Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
300 Prophecies that Jesus Fulfilled from the Bible

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:15 am

Duration: 32:57

Ignore the many inaccurate (and sacrilege) depictions of Christ. They are sacrilege in that they are attempting to portray the divine. They could easily have left those out and gotten the message across just as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:18 am
I put this in my "Watch Later" list, but yeah... this should be a real eye-opener.  

D-BoyTheFighter

Blessed Lionheart

16,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Fusion Expert 300

Lady Vizsla

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:00 am
Always enjoy learning about the many Messianic prophecies fulfilled by Christ. It's unfortunate that many orthodox Jews do not realize this in the Tanakh.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:47 pm
Lady Aryel
Always enjoy learning about the many Messianic prophecies fulfilled by Christ. It's unfortunate that many orthodox Jews do not realize this in the Tanakh.

According to Orthodox Judaism, Jewish law today is based on the commandments in the Torah, as viewed through the discussions and debates contained in classical rabbinic literature, especially the Mishnah and the Talmud.

I think that maybe the Mishnah and the Talmud are blinding them to the truth of the Torah. They contain so much falsehood and human-made tradition that they nullify what the Torah has to say, or veils it.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Lady Vizsla

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am
Garland-Green
Lady Aryel

According to Orthodox Judaism, Jewish law today is based on the commandments in the Torah, as viewed through the discussions and debates contained in classical rabbinic literature, especially the Mishnah and the Talmud.

I think that maybe the Mishnah and the Talmud are blinding them to the truth of the Torah. They contain so much falsehood and human-made tradition that they nullify what the Torah has to say, or veils it.

True ^ The Talmud and other Rabbinic writings also contain a lot of anti-Christian polemic.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:01 am
That's because it evolves.  

Elvis presley123

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers