Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
2018 - Another Year of Our Lives That Belongs to Him Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PurpleAngel2God

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:33 pm
SolaceSerenitySerendipity
PurpleAngel2God
Please pray for the hurt I just received. My best friend and sister in Christ was told a lie about me and instead of asking whether it was true or to, she believed it and then reprimanded me and hurt me deeply. We have been friends for over ten years and she knows me well enough to know I would never do what she was told I did. So pray that I get over this deep hurt and that I can and will forgive her. But I do not know what is going to happen to our friendship. If she chooses to believe this person, she may never trust me or want to be best friends again. Thank you crying crying

I prayed for you and your friend... may God restore and strengthen your friendship

thank you so very much  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:55 am
PurpleAngel2God
PurpleAngel2God
Please pray for the hurt I just received. My best friend and sister in Christ was told a lie about me and instead of asking whether it was true or to, she believed it and then reprimanded me and hurt me deeply. We have been friends for over ten years and she knows me well enough to know I would never do what she was told I did. So pray that I get over this deep hurt and that I can and will forgive her. But I do not know what is going to happen to our friendship. If she chooses to believe this person, she may never trust me or want to be best friends again. Thank you crying crying

I prayed for you and your friend... may God restore and strengthen your friendship

thank you so very much

you are most welcome... I am glad to pray  

Gracious Flatterer

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff