Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:00 am
It had his what? Nebiros whirled to eye the BCR beside her, mouth tightening. Well, plenty of foxes had stripes like his, it meant nothing. He noted the glow, though, sighing lowly under his breath. A 'daeva, great. For a moment he leaned back to take in the small metal object, a look of abhorrence on his features.

It wasn't unheard of for the deity of fertility, as far as he had been told, to make a mistake or play a trick along the way. It depended on the foxes you spoke to; many said they'd never do it on purpose, while those faced with the unfortunate circumstances had other stories to tell. His eyes dragged towards the vixen, nose wrinkling. He was inclined to think this was a trick, but perhaps he was just cynical.

"It's ours," He stated lowly. It had to be. They were both equally confused, and he had to admit it bore some resemblance to him. "Or, someone left it here." That was another option, one he favored more. Either way, the BCR couldn't stay with him.

"You need to take it."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Theirs? No, no. It just wasn't possible. She stared at him, wondering where that assumption must have come from, other than the obvious. She didn't want to consider that one. A kid? Theirs? Her mouth ran dry at the thought. It wasn't Chronos'. It wasn't hers and his, but...

But, really, was there ever a future where it could be theirs? Her eyes narrowed harshly at the thought, head turning to the BCR. She always wanted to be a mother. She dreamt about it, praying and wishing every chance she could. It would have been a dream come true if it was with Chronos, but it wasn't, and if this BCR was really hers, too, then...

"I don't think it's ours," She admitted, although it wasn't entirely honest. She looked up at Nebiros, scrunching her features at him.

"And what if it is ours? You just want me to run off and never be responsible for your child?"

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:38 am
"That was the plan," He retorted, scowling at her. Really, he was doing her a favor. He didn't even want to imagine what his brother would do in this situation. He also didn't care much for a kid, either, although... he had to admit he was curious. Of course he was. What would the child look like? Would they, even without his influence, be like him? His parents? Oh, that was a grim thought. This poor vixen if it came out like them.

"Fine," He gave into his own morbid curiosity. "I can't have this around here. It frankly won't be safe here, and I don't have any intention of playing parent. However, if it is ours, come back here when it hatches. I should be here. Don't bring it with you. It'd be safer if I ended up following you back."

There, that was doable, and gave him time to leave the cave if he changed his mind.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:45 am
Safer? What had she gotten herself into? And he was the one worried about someone finding them. It should have been her worried! So, he wanted her to take this BCR, even with the chance it wasn't related to her at all, and do what? Raise it? Could she raise a strangers child? If it wasn't hers... was she okay with that?

.... Really, when she looked at the BCR she already had her answer. If it wasn't theirs that was fine, it'd still be a parentless child. Someone who would need her. Someone she could love. She had always wanted to be a mother, what was stopping her? If Chronos didn't like it, well... he could deal with it himself. She had stopped putting him in the equation awhile ago.

"Okay," She agreed, lowering her head to nudge the BCR closer. She struggled for a few moments, notably without the 'daeva's help, until she had managed to squeeze it through her tail fluff and onto her tail. There, it should be safe there on the trip back.

She threw a glance at the 'daeva, a frown placed on her features. "Then I'll be taking them as my own. Even if I do come back, it's just to give you a chance to meet them and maybe be in their lives. They're mine now, agreed?"

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:49 am
"Agreed." A sigh of relief left him. Good, he didn't need to toss the BCR somewhere else, it was taken care of. Now he just needed to figure out if he'd even be here for her return. How long did it take for a BCR to hatch? s**t, that'd be good information to know.

"Well..." Now with that done with, how did one "politely' tell the maybe mother to his maybe child to scram? Looking at the little chain and ball in her mouth was starting to give him nausea. Honestly, how did foxes find themselves wanting the little traps? He couldn't even imagine having to set aside time for something so dependent and small. Thank deities she was here to take it, even if potentially this was her fault.

Clearly hers, all hers. He wasn't taking any responsibility for this.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:53 am
Natalie snorted at the 'daeva, a glint of amusement in her eyes. 'Say it any louder if you could, jackass.'

"Right, I'm off then. Thank you for the shelter and..." She nodded to the BCR clumsily, cocking a smile at his look of momentary disgust. Scratch the plan to visit her brother; she had to go home immediately. Oh, deities, what would Chronos say? He had kids of his own, by accident, even. He should understand. Maybe he'd have some tips for her.

She offered an awkward smile at the lumbering 'daeva before her, delicately lifting her tail as she padded to the exit. She'd need to etch the route back to this cave in her mind, just in case. Hopefully, if she did end up returning here, it wouldn't be during a dark and storming night. She was pretty much done with that adventure in her life.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out