Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:56 am

Viandarth circled the sky above them, catching the warm thermals and practically floating. For his own part, R'shahar's focus was on the ground, where C'lusi and his Macuith had settled to enjoy a moment's respite from training. "So, he's looking more fit every day. What a beauty," the Bronzerider remarked, a grin spreading across his lips. Who could help but smile in the face of such a charming young dragon? Dragonet, really, but the Blue was growing. "He's going to be magnificent when he takes to the air." He remembered how proud he'd been of 'Darth, and his heart swelled to think of it.

I was much larger than he, put in the Bronze, as he enjoyed the serenity of the air. Yes, and you still are. But he will be faster than you.

He will have to grow first. True enough, but of course... Macuith was already growing at a rapid pace. It wouldn't be too long before he was old enough to fly. Beautiful dragon for a beautiful rider. Thoughts he'd keep to himself for the time being, as it didn't matter how he felt anyway.

Masterharper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:35 pm
Mx Cherie

Today was a rest day for the Weyrlings and C'lusi was taking full advantage of such freedom. Macuith had wanted to stretch his wings, and soak up the autumn sunshine; too soon cold weather would force them all to bundle up! Macuith had settled in a cozy spot that had ample sunshine, with his rider cuddled up next to the others side. His blue was getting larger every day, and the brown haired boy couldn't wait until he was big enough to ride. He wanted to fly with his blue, and to enjoy the freedoms that came with such an honor! Right now, though, the blue was just getting large enough to knock his rider over with over-exuberant head nuzzles, and to leave bruises with an ill time swat of his tail.

--and that's when Tevinth's walked in on Shoreth's! It was so scandalous the poor rider practically threw himself from the weyrledge, and only Tevinth's tail pulled him back! Honestly, from what I hear, Shoreth's can't seem to keep himself in one weyr, much less one bed. Shocking, isn't it? The blue dragon was happily spreading all the gossip he'd heard to his rider when R'shahar approached, and did lift his head to turn a blue-green eye on the tall man.

While C'lusi was more than happy to gossip with his rider -- he knew exactly what sort of rider Shoreth's happened to be -- he was always happy when a cute boy approached. . . and this cute boy was R'shahar. Quite the dream boat, really.

Tall, muscular, a walking hunk. Honestly, the fact that he had impressed a bronze only made the cliche that much more real. Not that, of course, that C'lusi needed to be thinking those things... but he wasn't blind, and R'shahar and he had all but grown up together.

"Why thank you," he complimented with a dip of his head and only the gentlest of purrs, not yet bothering to stand up. "I'm always amazed at how fast they grow, but I'll be glad when he tops out at his full size." It would keep his blue from his itches and would save C'lusi from having to oil him everyday. Not that he minded, of course... but a little extra time gained would be nice for both dragon and rider.

Macuith, for his part, gave a happy little rumble at the compliment, and conveniently gave his wings a luxuriant stretch. I will be quite magnificent, yes. I will show up Viandarth one day, whom I do see circling high above. A handsome bronze like that could use a little colorful company, I think.

C'lusi gave his dragon a mental grin. "Macuith agrees with you, and says he'd be happy to keep your Viandarth some company in the clouds one day. How're the two of you, anyway?" He asked, patting the ground next to him to see if he could get the bronze rider to come on down and join him.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:00 am

"I think Viandarth is jealous," R'shahar said with a feral grin, reaching down to give Macuith a fond scratch along his eye ridge. The blue dragon was more than lovely, in truth, and he had no doubt that part of his bronze's grumbling was taking note of that fact. After all, Macuith as hardly a hatchling anymore. "But don't tell him I said that." Ah, the urge to pull C'lusi close was... stupidly strong. Stupid, because he could not and would not risk Macuith. One selfish urge was not worth a dragonet's life, no matter how precocious the dragonet in question happened to be.

He turned to face C'lusi fully, giving the weyrling a once over. "I'm doing great, now that you're here with me. How are things going? He seems to be in fine form." To say the least.

Masterharper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:22 pm
Mx Cherie

C'lusi gave a snort at his friend's words. "I don't have to say a word. He's your dragon -- he must have heard what you just said." He teased with a grin. "But don't worry, baby-- I'll keep your secrets safe." He promised, trying hard to keep his words from turning into a purr. He wasn't flirting -- not really. Well. Okay, maybe he was a little, but it was just talk. Macuith wasn't quite old enough yet to be around anything more than a little talk and, like R'shahar, he wasn't going to chance it. Macuith came first.

Leaning back against his blue, C'lusi pretended not to notice the others look over. It was best not to notice if he was going to behave, after all. "Well, it's always nice to brighten someone's afternoon. We're doing all right, aren't we Mac?" He reached over to run a hand lovingly down the blue's neck, giving it a little pat. "We're looking forward to getting our own weyr, and getting a bit more freedom. Won't be too long -- assuming V'mel doesn't hold us back out of spite." He hadn't gotten into too much trouble during weyrlinghood, but V'mel wasn't easy on any of them. He didn't begrudge the brown rider his task -- but getting a bit of freedom was a day he yearned for! "At this rate I can't tell if we're just that terrible at being weyrlings or if he just hates all of us but Alumet." He grinned, his words crafted mostly in jest... but there was another part that was genuinely baffled. V'mel wasn't an easy read -- being hard on the weyrlings was his job, but sometimes, it could be a bit much. Especially with how he did seem to favor the heavier colors.

Ah, but that wouldn't keep C'lusi down. He knew they'd graduate sooner or later. The Weyr would need their smaller colors, even if it was just to be thread fodder.

Macuith, for his part, did reach up to seek out Viandarth. Hello Viandarth. Enjoying yourself up in the clouds? You certainly cut a striking figure way up there. And Macuith was certain the bronze would look even nicer up close. He just had to draw him from the sky.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas