Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
New to the Guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

adsnjcdbiu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:41 pm
Hello! I'm new to the guild, and to Gaia in general, haha.

I go by Theory on here, I'm a gay guy. I hope to have some cool discussion here, make new acquaintances, and maybe friends!

Feel free to reply about yourself and your day, or whatever you want, and I'll respond when I can. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:51 am
Hey there and welcome to the guild! I go by Bart or Barty on here, although I'm actually a female. I identify as bi myself, but have always felt borderline asexual considering I'm not really into sex much. I have a boyfriend of over two years, though after recent events we are in an 'open' relationship so I can explore my bi side. I'm not interested in other males, I just want to know what it's like to be with a woman if the opportunity comes up.  

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

adsnjcdbiu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:36 am
iBarty
Hey there and welcome to the guild! I go by Bart or Barty on here, although I'm actually a female. I identify as bi myself, but have always felt borderline asexual considering I'm not really into sex much. I have a boyfriend of over two years, though after recent events we are in an 'open' relationship so I can explore my bi side. I'm not interested in other males, I just want to know what it's like to be with a woman if the opportunity comes up.

Hello! Nice to meet you Bart. That's very interesting, kudos to you two for having a healthy open relationship to explore with others. I hope you get to experience and fulfill your curiosity, it's good to know what you do and don't like. Thank you for the welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:17 am
DragonTheory
iBarty

Hello! Nice to meet you Bart. That's very interesting, kudos to you two for having a healthy open relationship to explore with others. I hope you get to experience and fulfill your curiosity, it's good to know what you do and don't like. Thank you for the welcome!

Thank you! I definitely know that I like women, I have been attracted to them and I've kissed them...even fallen in love with one at one point. I've just never been truly intimate with one is all.

You're welcome for the welcome! I see this guild still has some active people, and I recently became active in Gaiaonline again recently so I figured chatting with people in guilds and the forums is good!

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Fortnite Battle Pass

Liberal Garbage

11,700 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Are You Jelly? 500