Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[PRP] Turning Red (Slaw + TG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 pm
He poked at the bottle. "Maybe you're blocking the AC.........or maybe I'm going through puberty again. Would be nice to grow another inch. Then I wouldn't need to find so many cushions just to sit somewhere because this school doesn't have enough seats suited for my stature which makes events like this a huge drag. NO one wants to dance with someone they can step on and Leg's doesn't want to dance without her other half anymore and her dumb boilfriend. She used to be fun too." He sighed and looked over at him.

"I really wanna take off my shirt but then that would just be weird and there isn't any ice even though I hate ice. Do I look taller to you?" If it was puberty, then he should be growing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:44 pm
Slaughter glared at the imp. He was absolutely not blocking a vent and even if he was, he was not about to free it up for him of all creeple.

He checked even, just to be sure, before going to his own seat and plopping down on it exhaustedly. Because TG was 110% exhausting. "You're so full of it," and he was right. TG was full of it. Full of words. Too many informational ones. When Slaw was sure he was taking a pause to breathe, he just stared at him.

"Are... are you okay? Legs? ...What?.."

Oh. He stared at the bottle. It possibly did stack, just not in the way he assumed.  

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:48 pm
"Gotta be full of something, and what better thing for a fire demon to be full of then fire and hot air." He said with a grin, feeling a sense of pride in saying what was a rather old saying for his kind.

"Legs. The ghoul. Hot pair of slender gams that go for a mile long in tight stockings and heels that could take out a eye! That Legs! What other Legs could I be talking about. She's hot a hell and just getting stepped on would be a joy." He sad, slamming his claws on the table to look at him. "Then her stupid other half had to come along and ruin what we had because she wants to be whole and complete and blablablablablablabla. All the good ones go. Even my hot witch ghoulfriend left to another school. All the great ones get taken." He shouted and dropped his head to the table, suddenly very depressed.

"I miss her."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:02 pm
Yeahhh, something definitely was off about him now. Slaw could not put a claw on exactly what though. First he was hot, now he's hot and chatty as heck instead of simply hotter. Maybe he was hotter too. "You didn't grow any by the way," He had to piss on that parade first, "still super tiny." Yup, that clarification was absolutely necessary.

"Okay. Let me see if I got this straight. You're talking about a ghoul right? A ghoul that is literally a pair of legs? Must've been great conversation - eh?" He actually wiggled his eyebrows at TG for that one.

"Ya do realize though that I ain't enrolled right? Like. I hardly know anyone here as it is. Let alone like... names." He gave a long vacant stare and then smiled. "I know you but that's only because you ran into me in the towns and - jack, I'm not supposed to be getting along with you this well actually. You were a massive jerk to me. Why are you even trying to like... talk to me and pretend you're nice and stuff?"  

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:41 pm

"She was great!" He snapped back at him. "She didn't need to talk. She was great as is. We had fun! Now she got boring and is stuck to her other half and it's not fair!" It wasn't fair because the whole her didn't want to be with him now, and was with some other guy.

He slumped back on the table. "I wasn't a jerk to you. That's how I am. You are just some nobody on the street who doesn't even know a tailor. Why would I put you on my radar? How does knowing you help me in any way in life? Do you know people? Do you have contacts? Do you have any connections to people higher up the social ladder or someone with connections in business? No. In no way are you going to be someone that I'm supposed to talk to because mentioning you to anyone else important or to my dads is going to make them even think anything other than that I'm wasting my time. I have a billion names of people stuck in my head. Not thinking of other helps me out. Lightens the load. You're not going to stick around anyways."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:54 pm
To that, Slaughter just stared, stared and tried not to look too offended. Too late. He crossed his arms in front of his chest and stuck his nose up in the air. "I run a business of my own actually and I do just fine with it by myself." He had no intentions of clarifying any of that though. TG was clearly not someone who would be one of his clientele, in any case.

"And besides, you're wrong. I'm attempting to enroll in the coming year. If I get accepted, then you're going to see a lot more of me." Was that a threat? He had a certain inflection to his tone that may have been mildly concerning...

... and then he smiled, all sweet and saccharine as the punch TG kept drinking. About as safe as that stuff too.

"Wouldn't that be great?"  

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out