Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello there LSG
  What's up with you?
View Results

MiniMinyaagar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:11 pm
I haven't really been up to much.
Just rping with friends on discord these days, and working on more writing.
Oh, I got addicted to Teen wolf this past summer, Watched all five seasons and caught the last season in September I think it was.

Totally got into writing my own fanfiction cause I can't accept that certain characters were killed off. Like. seriously..no way. In my head, in my AU they are alive and leading full lives.

So, that's what I've been up to.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:17 pm
Welcome back. heart  

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500

MiniMinyaagar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:23 pm
Junai Bokunenjin
Welcome back. heart

Hello Junai!
*hugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:38 pm
MiniMinyaagar
Junai Bokunenjin
Welcome back. heart

Hello Junai!
*hugs*

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. *snugs back*

I am currently doing laundry and prepping for winter concerts. Other than that, life is boring.  

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Forever a Musician 500

MiniMinyaagar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:48 pm
Junai Bokunenjin
MiniMinyaagar
Junai Bokunenjin
Welcome back. heart

Hello Junai!
*hugs*

I am currently doing laundry and prepping for winter concerts. Other than that, life is boring.

Let me guess, you play an instrument? Or are you a singer?
Ugh don't get me started on laundry. I hate it with a passion, especially the putting it away part.
I tend to just leave it in baskets and pull it out as I need them. >> Which makes my room extremely messy.

today, since I didn't have anywhere to go I stayed in my pjs all day long. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:54 pm
MiniMinyaagar
Junai Bokunenjin
MiniMinyaagar
Junai Bokunenjin
Welcome back. heart

Hello Junai!
*hugs*

Let me guess, you play an instrument? Or are you a singer?
Ugh don't get me started on laundry. I hate it with a passion, especially the putting it away part.
I tend to just leave it in baskets and pull it out as I need them. >> Which makes my room extremely messy.

today, since I didn't have anywhere to go I stayed in my pjs all day long. XD

sweatdrop I'm a music teacher who also plays and sings in numerous ensembles especially through the holiday season. I have a concert on Saturday with my chamber choir, a full day event on the 25th and 26th as a flute player/singer/ukulele player, another concert on December 2nd with my choir and a baroque ensemble, I have my band concert on December 9th, my school concerts on the 14th-15th, and a whole bunch of smaller caroling gigs up until Christmas (2 I think are confirmed?). Nevermind "busy as a bee"... "busy as a musician at Christmas". x-x;

I can't ignore laundry because then hubby complains about not having socks in his drawer. xDDD That would be so much easier just to leave it in the baskets and pull from it as needed.

Other than that, life is good?  

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Forever a Musician 500

MiniMinyaagar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:02 pm
Ooh very accomplished! That does sound like a busy schedule!
I remember being in a choir when I was younger, we had a lot of places we went to sing, mostly as volunteer things though.
Old folks homes, and festivals.

I bet you enjoy being a music teacher though.
Once you get through them then you can rest and relax a bit I imagine.

There was one week when I wore every piece of clean clothing I had before I finally caved in to wash my dirty stuff. lol. I have gotten lazy in my older age.

Yes! I have three nephews, and another baby on the way! Not sure if it's a boy or girl yet. My brother and his wife want to wait and find out at birth. I kind of hope I get a niece.

Hmm..oh I had to go to a mule account and rename it cause my main account's email and password was forgotten. Or I am not sure if someone might have hacked it. Makes me mad. But oh well. A friend was nice enough to give me some gold and items. I've gotten some cool items from the daily chance log in prizes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:07 pm
MiniMinyaagar

Yes! I have three nephews, and another baby on the way! Not sure if it's a boy or girl yet. My brother and his wife want to wait and find out at birth. I kind of hope I get a niece.

Hmm..oh I had to go to a mule account and rename it cause my main account's email and password was forgotten. Or I am not sure if someone might have hacked it. Makes me mad. But oh well. A friend was nice enough to give me some gold and items. I've gotten some cool items from the daily chance log in prizes.

Babies. <3 My brother's girlfriend is pregnant as well with my first niece.

If you want, send me a PM about your previous account and I can at least point you in the right direction. Hacking/account integrity is my specialty given I'm an omni moderator. ^^  

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Forever a Musician 500

Zukes

Mythical Elder

17,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:30 am
One of my favorite artists!

Hope you're well. <3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:44 pm
Zukes
One of my favorite artists!

Hope you're well. <3

Aww thanks! I am doing pretty good.  

MiniMinyaagar

MiniMinyaagar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:49 pm
Junai Bokunenjin
MiniMinyaagar

If you want, send me a PM about your previous account and I can at least point you in the right direction. Hacking/account integrity is my specialty given I'm an omni moderator. ^^

ooh nice! You're going to be an aunt!
I like to knit baby stuff. I'm thinking of doing a rainbow sweater out of this wool I yarn I bought that changes colors. I just need to find a pattern for it.

The problem is I have forgotten the email I used to sign up for that account. >> So I'm kind of screwed. Kind of annoys me that I didn't write the password down, I had just changed it, and it just sucks.
I had a nice friend who gave me a few items and gold so that helps.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:50 pm
MiniMinyaagar
Junai Bokunenjin
MiniMinyaagar

ooh nice! You're going to be an aunt!
I like to knit baby stuff. I'm thinking of doing a rainbow sweater out of this wool I yarn I bought that changes colors. I just need to find a pattern for it.

The problem is I have forgotten the email I used to sign up for that account. >> So I'm kind of screwed. Kind of annoys me that I didn't write the password down, I had just changed it, and it just sucks.
I had a nice friend who gave me a few items and gold so that helps.

As I said, it's not an issue. You certainly aren't screwed. I can point you in the right direction if you need to get the e-mail changed to one you can access, or help you regain access. Yours is not the first situation that I've resolved like this, and it won't be the last. It's literally what I do on the site. 3nodding

Do send me a PM if you're interested. ^^  

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Forever a Musician 500

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:08 pm
Junai Bokunenjin
^
Thank you!
I am now back on my main! *hugs* I appreciate your help!  
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games