Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
Black Butler sequel(boys don't worry, see?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Honiker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:19 pm
Sebastion is dead and Phantomhive is a lunatic, running an organization he has no understanding of, believing he can keep the most deadly demon alive under his own orders,
he's gone insane, after his deal with Sebastion, or that Alucard killed Sebastion, and a ringu is a kind of trap of vicious killers and monsters, even those with a human soul that cannot be, eliminated, fully,
It's called Hellsing, I'm not kidding

He has a friend in there Phantomhive would be trying to kill for keeping a dangerous servant because he's a 'monster' if he didn't call her "Police Girl" because she thinks, well she's police, police are already servants, and they're not Fun, or What?

See also, Hugh Jackman's Van Helsing
followed by Lords of Shadow, Castlevania (it's a sequel about Gabirel, Dracula)
and you'd know
"Why would I not ensure," says Hellsing, Alucard, "that they Always, call my name?"

Do you know any anime about Dracula? And like, examples of Shonen winning forever?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:58 pm
Honiker
Sebastion is dead and Phantomhive is a lunatic, running an organization he has no understanding of, believing he can keep the most deadly demon alive under his own orders,
he's gone insane, after his deal with Sebastion, or that Alucard killed Sebastion, and a ringu is a kind of trap of vicious killers and monsters, even those with a human soul that cannot be, eliminated, fully,
It's called Hellsing, I'm not kidding

He has a friend in there Phantomhive would be trying to kill for keeping a dangerous servant because he's a 'monster' if he didn't call her "Police Girl" because she thinks, well she's police, police are already servants, and they're not Fun, or What?

See also, Hugh Jackman's Van Helsing
followed by Lords of Shadow, Castlevania (it's a sequel about Gabirel, Dracula)
and you'd know
"Why would I not ensure," says Hellsing, Alucard, "that they Always, call my name?"

Do you know any anime about Dracula? And like, examples of Shonen winning forever?

??? is ths fan fiction or a review?

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

if this is a review please do warn for spoilers....  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Honiker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:46 pm
you came to poliece, and not conversate, no way, you're unreal

I'm completely out of here, you're a robot
when inhuman, the word meant