Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] Pony Up (Rhys/Beka) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Smerdle rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 4, 4, 2, 1 Total: 20 (7-28)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:09 am
As it turned out, Rhys didn't do much. Not that it wasn't getting to the point where every hit he landed felt like he was poking Beka's bruises no matter how light it was, but still. The horseman knew he could do far worse.

All of the ire he had stored up returned in an instant, and with a burst of sharp and minimal movement he lashed out with chain and spike, knowing that what he doled out was only coming back to him.

When it did, Beka dropped to his knees, his breath running ragged until he caught it. He didn't rise yet, watching the other with open curiosity. Would he stay and risk death? If all of their strikes really were being mirrored by this stupid house, the hunter had to be fearing for his shield right about now.

HP: 9/50
DMG: 16 (using BC again cuz of october bonus!)

_ p a o cx
oh yes
i have a GC boi
the struggle is always real XDD

its_ p a o rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:01 pm
He wasn't expecting that last hit, which sent him flying about a foot and skidding across the ground a few more feet. Stubbornly he got up, eyes narrowed and anger very plain on his face. Despite Zephira's warning about his shield being maybe too weak considering this weird backlash thing that was happening for some reason or another, he still dashed forward in an attempt to hack at the small horseman.

Sure enough, he felt the effects of his attack all across his chest. It resonated through his whole body, sending him down to his knees.

HP: -1/50
DMG: 10
CHG: 3/3

Smerdle
I was hoping for a low roll.. well then.

This is bad.. lol >___>;a

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:06 pm
Beka grunted as he was hit, finally making a real effort to move out of range now that blood was freely dripping from his wounds. He stood with some effort, backing away as he shifted the pointy end of his weapon into one hand. The other he held at the ready, dark fingers stretched out in front of him.

"Overeager child," he murmured. "I don't want to leave you alive, but our current situation guarantees that I'll dissipate if I end you, and I've always found that rather... sucky. And anyway, I appreciate that you didn't laugh at my costume, so..." Beka sank the spike into his outstretched hand without flinching, hoping for a reaction from the hunter.

HP: -1/50

_ p a o cx
/puts bandaid on rhys emotion_bandaid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:55 pm
Warmth trickled down from his now open wounds, and he scowled up at the Horseman from where he knelt. He was preparing for the worst and so slowly, too slowly, got himself up, sword once again at the ready for whatever Beka was getting ready to do. The trainee squinted at his words, eyes suddenly going wide when he felt a sudden and very sharp pain in his hand.

He winced, very visibly, but he stood his ground and just let the blood trickle down freely. But his grip soon loosened, sword tilting a bit from having to strain to keep hold of it. He didn't want to back down but it wasn't long before he finally couldn't hold his weapon up anymore and it fell from his hand, a loud clang echoing across the fog.

"Little s**t," he muttered, finally taking a step back as he dismissed Zephira. After one final look at Beka to memorize his face for next time, Rhys pulled his pendant out and quickly ported out of there.

xSmerdle
-also puts a bandaid on Beka- :>

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items