Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Knightfall ( Cassie / Shaheen )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:46 pm
Clop. Clop. Clop. The Haunted House was eerily silent, the echoes of Cassie's boots reverberating and echoing through the halls and back into her ears. Tendaji was summoned and ready, the steel coil of rope wound tightly in Cassie's hand, the nervous tick of stroking the barbed edges soothing Cassie and feeding Tendaji's need for power. Yes, pet, you need this. You need me.

Cassie had never been a huge fan of the Haunted House, nor fighting on the front lines, but a girl had to do what a girl had to do. It was only on days like today that she was thankful to have Tendaji by her side.

"Okay, Ten-ten, it's been an hour and I haven't seen anything. I think we can portal home now..."

seussi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:05 pm
The house that somehow straddled both the human world and that of Halloween was not particularly a favourite "haunt" (har har) of Shaheen's, not with with it's incessant fog and whispers that clung to and scraped against the edge of her consciousness, but it was at least good for one thing, more often than not.

It was a place where she could hunt down those who scorned her kind, and leave them torn apart, eviscerated, their desperate pleas choked off by their own blood. And was their ever such a sweeter scene?

No. Never.

And thus, the war horseman, chieftain of her people, a queen among peasants by her own self proclaimed standard, found herself in those eerie and hallowed halls, with wisps of fog coursing from her wings to mingle with that all around her, the rustle of soft feathers that brushed against the walls, the soft fall of bare feet on wood, the whispers that only she could hear...

She was humming a disjointed tune when she emerged from a roiling, billowing, surge of fog that had rolled through the hallway, eyes a golden glow in their pits of darkness.

"Hello, little one." She smirked, the sound of her strange little song cutting off quite abruptly when she spoke, "I hope you were not intending to leave?"

Carhop Cavalier

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:43 pm
Stand your ground, coward. Tendaji's voice overpowered Cassie's thoughts, drowning them and making the girl freeze with pendant in hand, wide brown eyes staring at the beast that had just rolled out from the fog. Cassie hadn't heard of this Horseman, but her presence alone screamed of power, brute strength, and disjointedness. The fog that billowed around her was Insanity; Cassie had read all about it in the files. Her clenched body stayed tense, but the hand fell of her pendant. Maybe she could tackle this Horseman, if she just distracted her enough, and then she could escape.

Stupid. Attack, kill, win. feed.

"H-hello, miss." Grip tightened on her weapon, Cassie's heart began to soar into her throat. "I just wanted to go..." Oh, what was the word? What was the damned word? Think, Cassandra, don't be such a space case. Think think think!

"Home, I was just going home."

Seussi

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces