California girls
Were undeniable
Fine fresh fierce
We got it on lock

A sad look crossed Tish's face, causing her to look down at the ground as her companion mentioned her leaving, and then going on to say Kat never made it to king without her. "I... I'm sorry. I had no choice in the matter..." Her voice was very soft, almost timid. It would throw anybody off that knew the succubus to see her acting like this. And frankly, it upset her just as much that she couldn't seem to pull herself together.

She glanced up again as Haru began the ritual, taking his hand in hers. But before she could say the words needed, he had pulled the demon into a kiss. A few tears welled up and threatened to spill over, but instead Tish happily returned the gesture, wrapping her tail around his leg like she used to. For once in a while, the succubus had troubles controlling her heat and directing it to her heels, where two small flames made an entrance behind them. Another normal thing that hadn't been seen in a while, making the girl relax and feel overjoyed for once. This was what she had needed, what she had missed so desperately. Haru was the key, in more ways than one.

ℓσcαтιση: Argent City, the Academy
cσмραηү: Haru
мσσ∂: Exhausted, but happy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:20 pm
User Image

And I heard
As it were
The noise of thunder.

One of the four beasts saying,
Come and and see, and I saw
And behold

"I'm always serious."

Well, that was true. Why she had to ask was beyond her at the present time. Siri just kind of stood there, listening. Eventually her skin started turning green, going back to it's original color as she tried to actually process the information she had been given. Yes, he had told her at least once about the magi only being able to love once. But weather or not she actually took that seriously or not was a different story at the time. The skrull slowly shifted into her regular appearance, silver hair flowing behind her, orange eyes glowing slightly in the dim alley. But she kept her height where it was, only able to focus on one thing for the moment.

"Love, huh?" She raised an eyebrow, bringing her hand to her chin and cupping it in her fingers, looking as if she were pondering something. "I mean, if that's how you feel about me. I can't say I don't return the feeling. It's just odd for me to get my head around it. I've been so many people, been with more, and it's just something i've never thought about before." This time an actual questioning look crossed Siri's face. I mean, sex is one way of putting "love". But i know damn right that's not the only thing he means. I'd be an idiot to think that..

Pondering for a few moments, she finally took her hand away from her face with a grin, throwing some silver hair over her shoulder. "Me and only me, then? I think I can handle that. So long as you think you can handle me." I would say she /gently/ pushed Dusk against the wall, but that would be an understatement.... but you know what i'm going for. She placed one hand against the wall behind him near his ear and leaned in, barely an inch away from him. "You're sure you can? Her words were actually gentle, and very quite from her normal voice. Though she was being aggressive, it was painfully obvious she was hiding her true feelings and acting horribly as herself.

Ƚ¤çåțȋ¤ñ: East Argent City
ç¤ɱקåñÿ: Dusk
ɱ¤¤ď: Confused? Pondering
ƒ¤ȑɱ: Original, Skrull. But shorter to match Dusk's height

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:57 pm
"]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☀ ☁ What to do, I wonder ☀ ☁

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☽ ☾ This place is so uninteresting ☽ ☾

The magi girl gave a giggle at the male in front of her before she dropped the bow it vanished before it could hit the floor then with a tilt of her head and a puff of smoke she was next to the male her fingers running up the blade of his sword "oh i forgot how much fun shadow magic is...nice sword by the way" she says estatic before she gave a spin and dodged a attack from him "your no fun mister that could have really hurt me ya know... and after i was so kind to bring you to the place you wanted to go" she says pointing across the alley to a dinner where a pair of vampires could be seen eating and laughing together dawn smirked "well you did want to find her didnt you?"

Zorin smirked at her and nodded "yes love..or it could be if you say yes.. as with everythign we magi do thers a ritual to even this .. as of now i simply find you to be a good match... but if you agree...then well what i feel for you will become akin to what other races call love yes" he explians as usual long winded and scientific even about this he smiled as she changed back to her normal form truth told he preferred her in that form then he smiled as she gave her answer though in her normal round about way "yes you and only you..well and whoever dawn picks..though youll have a say in that..seeing as i picked first you would have to be olk with whoever she.." he stopped abruptly and blushed as he was pushed against the wall then he smiled "im quite positive i can take anything you dish out and then some ...love"

Location: Some park ..oh look there is a cafe ⧸⧸ East Argent City
Company: Rolim ⧸⧸ Siriden / annoyances
Mood: that was fun..but what hes doing is more intersting...come on skrull girl just say yes ⧸⧸ good shes leaveing the elf alone i can concentrate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:20 pm

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto smiled and pulled away from there kiss that lasted just a bit longer than it needed to at first kissing her had hurt him...mostly cause she was a demon but when the ritual was finished it didnt and it felt nice ..familiar so he had lingered on it befor finally pulling away to look over her he smirked as her tail was wrapped around his leg and small flames where sprouting out of her feet "now thats the tish i know glad to have you back" he chuckled still holding her a bit to close ...mostly cause she had her tail wrapped around his leg and he didnt want to interupt that he knew it was kinda a thing she did and enjoyed "and dont worry we all know you dint have a choice.. we dont blame you i just wanted you to know what happened is all... im just so glad your back"

User Image

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:15 pm
"You look delicious"

"May I have a bite?"

A small blush crossed the female's cheeks, her teasing being turned around onto herself. She shuffled a bit in her seat, a bit flustered that he could always do that to her. Gwen gave a gentle sigh, before rolling her eyes finally at the comment. "I guess it would, wouldn't it?" She playfully stuck her tongue out at Xavier for a moment before taking a drink of water. This was nice, at least. Being able to relax, not having to worry about the other guides and souls intruding... It caused a smile to cross her lips and she leaned her chin onto her palm.

Watching the male shrug, she could kind of guess the response she was going to get. But, none the less, she listened with interest. Gwen knew it wasn't a typical thing for her partner to talk about his past, so she had never heard it and was quite curious. Though his mention of his old self caused the girl to giggle. "I guess that would explain the paintings and everything. But you? A pretty boy?" She couldn't help but laugh a little at Xavier, making sure her tone was in a joking manner as not to offend him. "Bet you had all the girls." She teased again, trying to keep things fun and bright.

ℓσcαтιση: North Argent City, Restaurant
cσмραηү: Xavier heart
мσσ∂: Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:25 pm
California girls
Were unforgettable
Sun-kissed skin so hot
Well melt your Popsicle

California girls
Were undeniable
Fine fresh fierce
We got it on lock

There was nothing left put a smile on the succubus' face as she looked up into his face. Her tail tip twitched lightly, as it gently wriggled in place before finally releasing it's grip on Haru's leg. "I'm glad to be back. Though I wish it were for better circumstances." A few dark thoughts crossed her mind, but she quickly shook them off as she shivered in the night air. "I'm just glad you guys knew..." A sigh left Morticia's lips, her relief coming back.

Stepping back a pace, she peered past Haru's wings and at the school behind him. "Are we allowed to go inside? I'd love to walk the halls again." Tish gave a soft smile as she leaned back onto her heels and the forward again. She seemed to be so much more relaxed than she had a little bit ago. Though when you had that dreadful gargoyle looming over you it was hard to feel at ease.

мσσ∂: Exhausted, but happy

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:06 pm
User Image

And I heard
As it were
The noise of thunder.

One of the four beasts saying,
Come and and see, and I saw
And behold

As per usual, the male Magi rambled on. Going on some long winded explanation that was entirely unnecessary. But to Siri, that seemed to be something she had grown accustomed to and enjoyed.She hardly ever listened to all of what he said, but it was something she.. liked? about him. "And whoever Dawn picks..? Well, as long as I get a say in it like you say I would. I don't mind." A smirk had formed on the Skrull's face, and she went from leaning on her hand to leaning on her elbow.

The movement, having had the male pinned against the wall, gave her the opportunity to kiss him. Deeply. Something about the usually bored Dusk blushing from her actions got her fired up and she couldn't quite help herself. Finally, after quite a bit more time than necessary, she leaned back with a smile. "Okay, fine. I accept being you lover. Do I need to say anything else for your ritual, or whatever it is you guys call it?"

Ƚ¤çåțȋ¤ñ: East Argent City
ç¤ɱקåñÿ: Dusk
ɱ¤¤ď: Intrigued
ƒ¤ȑɱ: Original, Skrull. But shorter to match Dusk's height

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:34 pm

On a cold winter morning
In the time before the light
In flames of death's eternal reign
We ride towards the fight

When the darkness has fallen down
And the times are tough alright
The sound of evil laughter falls
Around the world tonight

Ugh, she was giggling, AGAIN. Something about her just creeped Rolim out. But before he knew it, she dropped her weapon, which vanished from thin air, and then suddenly she exploded into a puff of smoke. "What the fu-" Before her could finish his explanation, Sora had reappeared next to him, and caressed his sword. Instinctively, he swung at her, which she dodged fluently with what looked like a dance move. Annoying!

The half-elf growled. "Fun? Of course not. I'm a knight." Holding firmly onto his sword, he tilted his head at her next words. After a moment of though, his eyes followed her pointing finger to a familiar head of bright orange hair. Which quickly saw his guard, and sword, lowered in confusion. "Gwen?" He could see her inside with a guy, and she was.. laughing? And smiling? And... was she wearing a dress???

"There's no way. Don't lie to me." He raised his sword again, glaring at Sora with hurt in his eyes. He knew all to well that that had to be his sister. But there was something unacceptable about her. She wasn't how he remembered her. She was a knight, just like him. Why was she wearing a dress? When did she learn to smile? AND WHO WAS THAT GUY?!

Company: Sora
Mood: This b!tch is crazy!

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:20 pm
"]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☀ ☁ What to do, I wonder ☀ ☁

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☽ ☾ This place is so uninteresting ☽ ☾

The magi girl gave a giggle at the male in front of her he was so cute and such a wonderful spaz machine though she had a feeling that part of those feelings had to do with eh blush firmly planted on her brothers face and the taste of skrull on her tounge she giggled more to herself 'about damn time' she says to him then turned to her reality and rolled her eyes at the elf "i dont lie...okay well im an assassin so thats not ture... but im not lieing this time honest.... though i imagine she wasnt always a night creature...changes liek that can change people ya know...thats Gwendolyn alright...but your gwen? maybe not" she says rubbing her left arm as if it itched a constantly changeign tattoo? on the arm seemed to be bugging her..wait had that always been there?

Zorin smiled and with a now permanent blush on his face especially after a kiss like that he just looked at her for a good moment then cleared his troat and shook his head a bit clearing his thought "hmmm? oh right the ritual ..yeah all done see" he held up his right arm on the inside of his wrist there was a kind of tattoo with a name at its center thought the name was written in the language of the magi it was quite clearly ment to be siriden the odd thing was every few seconds the design of the taatoo seemed to shift slightly he chuckled "cause your a shape shiftier get it...." he says trailing off not sure if shed think that was funny or not he then looked at her "oh ******** it just kiss me and shut me up or ill ramble your ear off with some long winded explanation you wont even listen to"

Location: Some park ..oh look there is a cafe ⧸⧸ East Argent City
Company: Rolim ⧸⧸ Siriden / annoyances
Mood: that was fun..but what hes doing is more intersting...come on skrull girl just say yes ⧸⧸ good shes leaveing the elf alone i can concentrate

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:25 pm
User Image

♚ Xaiver Damien Tepesh ♚

X
aiver smirked at her and gave a small shrugg "yeah well atleast i didnt crack the seat just siting down" he says wiuth a playful chuckled then was beside her and kissing her he couldnt help it she was so cute...that and he got the feeling they were being watched somehow and he felt he needed to be near her to protect her... not that she need protecting but still "yeah well ive drawn a picture of what i used to look like for you before... i was a bit of a pretty boy... nah no girls not until you...not really...well there were some but not until after i became like this and they never lasted long"

ℓσcαтιση: North Argent City, Restaurant/cafe
cσмραηү: Gwendolyn

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:30 pm

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto gave a small almos disapointed sigh when her tail retreated from his leg and tish had stepped back away from him he nodded to her and turned back towards the school "oh uh...well at this time of night most of the students are home...and other than me thers only one other security guard..and thats tachi...so i think it would be fine after all youwere a previous student...but youd have to stay close to me" he says spreding his wings to fly over the gate and towards the front entrance

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:43 am
California girls
Were unforgettable
Sun-kissed skin so hot
Well melt your Popsicle

California girls
Were undeniable
Fine fresh fierce
We got it on lock

Upon hearing it was okay and seeing Haru jump the gate towards the school, the succubus was very quickly into the air after him. But she quickly tapped him on the head and spun through the air to the door, leaving him in the dust. Morticia couldn't quite help a devilish grin and a small giggle as she landed elegantly in front of the door to the school. Her tail curled up mischievously and wriggled happily. "Still just as slow, Haru." She couldn't keep the excitement and teasing tone from her voice as she glanced back to her companion. "Though i'm not sure where i want to visit most first."

мσσ∂: Ecstatic

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:17 am

Haruto "haru" Yoshid`a

Haruto gave a soft laugh as she flitted around in the air and shrugged and he leisurely floated after her wings not even fully extended just kinda there "yes well im not really that much in a hurry ..and also my wings were clipped if you remember so ive only been flying for maybe a few months were yuve had a lifetime" he says with a shrugg before finally joining her at the doors after produceing a set of keys he let them inside and shrugged "well maybe the old traini9ng field ..or even the library ..honestly we didnt even spend thaqt much time here we always kinda left" he says with a small chuckle

User Image

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces