{PRP}I sprained a wing! {Ashlyn x Jynnat} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:50 am
"Good, I am glad to hear you both will work on this together. Trust me, I do not take pleasure in scolding, but your first Threadfall is right around the corner. I do not want any of you to die during it, not if I can help it. So we may be tough, but it is because all of you have the potential to be valuable members of the Weyr. To do that, you have to be alive,"she explained.

magnadearel
Believe this was before the blooding lol

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:15 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Lol yes it was!

Jynnat gave a shrug. She didn't hold it against Ashlyn for preforming her job. The pair perked up at the mention of their first Threadfall. They had been practicing and practicing. Jynnat thought Begath had gotten pretty good with his flame. The only way to test it would be to go up against the real stuff though.

I am looking forward to sho... I mean doing my best Jynnatmine. She glanced at the blue from the corner of her eye. Uh-hu. She could tell he was plotting something. Forewarned was forearmed. She'd keep a tight rein on her dragon during that time. Her attention turned back to the weyrlingmaster. "Yes ma'am. Thank you for your help. Send me my duties when you have them figured out."

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 am
"I will be sure to do that, once I talk to Master V'mel and see if there might be any additional punishment he would like carried out. He might be or may have me decide, we shall see. For now, you two need to take it easy, need you in your best shape come your blooding. Trust me, it won't be easy,"Ashlyn told the pair.

Hopefully they will rise to the occasion, Mine. I know you never like when we lose Weyrlings during these months,Gyafrith spoke to his bonded, wrapping her up in affection.

magnadearel
Thought so lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:51 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Fin?

The thought of the extra chores didn't make her squirm nearly so much as the event called 'the blooding'. Jynnat figured it wouldn't have been called that without good reason. A reason she'd rather not find out. She liked their hides right where they were. She tried to suppress the chill that ran up her spine.

Begath felt something, and crooned reassuring at his rider. It didn't have much meaning to him except that he'd get to go up and fight thread and show the weyr how awesome he and his rider were. Jynnat gave another bow then went to lean against her blue and mull over her thoughts.

magnadearel

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces