Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
How is general chatterbox with openly trans people

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manticorn

King Unicorn

19,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:21 am
I've been debating whether or not to put in my signature that I'm a trans man. The determining factor seems to be whether or not that would change my experience with using the site. I would want things to go about the same as they were, or it's not worth it. Better to just say I'm male and have me taken at my word and not othered. But the pros to being open would be to increase visibility and awareness, and perhaps eliminate confusion in people who knew me, or who I was, before.
Idk, thoughts?

Update 2/28/2021: lol wow I totally forgot about this post. Definitely know I was way overthinking this back then. I took being trans so gravely and seriously. kind of embarrassing. idk how someone found this  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:28 pm
SLUGGJELLY
I've been debating whether or not to put in my signature that I'm a trans man. The determining factor seems to be whether or not that would change my experience with using the site. I would want things to go about the same as they were, or it's not worth it. Better to just say I'm male and have me taken at my word and not othered. But the pros to being open would be to increase visibility and awareness, and perhaps eliminate confusion in people who knew me, or who I was, before.
Idk, thoughts?

I used to have it up in my signature. It was actually okay biggrin .  

Jordaaannn

Anxious Bear

Oh Sweet Lucifer

Revered Demon

17,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:46 pm
Just put I am a trans man and I am proud. I too am a trans man  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:28 pm
Oh Sweet Lucifer
Just put I am a trans man and I am proud. I too am a trans man
Man this is a really old post I forgot about. Only a few D-bags here and there but they can just get the block. Makes things a bit interesting but sometimes I just have enough of it.  

Manticorn

King Unicorn

19,775 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Forum Homepage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items