Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Nashirr's Property Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:47 pm
Red Gypsy

Lily
Lily couldn't help but smile when she heard what Gypsy said. "I'm glad to hear that you love Morrigan so much," she stated. "I'm glad she's got someone like you with her. I know that she can handle herself, but I couldn't help but go into overprotective mode when I heard she was pregnant. I really am sorry that I didn't give you more of a chance. I finally understand why. I blamed you for Morrigan being away from the Re and away from me most of the time. But I do understand now that I was pretty ridiculous to feel that way. Morrigan loves you. You didn't take her from me. She's just being with who she loves. I hope that I can fix the animosity between us."

She frowned when she heard Gypsy's last comment before she and Morrigan disappeared. She couldn't possibly be right. Nalyne had used magic that prevented unwanted pregnancies when they first met, and they didn't want to have children yet. She tried to figure out any way that it could have failed, but Nalyne's magic had never failed like that. She couldn't imagine that it would start now. So she decided that she would discuss Gypsy's comment with Nalyne later.

She looked over to Nalyne when she heard his question. "I do have an idea for that, actually. I think the best way to counter the damage done by a false god is to introduce a real one. I was thinking that you would make a pretty good choice to step in. It would work out pretty well to get the island back to a better state. But it would also have the added benefit of giving us a secret location to evacuate to if something happened to the Re base. We may be working on establishing peace with the Sandman right now, but there are other enemies that we have to worry about. We know about Luna's group, but there could be others that we know nothing about yet. It never hurts to have a backup plan."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:48 pm
Dameon Black

Nalyne watched as Gypsy and Morrigan left, but kept his eyes on Lily. He watched as she assessed what Gypsy told her, starting to get a little worried for a few moments. But then she passed it by and he had an internal crow.

She ignored it! She passed it by as impossible! He was going to survive this!

So he took the change in subject with a grin, "I'll take it. I never had a chance to take up a real place, so this will be good for me. We can transfer out some troops, some supplies, some of the slaves... Get this place working and renovated a bit," he agreed with her and even offered a few points in their favor, "I can even set up an emergency portal for transportation in a rush," he added, still grinning.

Then he had to wink at her, "Plus, you should see some of the stuff upstairs... Nashirr was a total wackjob!" he had to add that with a laugh, knowing that it would be a great distraction.

And he was really hoping that distracting her would work!

He actually had figured out how the mixup had happened and was wondering how long he'd have before he'd have to come clean...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:58 pm
Red Gypsy

Lily
Lily noticed the way that Nalyne was watching her carefully as she came to her conclusion that pregnancy was impossible. That didn't seem like a good sign, especially when she noticed how relieved he felt when she reached the conclusion. She would have to talk to him about that later as well, but chose to ignore it for now. Instead, she would move on to more important matters.

She grinned when he said that he would take the island. She was glad that she hadn't had to work too hard to get him to agree. She listened to his planning and gave a quick nod. "All of that sounds perfect," she said. "We can start getting some supplies gathered up to bring over once we get back. And we can get the troops to gather the slaves and come over at the same time. We'll have to set a few ground rules with them, though. Some of our troops are less than trustworthy when it comes to slaves. Hell, one guard even made the mistake of trying to force himself on Morrigan a few years back. He regretted that, but it does make it clear that we'll have to gather up a few of the more trustworthy soldiers for a post over here."

She grinned a bit more at his wink and mention of some of the stuff upstairs. "I have no doubt that Nashirr was a wackjob. He kidnapped Dev and made a deal with Goh. He clearly wasn't in the best mental state. But I think that it'll turn out for the best. I think that Dev and Allistair will end up closer than ever. And that makes me happy. Dev holds a special place for me, so I'm happy that he'll get to be happy with Allistair." She looked around the room they were in and gave a soft sigh. "I guess we should go ahead and get to work on a few things around here."

Lily managed to shift her focus to drawing up plans for exactly what they would do with the island. She even managed to stay on task with Nalyne for several hours. But as she leaned back to take a break, she looked at Nalyne again and found herself wanting to ask the question that were burning in her mind. "I thought it was impossible for me to get pregnant thanks to that magic you worked when we first met. So how did it happen?" She kept her tone calm, allowing Nalyne to feel through their bond that she was actually staying extremely calm for right now. She wasn't angry or upset at the moment. She was more confused than anything, since she had never seen his magic fail before.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:30 am
Dameon Black

Nalyne was all for talking about the plans for the place. He thought he was off the hook! They'd set up an interview system for the guards and troops as well as for the slaves they'd be bringing over, as well as how to restrict anyone coming over that they didn't want here. They set up what renovations they wanted done and getting the crews and supplies over to take care of all of that.

Then she dropped the bomb on him...

He gave a heavy sigh and finally had to address the issue that might get him in trouble later on, though he still hoped not...

"It wasn't my magic that failed... It was yours that overwhelmed mine, Princess..." he informed her softly, letting her know that her healing ability had overwhelmed his contraceptive spells, "Remember the guard you blew up? Same situation, different emotion..." he added, hoping that she'd get the point but knew he'd have to clarify it anyway.

He got to his feet and moved around the table with the torture impliments, sweeping them all into a bag for them to give to Esabel later, "When we
Mated, formed the soul bond, your magic overwhelmed the contraceptive spells. I was too caught up in the moment to notice it until later when you blew up the guard. I knew you'd be able to defend yourself easily, even against Goh, so I had no problem with you coming here. Besides, you really did have to deal with Gypsy and Morrigan..." he explained then frowned as he picked up on something...

It was ephemeral... nearly not there at all... It felt familiar, though he couldn't put his finger on it fully yet.

He shook his head over it and determined to return to it later when he had the best chance to think more clearly on it. For now, he had to deal with Lily...

He finally turned to her and met her eyes, searching them for a clue to... "Are you mad about it?" he asked her softly. In truth, he felt like crowing the news from the highest mountain so that everyone knew they were expecting. He wanted to shower her in kisses and gifts until she told him to stop. He wanted to... But he had to find out how she felt first...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 11:38 pm
Red Gypsy

Lily
Lily was silent as she listened to Nalyne's explanation for her unexpected pregnancy. She certainly hadn't expected the answer to be that the magic had failed because her power had overwhelmed it. It did make sense to her, in a way. Her magic was the light of healing and life itself. It did actually make a bit of sense that a power that existed to heal and spread life would overwhelm magic that was cast to prevent new life. Especially since the two of them had been too lost in their own primal desires to notice or care about anything other than the raw need for each other at that moment.

She let out a soft sigh when he met her eyes and asked her if she was mad about it. Part of her did want to be angry, to let her fury explode out of her, both metaphorically and probably quite literally. But she couldn't seem to muster any real anger about the situation. She wasn't sure that she was ready to be a mother yet, but there really wasn't anything that she could do to change it. And she could feel just how happy and excited Nalyne truly was about the news. She couldn't bring herself to do anything that would put a damper on his happiness. She just loved him too much to ever want him to be unhappy.

She finally shook her head. "No, I'm not mad about it," she finally said. "There's really no reason to be mad. We didn't know about the possibility at that point, so there wasn't really anything we could have done to prevent it." She gave him a slightly teasing smile. "I think it's probably mostly my fault anyway. I was so into the moment, and I remember thinking that I just wanted you to have every bit of me right then. I didn't want to hold anything back. I just didn't know that my light would respond to that and burn through our contraceptive spells."

She pulled him in close and lifted his hand to place a kiss on it. "It's hard to believe that I'm pregnant. I don't know if I'm ready to be a mother. I'm not sure if I really have it in me to be a good one. But I can feel just how happy it makes you to know that I'm pregnant. I can't be upset when I feel so much joy coming from you. It just isn't possible." She rested her head on his chest. "I think that I'll let you figure out how to make the announcement that we're expecting. Also, you may want to avoid Lucy for a bit. You know how it is when an older sister finds out that the little sister is pregnant. You know how protective she can be. And since she's literally one of the angriest beings on the planet, I'm sure that you can imagine what'll happen if she finds out and you piss her off."

She was teasing him a bit now, but she was actually a bit worried about how Lucy would react to the news. Their relationship had been strained since the day they had been reunited, though she could understand why Lucy felt the way she did. The ones that Lily knew as her parents had murdered Lucy and the rest of her family. And then they had taken Lily and given her a new family and an entirely new life. Lucy didn't know how to deal with the fact that Lily was a completely different person than the sister she had spent so many years with, and that made reforming their connection difficult. The fact that she had new sisters in Esabel and Ilea only made things more difficult. Lily wasn't sure how to start with her because her memories of their lives together were gone, and Lucy couldn't let go of the past so that they could get to know each other again. Nalyne would be able to sense all of these thoughts racing through Lily's head, and he would be the only one who could get her to relax again. After all, the stress wouldn't be good for the child she was carrying.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 11:54 pm
Dameon Black

Nalyne was very happy that she didn't blow the building up and willingly held her as he listened to her. He knew her difficulties and her stresses, but knew that she could handle most of it. Still, he knew when things were getting too much for her and always changed up his methods of lightening her mood.

This time, he pulled her back and cupped her face to kiss her tenderly for a long moment, letting her feel how proud of her that he was and how much he loved her. He finally let her up for air and supported her long enough for her to get her wits back.

Then he gave her something else to think about, "I think I can handle Lucy on this one. You get to figure out how to handle Esabel as an Auntie..." he gave her, knowing that Esabel was going to be the wild card. And would need to be the most monitored around the child...

If Lily was Healing, and Lucy was Anger... Then Esabel was Chaos incarnate and certainly had to be watched for fear of what she would teach any children they might have...

"While you're thinking about that, let's get back to the base and give you a bubble bath," he offered as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again, distracting her from being transported home...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 9:38 pm
Red Gypsy

Lily
Lily could feel how happy that Nalyne was when she kept herself under control. It seemed that he was happy about her making some progress with keeping her temper in check. She could understand why he would be happy about that, since her powers were so much stronger now than they had been before. She was pretty sure that getting too angry would actually cause the building to explode. She was trying to keep something like that from happening.

She was distracted by the tender kiss, instantly losing her train of thought as he kissed her and let his pride and love for her pass through the bond to her. She returned that kiss with just as much love, fully losing herself in that display of love. She gasped for breath for a moment after the kiss was broken. "You really know how to distract me when I'm feeling a bit stressed," she said.

She let out a soft groan when she heard his comment about Esabel. "Gods, I hadn't even thought about that. I love Essy, but I'm not sure how to deal with her being around our baby. I didn't really worry about what she taught any kids she came across, but I kind of have to now that she'll be an aunt. I'm actually terrified of what she'll teach our child. I know what kinds of games she likes."

She smiled at his mention of a bubble bath. "A bubble bath sounds great right now." Her arms wrapped around him as he pulled her in and kissed her again. She really couldn't focus on anything when he was holding her like this, especially when he was kissing her. So she didn't even notice it when he transported them out of the room and back home.

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff