Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] A Moment of Heaven (Huarwar + Aelyx)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:55 pm
The hatching was over. The bonfire was done, with Henwas now Between...out like a Rider where he belonged. There was so much pain, so much whirling around in her brain, but on her face there was nothing. Nothing, save a peaceful calm. It was there so she could do the one thing that she felt drive to....protecting Huarwar. She could soothe him as best she could tonight, not leave him alone.

Her heart ached, a feeling she'd never expected, but it was all because of Huarwar. How had she fallen so hard and fast for him? How had she come to be near him like this? It all made so little sense...but right now, they needed something else. Gentle hands guided him towards the bathing chamber. Sure, it was communal, but everyone else would be at the Feast. It meant that they would have privacy. Once they were in, she kissed his cheek delicately, and looked in to his eyes, "Come on....We're going to clean up." It left no room for argument as she stripped from her stained robes and walked slowly in to the waters. Her bare body was nothing he'd never seen, so even the part of her that she hated so fiercely...well....He loved her nonetheless, "Come in."

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:20 pm
It was done. There was nothing left to do and Huarwar felt an emptiness. He had written to his mother about the death, though he was sure she had already heard about it through the gossip of dragons. He just felt like he should write to her, to tell her about it himself, to tell her that he was...okay as he was going to be.

He was grateful to A'ral and Zinath for taking Henwas between and although it had been offered for him to go with them, he had declined. He didn't want to do that far with his twin, they would part ways here, until he managed to impress and go between on his own. He was still wanting to try and impress, to find his match, to become a rider for himself as well as Henwas, though he did not know if he wanted to stay at Western.

There was one more person Huarwar was grateful to and that was Aleyx. Their ended up together had been happenstance as they had slept together the night of Vimiath's flight and yet, they had connected. He was grateful for that because without her by his side, he would be alone, more alone then he was without Henwas there at least.

Her voice cut through his thoughts as she spoke, she had brought him to the baths and he raised an eyebrow some, though he didn't complain to her either. He watched her as she took off her clothing, idly admiring her body in the back of his head and then he removed his own torn and bloodied robes and got into the water as well. He had to admit, the water felt nice on his body and he almost wished deep down all of this was a dream.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:33 pm
BastetAmun

It wasn't until he was in the water that the next part of her plan would begin. Fortunately, her skill as a Glasscrafter meant that her hands were firm and a bit rough. Slowly, her hands moved up to guide him a bit deeper in to the water. She barely moved, just a tiny circle behind him as her hands carefully began to work at shoulders and neck, "I'm right here." It was all she could say, as she worked soap in to his skin with a strong hand, making sure that his muscles and tensed skin was released. It was careful, as she started to hit knots she wondered if he knew were there. After all, her poor Huarwar had suffered so greatly tonight, and the least she could do was help him. She would clean the blood out of her hair in time. Her focal point was his comfort.

More than half of her was debating, thinking of words that lay on the edge of her tongue. Oh, she loved him. She would spend her night in his bed in the Candidate barracks if he'd let her....cuddle up with him so he wasn't left alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:17 am
He felt the water move around him as she circled behind slowly. It was nice knowing he wasn't completely alone, glad that he had someone there for him. If Aleyx wasn't there, he wasn't sure what exactly he would have done. There is a good chance he probably would have left the weyr completely. He had no idea what he would have done if that was the thing. He was a weyrbrat, he had no other skills to fall back on.

The feel of her hands working on his back got a soft sigh from his lips. He hadn't realized some of tension he had been holding through all of this. "Thank you...Aleyx." He wanted to apologize for dragging her into this with him, though it really wasn't his fault he was feeling this way. His brother had just died, it was only natural.

"Are you ok?" He wasn't so self absorbed not to realize that she had suffered just as much as he had.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:50 am
BastetAmun

Feeling the tension falling from his shoulders got a smile, and when he thanked her, she shook her head slowly, "Don't worry about it, Huarwar." Aelyx was happy to be so near him...glad to be able to support him. She could hold back her own pain until she had a private moment to let it go. He needn't worry. It seemed he did, though, as he started to ask if she was alright. Shaking her head, damp green, black rooted hair fell in to her face, those mismatched eyes studying his cheek as she moved in to kiss his shoulder ever so gently, "Don't worry about me, Huarwar. I'll be okay..." She didn't want him to know she was holding back tears, or screams. That she was still reliving the sight of what had happened over and over in her mind. People died during hatchings....dragonets were sometimes angry.

How did you prepare for a dragon snapping someone's neck though? Teeth rending a throat and sending a spray of blood in to your face. Watching someone you knew fall before you, covering you in their last...hearing their last words? Death was a part of life, especially on Pern, but at the same point, Aelyx had not been prepared, "I'll be alright. I'm more concerned about you."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:25 pm
How was he not to worry about it? Even though she had decided to stand beside him and for some reason she had decided to care for him, he couldn't help but worry. He worried about being a burden now, he had always leaned on Henwas, the weaker twin looking to the stronger and older twin for help. Now, without Henwas there, what was he to do? You can finally grow up and become stronger. His own thoughts interrupted him, and the voice his mind took sounded a lot like Henwas. It made Huarwar tense again, until he realized he was being stupid and let himself relax again.

Though, it was true, he would have to grow stronger and take care of himself as well as Aelyx now, protect her more then anything. Her voice came back to him after he felt her lips press lightly against his shoulder in a kiss. He raised a hand up to place it on top of hers, before he spun around, letting his other hand move to place itself on her cheek.

"And I am concerned about you. I know you had only really begun to get to know him, through me. It is more the sight of what happened..." I leaned into press his lips against her forehead softly. "I want to make sure you are alright, Aelyx my love. This was a...harder hatching then I believe either of us have been through."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers