Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:16 pm
Hi! I can be a very slow writer, but I am trying to get back in here and flesh out my characters some more. Please don't hesitate to poke me here or on Discord. I'd like to get some writings with you alllllll. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:48 pm
High Reaches

G'ran and brown Elzebuth
Recently graduated and placed into Tsunami Wing! I'm looking especially for RP with other wingriders + NPC Tarot babs, but open to everything! G'ran's more comfortable in his own skin at the moment, due in no little part to Elzebuth's... everything.

Iathe (candidate) - Profile
Two clutches? TWO CLUTCHES?! Iathe is silently working herself into a frenzy while trying not to get her hopes up at this time. Always game for friends and potentially enemies! She can be abrasive/in your face enough that people who don't take things so seriously could easily get annoyed with her.

K'lar and blue Mnereth - Profile
Currently AFK in my head due to thoughts of another bluerider... Can be used for Searches, if needed!

Dynzrak (candidate) - Profile
An arrogant, cocky boy. You need an enemy? Dynzrak is your dude. You need an outgoing, kind of jerkish friend? Dynzrak is also your dude. You'll definitely have fun with him at your side, but that doesn't mean his idea of fun is always nice...

Phryana (candidate) - Profile
Pretty brand new to the Weyr, Phryana is looking for allies of influence. Secretly, she's not as interested in finding a dragon as she is sticking around the Weyr to keep on surviving. I'm also game for her being icy and unpleasant to people!

Dehka (candidate) - Profile
A shy, but sweet kid, Dehka is finally of age to become a candidate. He is both overwhelmingly excited and nervous both! He's a big nerd when it comes to dragonriders, and secretly is attempting to memorize every single member of High Reaches (good luck, kid). He is the foster child of N'ori of bronze Meigth, and has one... very aggressive foster brother. Looking for friends and other people to be excited with! If you're a dragonrider, I'm sure he's secretly a fan and will watch you from a safe distance with starry eyes.  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:12 pm
Western

Alya of White Baihath - Profile
Hi, have you met her cute lifemate? Because oh my gosh, Baihath is the cutest thing ever. Alya is fun, flirty girl who's always looking for more friends, and Baihath is always looking for people to play with and love on!

Lauthisen (candidate) - Profile
This boy is... here. And needs help! And friends! I DON'T KNOW HIT ME UP. He's a dumb loner.

Aerden (candidate) - Profile
A gentle giant. Okay, so he's not really that tall, but he's a broad, thick boy! Aerden spends his free time aiding Masterhealer Veena who has become something of a second mother to him. Aerden takes his role as a Candidate very seriously, and wants nothing more than to become a dragonrider to protect people. He can be socially awkward, but he has a good heart and is extremely loyal. Definitely someone you want watching your back!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:08 pm
Misc

I will fill this in later. gonk

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:44 pm
Tentatively open!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:34 pm
Hmmm... After some pondering and debating on if it would even be a reasonable idea, I can offer up this guy for G'ran and Elzebuth. ^^ Rizdax's a bit prickly and still more than a little traumatized, so depending on what happened it could go either way in regards to interaction. But it could be interesting if you want! He'd also get along well with Iathe if she's bossy, a lot of the girls he knows are. lol  

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:33 am
*scoops up everyone hi* emotion_kirakira

At HR, I have Sylfie in need of friends, for G'ran and/or Iathe. And at Western, Rio and Akaris! (And anyone else in that journal if you like them~)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:48 pm
Hattaki

Absolutely! Elzebuth will see if he can't woo him to come fuss over him, and then G'ran will be like what are you doing you dratted dragon--oh....

Meepfur

Oh my gosh HNNN I want all the things... I'd kind of love Sylfie and Iathe to meet, since Sylfie would... not be what Iathe expected of a goldrider! And more Alya with your kids, plz plz plz, she can mope all over Rio especially...  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:10 pm
Hi, hello, I'm back. I'm slow as heck currently, but really looking for candidate RP! Whether with other candidates, Weyrfolk, riders, whatever! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:17 pm
listen i am slow but here is ur notification that im also happy to let dehka and orri be friends offscreen bc nerds gotta nerd and im also slow okay <3 dm talking about what they do is fine w me

Tsunake

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas