Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Shining Stars and Steaming Cups (Lyria; T'rel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LyriaSilverfrost

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:06 pm
Shining Stars and Steaming Cups
Lyria and T'rel
User Image

The one thing that could be counted on beyond all else in the Weyr was supervision. There was never a time when one would find themselves without company, or at the least, the imminent danger of it. Slipping out after curfew was strictly prohibited and all the more difficult to get away with - the Dragons on Watch were never keen on letting anyone get away with anything. The precious few hours between sunset and curfew were cherished beyond measure for someone who on some days yearned for darkness enveloped by a multitude of uncountable stars stretching high above.
Tonight was one such night that Lyria found herself unable to slip away into that somnolent peace.

The day's lessons passed with their usual swiftness, and the evening found her embroiled in the task of assisting with the processing of the more recently harvested herbs brought to the Weyr. After getting a nameless pollen in her eye that had caused it to swell, she'd made all due urgency to get it flushed and handled.. which had, in turn, taken up another of her dearest hours. By the time the diminutive young woman had found herself fit and ready again, she was agitated, hungry, and all around disgruntled with scant little time to really enjoy the stars. Tromping leather-soled feet on the grounds of the bowl, she made her way through likely all she would see of nighttime that evening, heading for the lower caverns to n** a meatroll or two from her missed supper. Strange how on one's lowest days, it seemed to take forever for any smiling faces to appear to actually brighten them up.

Thaliawen
it begins

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:15 pm
T'rel was having trouble sleeping. Thread had troubled him more than he'd expected. His mother had gotten injured, and her dragon was still with healers. Tyalith had gotten injured--and Mishaath, and while he was worried about his family, Tyila was the top of the list. She had been on the forefront of his mind when he'd first heard that Thread was going to fall.

Tyila was always his first thought.

He headed to the kitchens, hoping for a mug of klah, and maybe something sweet. Hopefully Owara would be there.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

LyriaSilverfrost

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:11 pm
But the individual that T'rel hoped to find was not his first encounter.
A girl well past her awkward prepubescence had a moment perfectly suited to that time period as she collided with an object very solid and full of life - a person. T'rel. In her hurry and preoccupation, Lyria did not even notice his presence in the kitchens, and so when she whipped around from her standing position to move hastily in a different direction--probably aiming for one of the storage nooks nearby--what she met was not open air, but the side of the unsuspecting fellow.
A startled exclamation saw her leaping back with her hands bunched up at her mouth, eyes of palest blue open wide as if she didn't quite believe her own clumsiness. She was usually so observant..
"Oh, sands, when did you get there?! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you at all, there was just.. open space and I thought I'd just come from that direction, and then there you were, and..."
She trailed off as she realized she was rambling. To soothe her frazzles, she took a deep breath and raked a hand through her hair with an awkward titter.
"Are you alright?"

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:17 pm
Oh. T’rel hadn’t seen the girl, and here she was apologizing to him! “Shards, I’m sorry,” he began, wringing his hands. He’d been focused on what he’d say to Owara, thinking about Tyila...

And here the girl was acting like she was at fault. He shook his head. “It’s fine,” he said, waving a dismissive hand. “I was headed to the kitchens, would you like to come? We could get some klah or something.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces