Submit

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:23 am
Reoakee

He listened to the other male making sure to be quiet and save his other questions for the end. Ilario nodded when Irecian made a point about finding a mate in a day. That made sense. He then turned his head in the direction the tribe was. A days walk? That wasn't too far. He wondered what it would look like. The other fox did say temple. Sooo that would mean it would be big? Temples were big right? Or he assumed. Ilario had never seen a temple before. His eyes then widened at the description of the tribe. It sounded amazing and beautiful! Which he then proceeded to tell the male.
"It sounds beautiful." It was almost said in awe. Okay maybe not almost. It was. "I've never seen a temple before. I bet they are big! Or well... I'm just assuming." He smiled as he followed the fox back to the outpost. "Is there any chance I could come see it? It sounds like an amazing place. Well I mean... if I can. Do I need permission?" He asked as he started cleaning up some left over debris from the mess.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:31 pm
Izumi Tenshi

wc: 196

A smug look crossed his face. “It is wondrous and awe inspiring.” He nodded to the male’s statement. It wasn’t uncommon to find the tribe lying in the temples to avoid the sun in the hottest hours of the day. So of course the temples would have to be large to accommodate the size of the tribe. Finishing tipping the jar so the mess could be dumped sooner. Taking the jar he knew dragging it back would be much much easier now. “We should take this back.” There he could clean up and the other male could finally get a chance to eat. “We should head back. The wind will cover this mess soon enough.” The desert was good about keeping its secrets. Turning he started to head back. He was looking forward to getting the mess cleared from his tail. He figured it would also give the other male a chance to ask more questions if he had any. After all for all Irecian knew the male was curious about the kinds of foxes in the tribe or the dangers of the land. This was a good chance to learn what others thought of tribes.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash