Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[Mob battle] Tzei + Jesse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Steal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:02 pm
Jesse watched as Tzei attacked from a seated position, and he should have been fighting back but he found himself laughing softly at the sight. It was a bad time to laugh, but he couldn't help it.

He sobered right up as the bat smucked him in the gut knocking him down as well. "Ooof.." He grunted and and landed beside the female hunter, and grinned weakly at her. "Well that was stupid of me." He chuckled and tried to help her up. His gut hurt but he was still amused. "Uh, well it seems this thing is more than I expected." The pumpkin must have been something to take her down. This bat was a jerk though.

hp: 17
Damage: 0
Mob HP: 5

pyrogoth

PyroGoth rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:09 pm
"Woah! Buddy. You okay? I, uh, can't really give you first aid, so be careful. Just lemme take the hit if it comes at you again. Speaking of..."

She pats him on the shoulder, then uses said shoulder as a kind of crutch to help her stand up. Giving the short little creature a dirty look, she just kind of...hurls the whip at it. It has the decency to at least look annoyed.

"God. This ******** just won't go down, eh? Just die already!"

Damage: 2
Mob HP: 3

Steal

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Steal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:46 pm
Jesse was shocked, the darned thing seemed to be able to guess they move they were going to make. Tzei hit it, but when he attacked the bat actually grabbed his lasso and pulled him off his feet. "Gufff-" The air was knocked out of him and he had to shake his head to clear it.

"The heck. it seemed like a push over.." He gasped when he got his wind back.
This was a bad sign, if they didn't take it out soon, it would take them out.

hp:12
damage 0
Mob 3

Pyrogoth

PyroGoth rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:17 am
"This is somehow even worse than the Pumpkin."

She winces at the bat creature actually performs a pretty impressive counterattack. "Oh boy, you okay there? If we get back in one piece, I'll treat you to something. Whatever you want. I, uh, didn't know they were that good at fighting. Maybe it's just this one--"

Her conversation is cut off by another mean-spirited swipe at her legs. Falling, again, why is it always the legs, she grips the end of her whip and just kind of whacks it in the head, getting more and more frustrated. On the plus side, it looks like it's getting equally tired.

"Die! Die! Or temporarily die! Whatever, just die!"

Steal

HP: 10
Dmg: 2
Mob HP: 1  

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Steal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:27 am
Jesse felt so weak after this battle. The bat finally fell thanks to their team work. If it hadn't been for Tzei being there to help and work with him, they would have fell he was sure.

He stumbled over and put his hand down gently on her shoulder. "Ugh, that was a nightmare." He offered to help Tzei to her feet, looking her over. She would need a bit of fixing up, then again so would he. He was riddled with cuts and bruises.

"I think we need to get out of here before that thing respawns." He didn't want to deal with this thing again. He was sure he was going to have to at some point, he was going to have to deal with a lot of bad things soon enough.

HP: 7
Damage: 6  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:07 pm
Steal
wrapped!! If u wanna rp with Tzei again totally lemme know ovo

"GUHH. I'm with you there, buddy. Let's get outta here."

Leaning against him for support, she grips her pendant. As they portal out, she thinks again about how nice it is to have someone watching her back.

"Hey, uh, after we get fixed up, wanna go grab something to eat? Wanna take an off day? We could use some time off the island, hmm?"  

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out