Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Struggling christian

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jesus saves
  +1
View Results

User 32423819

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:59 am
Hey, I decided to join. Hopefully we can bring others to God. I'll admit though: I am a struggling christian. When I try to walk the straight path, I fall off and make mistakes. I have been looking into going back to church.I would like it if others said a prayer for me, thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:46 am
I struggle too. It's just part of the journey, don't be hard on yourself. I have some vices that are constantly throwing a wrench into my walk with God. But, my belief is: Any movement forward is progress. One step, one half a step, an inch..any movement forward.

And I would always recommend getting into church. The people you surround yourself with is absolutely pivotal. If you want to work with computers, surround yourself with computer geeks. If you want to be a chef, surround yourself with other chefs. And if you wish to walk with God, surround yourself with a church family. I love my church family, they help and support me so much. I don't know what I'd do without them.

I wish you the best! God bless!
3nodding  

GenevieveGautierII

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:59 pm
It's great seeing you here! I feel God is pleased that you're trying to grow closer to him. ^_^  
The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games