Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
[PRP] Help I'm drowning and can't get up. (Nati and Malik) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:40 pm
Reoakee

"I suppose. Unless your just naturally terrible at things." He pointed out with a smile. "I happen to be naturally terrible at sitting still." This showed when stood again and moved to a different spot where he perched on a small log. "Yes to all. That's quite a feat." A chuckle escaped. He couldn't help it. Here was a fox who just admitted she was wondering around, traveling, and pretty much lost. "And yet you don't seem to be worried one bit that you have no idea where your going." Maliks eyes then moved to the distance where he could see the mountains. "Not many. This place is one of a kind. As is all other lands. Your brave to travel alone. Specially one so colored as you." Frankly he was surprised she made it this far. Her coat practically screamed, 'Here I am!' "Well then. I suppose there's no ham in it." He hopped down from where he was. "Your coming home with me. It'll be dark soon and it gets dangerous at night. Since you have no place to stay you can rest at my tribe. While your there you can see our Druid. She'll look you over and make sure your not hurt any where." He turned to start walking but stopped. "Of course we'll have to get permission from the seer first." He glanced back at her. "We should be fine."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:14 pm
Izumi Tenshi
she now is bursting with questions but trying to behave

“Even then you get really good at being bad at things I suppose.” She watched him move about and could just imagine him walking in circles if he was stressed. She shrugged a bit. She smiled at his little chuckle. It was nice to see some amusement since that ment he wasn’t completely annoyed with her. “Less a feat when you’ve no place to go and a lot of curiosity. It means I can go anywhere and it’s where I want to be or where I’ve discovered I don’t need to be so I can come and go as needed.” She was honestly a bit surprised about his comment on her coat color. She had used many tricks to hide herself such as rolling in mud at night or hiding in bushes when she needed too. Still in the daytime she never got bothered much because others were too confused by her strange looks to get close to her. She gave another shrug. “Well I can’t do much about my coat color so I don’t see it as bravery since I’ve been this color all my life. You simply learn to make do with what you have. Have you ever worried about being lost with your coat color? Is that why you wear a white cloth? It seems it would take while to clean to keep it white.” At least her fur was easier to clean since it was on her, all she needed was a bath every so often. As he told her she was coming home with him her ears flicked forward. She was going to meet other foxes!? That was exciting her tail wagged. What was a druid? And a seer? She had so many questions now! Still she did her best not to bother him with too many like before. “Thank you very much. I like the idea of being safe at night.”

wc 317  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:15 pm
Reoakee

Malik glanced back at her as he lead the way. "No. My father gave me this coat. He has one that's similar. It was a gift. He gave it to me for completing my training as a ranger. It helps mask my identy so others cant recognize me. It also keeps me cool in the summer and warm in the winter." He then chuckled. "It does take some time to clean when it gets dirty but I don't mind. Your welcome. Watch your step and remember which way we go. This way you'll know how to get back if you choose to leave the tribe." He couldn't exactly keep her there but he knew she would be welcome to stay as long as she wanted. But if she did leave, he wanted her to know how to get back in case she needed too. He then smiled. "A druid is a healer and the Seer is the leader of our tribe." He had a feeling she wanted to ask but was being respectful about asking too many questions.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:30 pm
Izumi Tenshi

If he wanted to mask his identity then why introduce himself. Though he had a nice tasting name so she supposed it was nice he gave her that. “Well I guess your coat is like my harness then.” She nodded to his instructions. She did feel a bit of a pain along her front left leg but it wasn’t so bad that it impeded her in any way. She had likely just bruised it in the water on a rock and not noticed till she started to settle down. She found that with many cases injuries could be like that. She figured she would be alright given a day, after all she was a sturdy little fox. “I’ll do my best.” She glanced about trying to memorize things. The land formation was interesting and she made sure to look behind her often after all looking just forward wouldn’t do her much good since she needed to remember what was behind her from that point of view to leave safely. Her tail wagged at the information given. “are there many healers in the tribe? I bet it gets really busy”

wc 189  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:14 pm
Reoakee

They walked in silence for a while. Every now and then Malik would glanced back at the female to see what she was doing. He was glad to see that she was following his suggestion of knowing her surroundings. Just as they came upon the familiar bolder that marked the road to the castle, she spoke up.
"Not really. Our healers are small in number but they manage." He smiled then chuckled. "The tribe in general gets vary busy. There are quite a few of us. Ah. This way." He rounded the bolder. "This rock marks the path to the castle. Its not far now. When we arrive, we'll need to seek the council of Altair. He is the Seer. Leader of our Tribe and also my Father..."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:49 pm
Izumi Tenshi

Nati nodded about the tribe. “So the tribe is large?” she was more shocked that the ‘seer’ she was going to see was Malik’s father. “Al-tie-er. Also a funny tasting name. So does is his cloak white too? You said it was similar. Do you have brothers and sisters? Did you grow up your whole life in the tribe? Do you deal with many outsiders like me? Was your father very strick with you since you are his child or is his even eye’d to everyone?” Ah that was a lot of questions wasn’t it? Crap. She snapped her jaws shut and while she was bright eyed and full of curiosity she was determined to behave for a while longer. She noticed that the landscape started to look a bit different. There were more large flat rocks that made it easier to walk. Had the tribe placed those.

wc 148  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:45 pm
Reoakee

"Some what." He answered truthfully. There quite a few of them but he knew for a fact that his tribe was still considered small. When she mentioned how his father's name was funny as well, he chuckled. "I suppose. Most of my family have interesting names. I'm not really sure where my parents got their names or ours." And then came another barrage of questions. He had come to the conclusion that she really liked asking questions. He smiled. Here he went. "Yes. My fathers cloak is white as well. I have three brothers and one sister. All of us grew up in the tribe. We have not dealt with many outsiders, You are among one of the few to stumble upon us. However, the mate of one of our tribe members was much like you. She stumbled upon him one day and was given permission to rest and stay with in our tribe. After seeing our customs and learning a bit about it, she decided to join us and soon became his mate. My father..." Malik paused here. "I can honestly say he is a bit strict with everyone. Not just me and my siblings because we are his children. His concerns are for safety. He wasn't everyone to be able to stay safe and learn the skills to survive." He glanced back at her. "Is that all? I thought for sure you would have more." He teased.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:10 pm
Izumi Tenshi

“Oh then I look forward for a chance to meet them. I wonder if the girls in your family have names that taste as funny. Have you ever asked your father about the names if you thought about it? My name was originally something much longer but the problem was it didn’t fit me very well so my parents shorted it to what did fit and that’s what suck. To be honest I don’t really remember the long version anymore either since they never really used it once they started to know me.” There she gave him some information in return for all the questions she was asking. That might help a little in her increasing sense of guilt for prying so much from a stranger. It seemed they didn’t have many visitors. She decided she would try and remember all the places she had been so far to help tell them of world outside the tribe at least some things she had known about. She gave him a smile and bit back more questions about his mother figuring she could ask the vixen herself later. Nati had to admit it was good the tribe leader was strict with everyone after all putting his own children under so much pressure would likely be a good way to crack them like eggs. She laughed at his little barb. “I have more questions then the night sky has stars but you know I do try to keep it down a bit to spare your ears. You couldn’t wrap that coat tight enough to keep my voice out.” She stuck out her tongue at him. Childish a bit, but oh so satisfying.

wc 279  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:55 am
Reoakee

"They might. Their names aren't strange to me though. Of course I did grow up around them. So to others their names may seem strange." He replied then glanced at her. "You do not remember your true name?" An eyebrow raised and he made a face. "I suppose that makes sense. My fathers name is extremely long... and to outsider hard to pronounce. So he shortened it as well but he hasn't forgotten it." Which was true. He remembered when he was little the looks on other foxes faces when his father would introduce himself. He wondered if the female would ever want to find out what her true name was. "Do you ever wish to know what your true name is? Even though its long?" Malik then chuckled when she stuck her tongue out at him. "True enough. Your voice IS loud." He teased back.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:17 am
Izumi Tenshi

She supposed if she had to taste the names every day then she wouldn’t think them strange at all either. “Nope I don’t remember it at all.” She knew she had heard it once or twice but that was all. It was nice that Malik’s father still remembered his longer name but Nati didn’t really think it changed much. She knew herself as Nati so even if she did remember her longer name she doubted she would use it because she had just become to attached to her current name. “No it doesn’t matter what my name was, well it is a part of me it could not define all of me. So Nati works just fine for me.” She blinked her green eyes and bounded forward a few steps so she could look Malik right in the eyes. “does your father feel the longer or shorter name defines him better?” She was quite curious on the mater.

wc 158  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:00 pm
Reoakee

Malik came to a stop when he was suddenly face to face with Nati. It was sudden stop due to her quick movement and caught him off guard. She was quite quick. That was a good thing if she ever considered joining the tribe. He chuckled at her question.
"Both, I suppose? When he first meets a fox he introduces himself by his true name then informs them they can use the short version." He gave a small shrug. "You'll see what I mean when you meet him." He smiled. "Come along. Not far now."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:15 am
Izumi Tenshi

Nati didn’t quite understand how two names could define a fox. She figured the long one must suit better because Malik kept referring to it as the true name rather than just the long name. The shorter name must just be for convenience sake. Still she looked forward to trying both of them and seeing how they tasted when compared one to the other. She nodded and followed Malik along with her tail wagging. She was very excited to meet members of his family and see if they were as strange as he was. She often wondered if some foxes were just strange because they were strange of it if had to be due in part to how they were raised. She figured it was likely a mix between the two but where the line was she really had no idea.

wc 141  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:02 am
Reoakee

They continued on their way through the forest, following the small path. Nati had grown quiet which he found a little strangle considering she had been asking him so many question not long ago. Then again, maybe he had confused her a little about the name situation. That or she was saving her questions for later. Which was fine with him of course. He only found the silence a little... disconcerting. Every now and then he would glance back just to make sure she was following him. Eventually they finally arrived at the castle walls and it was a good thing too. It was becoming dark. The sun had just started to set when the castle ruins came into view.
"Well... here we are."
Malik stopped for a moment so she could take it in. They had arrived close to the north wall and would have to go around to a little ways to get to the entrance. Glancing up, he could see one of the rogues patrolling the wall above. He didn't say anything because it was pretty obvious who he was. They would only be questioned at the entrance.
"This way. We need to go around for a bit to get to the entrance."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:59 pm
Izumi Tenshi

wc 231

Nati gave a big smile each time Malik turned back to look at her. She was being good and keeping quiet for a change. She stopped a short distance when they first got to the castle. She starred right up. It was HUGE! “So we are.” There were foxes all the way up at the top. “Doesn’t it get icy up there? What if they fall? “ She turned and walked backward a few steps keeping her eyes on the foxes so far away. Her foot slipped a bit thankfully she was on a nice solid flat surface and had a fair balance on her other three legs. Turning around she decided she had better focus on her own paw placement or Malik was going to scold her and while the idea was amusing she didn’t want him to have to take that kind of time when he could answer other questions instead. “so what is this pace and why does it look like this? Did foxes build it? Doesn’t it get drafty?” She noticed his look and made a face. “sorry I was just curious. This is interesting to me.” There were a number of things aobut all this that was interesting to her. She wanted to know what the inside was like. Did they set up leaf bed or bring in dirt to place over the stone for warmth?  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash