Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
El Pato and the Last Crusade [Event] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:26 am
"I could." Sub said to Tristen, stopping for a bit so that Tristen could catch his breath. "El Pato is a lot more powerful than you think and while I could probably knock it out if I had the chance he would just slip away before I even got that far. No, El Pato is a very stubborn Pokemon and some times you just have to play by his rules. After all these years I learned that so consider this me trying to make things right. Don't get used to it." He explained to Tristen.

With that said El Pato could be heard approaching again, Sub jumping back onto his hoverboard and taking off towards the west, a forest coming up. "Not too much further!" Sub called out to the others.

"Ducklett!" Quacked some newcomers as a horde of five Ducklett came swooping down from above, the birds unleashing a fierce barrage of Bubblebeam upon the Snagems, they were like a squadron of fighter planes strafing ground targets with machine gun fire.

Sub would attempt to maneuver out of the way but after taking a few shots to the back he would be sent tumbling off his Hoverboard, the board doing a somersault in the air its self as it flew away from him. "More ducks!? Okay, the Golduck were one thing but now I'm convinced El Pato brought reinforcements." The Snagem leader would then proceed to whistle for Pallas, the Mandibuzz flying up and engaging with the Ducklett, getting two of them to pull away from the group and chase her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:00 pm
"I thought I sensed a familiar soul..." Came a familiar voice from near the others, Odd coming into view as he dropped down from the mountain's cloud cover wrapped in the arms of his Drifblim. "El Pato came back again, huh?" He asked as released Rhythm into the air. "I know it stinks to do it but just defend yourself for now. " He told the Klinklang. He wasn't sure what was happening, exactly but Sub wasn't fighting El Pato this time. Better to avoid needlessly provoking the Pokemon for the moment if Sub had a plan. "So where are we going, exactly?" He asked Sub, turning away from the ducks for a moment.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:20 pm
"Believe him on that," I advised Tristen. "Making things right is usually my affair."

I wordlessly followed Sub until the Ducklett approached, and this time, it was Haku that was let out of his ball, the small Jangmo-o letting out a fierce, almost ruthless roar at the enemy as it drew near.

Though, given his lack of stature, said roar couldn't have been too fear-inducing.

"Dragon Tail," I said plainly, and Haku was quick to comply, flinging his Dragon-Type energy-imbued tail this way and that, swatting Ducklett quite literally out of the sky.

"Hey, Odd," I said when the Ghost Channeler appeared, offering a wave to him as he floated up to us.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:06 am
Tristen started to follow in any way he could once again. Though running so far for so long, and not even without so much of an aid of some sort, either by Pokemon, hybrid ability, or otherwise, though one was offered, he had to finally submit to needing some sort of help. The boy took out a Pokeball but as he done so, he took notice to Ducklett on the attack. He stashed the one he had out initially, one containing his Dragonite, and took out another one instead, if for anything, the battle experience. "Blitzle! Go!" Tristen shouted once again.

The ball was released and out came the tiny zebra Pokemon, ready for battle. "Blitzle! Shockwave!" Tristen shouted once again. This one was going to probably hurt these Ducklett worse than the Golduck earlier.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:54 pm
"El Pato is back and I'm trying to lead him someplace which I hope will put an end to his yearly raids." Sub explained as simple as possible to Odd.

With Rhythm taking some of the blows and Haku knocking at least one Ducklett away and out of the sky the Snagems were pretty much spared from much else of their assault, Tristen's Blitzle harshly frying a pair as they fell to the ground knocked out. Two more would follow them as Pallas came back with one in each claw, casting them onto the pile.

"So, clearly El Pato has some help from his cousin Pokemon this year, he's getting more crafty." And just like usual when saying his name the duck calls out from the distance, much closer than before. "We're almost there, let's ride!" He said to the others, jumping back on his board and gliding off into the forest, zigzagging around trees, fallen or otherwise. He had to avoid at least one Ariados web as well, the place was full of those things.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:27 pm
"Did this El Pato call on the help of every bird in this mountain range!?" Tristen shouted. Suddenly he's glad that he did bring Blitzle along, if anything. The boy wouldn't be able to cause too much electrical havoc just by himself with the way things were going for him. "Its like that old movie that Blizz showed me with the lady trapped in the phone booth." A realization occurred to the boy. "...there were phone booths back then?"

A nudge and a panicked squeal came out of the Blitzle. "Sorry..." Though as much as he wanted to run more, the boy couldn't anymore. He practically ran this entire time, only stopping long enough to fry a few birds. The kid was out of breath and his legs felt like they were on fire at this point. He couldn't really go as fast as he wanted...it was hard to work up the will just to walk, despite having a bloodthirsty Farfetch'd chasing the lot of the group.

The Blitzle then started to grow brightly, the boy turning back for a second, only to turn away from the harsh light. He then looked back and stared at what was before him. The Blitzle...wasn't a Blitzle anymore. It stood tall and strong, neighing to proclaim its place in the world. "...Zeb...strika..." Tristen said, recalling the countless times he went up and down the Pokedex, remembering Blitzle's evolution entry. "...you...evolved..."

The Zebstrika neighed out, speaking to Tristen. "I...okay..." Tristen hopped up on the back of Zebstrika...having to struggle a little. This wasn't a tiny zebra anymore...this was...going to take some getting used to. "Alright, Zebstrika, I'm on. Let's hurry up to Sub. Go!" The Zebstrika rushed forward, blazing a lightning trail down the path to catch up to Sub.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:03 pm
After withdrawing Haku, I hopped back on my hoverboard and chased after Sub and Tristen, letting Sparrow out so she could Flame Charge any webs in our path.

I won't be dealing with any bloodthirsty spiders, no sir.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:13 pm
The Snagems would eventually make it to a clearing in the middle of the forest, a small pond at the center, various berry trees surrounding it. Sub would come to a stop here and jump off the Hoverboard, panting a bit as he tried to catch his breath, it was less of him being tired and more of him being relieved to be here finally. "Okay, this is the spot, now too- oh dear Darkrai..." He muttered to himself as he heard the trees rustle.

Various Farfetch'd and Ducklett would reveal themselves in the trees while Psyduck and Golduck would come rising up out of the water. Soon enough the Snagems would find themselves surrounded by water fowl galore, clearly a trap laid out for them.

"Far...fetch'd..." El Pato quaked sternly as he walked up from behind the Snagems, black bandana mask fastened tight and sharpened leek glistening in the sun as he held it over his shoulder.

"Listen, El Pato, I just want to-" Sub would attempt to speak but the duck would cut him off.

"Far far!" El Pato shouted back as if to tell him to be quiet. "Farfetch'd fetch'd far!" He called out to his cousins, all of them quaking in response, sounding like soldiers getting ready for war. This wasn't good. "Far...feeetch'd!" He shouted once more, pointing his leek at the Snagems, causing the various ducks to descend upon them.

[Battle! Write out a battle against how ever many of the duck Pokemon you wish. You may capture one if you desire. The better the battle the more Evo Points so feel free to use this as a training opportunity if you desire.]  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:41 pm
Tristen arrived on the back of his newfound mighty steed, though he realized he traded being out of breath for a nasty case of saddle sore riding on the back of Zebstrika. But hey, the tiny zebra finally evolved...worth it. The boy slipped off him, patting the Zebstrika on the side in thanks. He turned away, seeing the Farfetch'd lead the charge on the few Snagems that were there. An army flock of various water foul, whether they be of the water type persuasion or not, started to rush for the team. "...I shouldn't have left the training room..." Tristen mused. "Zebstrika, let someone else take care of this. You be the backup, okay?"

A neigh of approval came from his Zebstrika. Tristen pulled out another Pokeball and tossed it out. "Litten! Come back out!" Tristen shouted. The ball bursts open and out came the tiny Litten out for battle as one of the minion Farfetch'd started making a run for the kid. "Litten! Fire Fang!" the Electrike kid shouted.

With a howl, the Litten rushed forth, fangs lit ablaze, pouncing on the Farfetch'd and clamping down hard on the bird. The Farfetch'd squawked, flailing about as the tiny Litten jaws burned and seared right into the feathers. The Farfetch'd flailed about, finally tossing the cat right off of it. The Farfetch'd started to flex its wing about, trying to nurse it for a couple of seconds, only to turn back around in anger and rushed Litten, leek in tow and swiped almost samurai style across the Litten. The Litten was knocked back a bit, yelping from the harsh blow in retaliation.

"Was that a Slash attack?" The boy asked. "I swear, some of these attacks on Pokemon just don't make any sense to how they look. Litten! Ember!" Tristen then shouted. The Litten managed to quickly get back on its feet, firing a bunch of ember sparks towards the bird. The Farfetch'd quickly backed away, rushing around and avoiding the attack, going back on its on attack, waving its leek back and forth. Sharp folds in the wind rushed for the Litten and pelted the cat rather hard.

"Air cutter...that figures." Tristen said. "Litten! Hang in there! Leer!" The kid shouted. The cat scowled at the bird, bearing fangs, and flexes its claws upon the ground. For a cute fire kitten...that...was somewhat intimidating to the Farfetch'd, catching the bird off guard that this Litten could hold such a composure. The Farfetch'd shook its head then rushed for Litten once more, taking flight then dove down towards the cat. "Litten! It's an Aerial Ace!" The boy shouted. "Look out!" The Farfetch'd smashes right into the Litten, though one thing that caught both the bird and the boy off guard, as though impact was made, the cat was clinging on, claws sunk right into the bird as it was trying to ascend to bring its attack to an end.

The bird managed to land, stumbling a bit as the cat started to claw away, one Scratch attack after the next to rack up whatever damage it could on the fowl. The Farfetch'd pushed the cat off, then smashed its leek right into the Litten. While enough to knock it over, it didn't cause too much damage. A Knock Off attack, it was, though considering that the bird uses its leek for all sorts of uses, it was hard to tell to Tristen. The Litten stood back up, though it was feeling weary now. This bird was more of a handful than either Tristen or Litten had imagined up to this point.

One thing Tristen started to notice, however. As the cat started to scowl at the bird, flames were flickering from the cat's maw. Something just then he remembered... "Blaze..." Tristen mused. A trait only few Pokemon had, where the Pokemon's trademark element is enhanced by a drastic amount when they are in such dire straights, just as what the Litten is right now. Litten needed one good shot. The Farfetch'd drew its leek back then started to rush for the Litten. Another Slash attack? Probably. "Litten! Move!" The boy shouted. The Litten rushed for the Farfetch'd, then leaped right over the bird as it swung its leek. Litten finally landed and turned quickly around, now in pursuit of the duck. "Fire Fang!" the boy shouted.

Once the Farfetch'd realized what just happened, it quickly turned around to retaliate on the catch, but doing so only gave it a face full of Litten, pouncing on it once more with fangs lit ablaze and clamped down hard, the flames even more furious than before. The Farfetch'd yelped out hard from the attack, where it seemed like it screamed for help from its allies, only for it to be silenced. The Litten stood over the Farfetch'd, victorious after a hard fought battle. "Nice job, Litten!" The boy shouted.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:52 am
I sighed as the flock of fowl descended upon us. There were so many Water-types that neither Sparrow nor Angeal were viable options. I couldn't risk Sauron, either. A one-on-one against a Flying-type is one thing, but against these odds? No, I could only think of one out of all the pokemon in my team that need training. Maybe I was forgetting someone, but it would work out. Haku practically leapt out of his ball when I threw it. The little dragon was certainly eager for battle. He almost looked like he wanted to leap into the horde right away. One of the Ducklett answered his desire for battle by diving toward him with Aerial Ace. My first instinct was to call for a Protect, but that wouldn't bring the fight any closer to a conclusion. "Give him a Headbutt, Haku," I said firmly.

Haku gladly did as he was told, smashing his heart-shaped head gem right into the Ducklett's energy-infused beak. Between the momentum from the Aerial Ace and the power behind Haku's Headbutt, the pair of Pokemon were sent flying from the collision. But while Haku landed on his feet, a mark on the heart gem on his head from where the Ducklett struck it, the Ducklett in question basically flopped onto the ground, taking a few seconds to get back on its talons. "Don't relent just yet, Haku. Tackle," I commanded. It was Haku's weakest attack, but he only had three. Headbutt wouldn't allow him to close in on his prey, and Dragon Tail would only send it back into the wilderness. Which would be the merciful option, sure. If the Ducklett was on it's last legs, which appeared to be far from the case.

Haku ran up to the Ducklett as quick as his little legs would take him and leapt into the air. Falling flat upon his enemy's spine. The Ducklett was quick to retort, however, using Water Pulse to lift Haku high enough in the air to push him off it. The Ducklett didn't push him nearly far enough to the side, though. "Another Headbutt!" I shouted. Once the pulsating water faded, Haku did a front-flip or two to gain momentum toward the enemy before landing heart-gem-first upon its stomach, eliciting a painful squak from it.

Haku took a few steps back to see what the Ducklett would do, but the small bird had a great deal of trouble getting up this time. The three moves done to it certainly weakened it considerably. "Alright, he's done," I sighed finally. "Dragon Tail, Haku." This move would still do a fair bit of damage to the Ducklett, but it would also send it away, so that it wouldn't have to faint for El Pato's sake. It was a mercy play. Haku charged the necessary Dragon-type energy into his tail before swiping it against the Ducklett's body, sending it soaring into the distance.

I petted Haku's head, and was about to call him back. The fight, however, wasn't over, yet. A Farfetch'd stood before us. Not El Pato, but one of his minions. Likely looking to avenge its comrade that Haku had mercifully sent out into the wilderness. Regardless of any intentions the Farfetch'd may have had, Haku only smiled. He hadn't had nearly enough battle for his taste. I only sighed, however. I thought about bringing out Angeal, but he was weak to Flying-type moves, too, now. "Alright, Haku. Headbutt again." I told him. The Farfetched lunged at Haku with his leek - Slash, maybe? It didn't matter, as Haku only just dodged the attack. The dodge wouldn't have been as close if Haku hadn't fought that Ducklett before. He might have thirsted for battle, but he was still a bit weak from his previous battle. Haku, however, didn't miss - sending his Farfetch'd enemy reeling from having his head gem slam into its beak. "Again," I told Haku. It was at this point that I realized my behavior. I was a Pokemon Trainer. I was supposed to look forward to battles. Why was I so bored here? Was it because of El Pato? Was it because of the horde of wild Pokemon standing between us and it? That didn't seem like enough once I thought about it. Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to think about it. Farfetch'd had started using Fury Cutter on Haku, who was looking to me for a command. The enemy was on the fourth strike when-

"Protect!"

-when Haku shielded himself in the nick of time. I sighed as I looked upon the damage Haku suffered from the first three strikes. It wasn't much, but he didn't resist them, either. Dragon-type only has a handful of resistances, after all. This is what I get for being stuck up in my head mid-battle, I told myself. I did notice something weird, though. For taking two of Haku's Headbutts, the Farfetch'd didn't seem all that hurt.

"Headbutt again," I told Haku, who immediately jumped up and rushed the Farfetched, slamming his head gem into its forehead. This seemed to do a bit more damage than would have been expected, considering how little it had appeared to have taken while it was Fury Cutting Haku. As soon as I thought that, though, a Ducklett had flew in behind Farfetch'd and hugged it, using Aqua Ring to heal both of them due to the close proximity.

I sighed raggedly when I saw this. How much time did I spend thinking about myself? Jeez. "Dragon Tail, Haku. Get that Ducklett out of here."

Haku did as he was told, rushing the pair and swinging his Dragon-type energy-infused tail at them. Unfortunately, both Pokemon were knocked into the wilderness. With the wide swipe of his tail and the close proximity of the pair of birds, there wasn't any helping it. Haku seemed sad about this - he still had some fighting spirit left, it seemed. All I could do was pat his head. "Good job, buddy. We've done enough damage for now, though. You need a rest." With that, I recalled Haku. I could only hope that Sub's, Tristen's, and Odd's fights were going as well.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:44 am
[Rewards]

Blizz and Ter you both get five Evo Points for the respective Pokemon you used and five Snag Coins. Sorry this was a dud.

Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff