Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Club Brimstone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:23 pm
Wolfe Garm

Kam said nothing at first, simply gave a groan as they helped him to his feet and supported him on the way to the door. But he had to pause there and turned back to look at Blade, "Cousin... I release you from my claim to you... And for what it's worth... i apologize for giving you to Gurzil... I had no idea he'd go as far as he did..." he said simply then let them help him out the door and to the healer.

Blade heard him and it snapped something inside her head, making her drop in the corner and put a hand to her head with a groan. Her eyes were closed as she tried to deal with her head spinning in reaction.

Since he'd had her, Tenran had been able to get alot of her scarring healed, but some of it was being resistant. Particularly where Gurzil had carved odd runes into her skin that were somehow tied to her control over her temper.

At one point, she'd had supreme control over her temper and had become a phenomenal fighter because of it. Now... It was as if Gurzil had somehow stripped that control away from her. And from time to time, she heard the orders from her 'training' that wanted her to kill her brother. Gurzil had also managed to block the twin-bond to the point that she was effectively dead to him.

After a few moments, she lowered her hand and looked up at Tenran with a frown then looked around the room, ignoring the blood from where she'd attacked Kam. She'd finally understood where4 she was and that Tenran effectively owned her, but it still took her a few moments to remember it when moments like this happened.

After another moment, her frown cleared and looked back up at him as she slowly realized part of what Kam had done, "He neutralized a couple of G-" she had trouble saying Gurzil's name, likely part of another spell, "He neutralized a couple of his spells... They were attached to my connection to Kam..." she said softly.

She was slowly coming back to herself but it was an uphill battle for her. Samirra had helped alot initially by pulling her human mind out of hiding. Tenran had spent the rest of the time healing her and working at pulling the rest of her out. She was still a work in progress, but she was making progress...

While Kam was getting taken to his room, someone was sent off for the healer and the floor manager. The main one helping him to his room felt that it would be easiest to have them come to him while he was getting healed then cleaned up. Just made more sense.

As he got to his room, he dropped onto the bed on his back with a groan. While Blade hadn't killed him, she'd still caused alot of damage to him. But he knew he'd have to let her attack him first in order to release her. Especially when he'd seen the spell-runes Gurzil had used on her, recognizing the ones connected to him. He knew he'd be able to neutralize them if he released her from his familial obligation.

She was still covered under the family contract, but Kam effectively cancelled his own obligations to her and freed her from him. In essence, he could no longer make any decisions for her.

He ignored the servant fussing around the room, laying out clothes and getting ready to clean his bed after he was finished bleeding on it. Instead, he waited for the healer who would rant at him over getting sliced up this badly.

It had been worth it, though...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:39 pm
Red Gypsy

Tenran watched with interest and listened intently his eyes focused on her as she spoke, as he sat there he considered the issue as it was and eventually shrugged “well my dear we’ll just have to work on the rest as time goes on, little point dwelling on enchantments that are presently engraved” he stood up and stepped over to blade and sat down next to her placing a gentle hand on her shoulder “besides there is little the Lord of Lust can’t handle, but as you are present might I suggest some extra curricular activity to help you through the worst of it until we can sit down again and break a few of the seals on you” Tenran smiled.

The Healer came in not to long after Kam had hit the bed and just gasped as she saw his poor state of being and rushed over to him “you idiot, you know this kind of damage could kill you” she sighed as she got him on his back before she straddled him on the bed and placing her hands on his chest as she closed her eyes. Immediately her hands glowed slightly as she channeled healing magic into him closing up the wounds and restoring his energy, the damage was extensive and would require plenty of energy just to restore his body back to full strength again.

While she worked on Kam the manager came in and just sighed “is that necessary?” the Healer shook her head her eyes still closed “of course, only way to heal this extensive damage” the manager sighed as she nodded and simply walked over to a chair and sat down crossing her legs and arms. The Manager wore a fine suit as was required while working in the club and her days were always busy, so she was rather stuck wearing a suit most days, her suit being a black with dark grey stripes going vertically across the entire suit.

Once the Healer was done she nearly collapsed on top of Kam but was caught by the staff who were there and helped her off of Kam and out of the room the manager just shook her head as she sat there “you know that was reckless” she stood up and walked over to the bed and just looked at Kam before she continued “I’m Laura Iosa the manager of the club, we’ve got a lot of work to do getting you ready for the event at the Lords manor, so when you’re quite through with laying there we need you cleaned and dressed quickly” The Manager tapped her foot lightly before she turned around and returned to the seat to wait for Kam to get ready with the assistance of the staff members before she would continue preparing him for the event.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:27 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade looked up at Tenran for a moment, very little expression on her face, "Which activity would you choose?" she asked him softly, still not sure what to do in moments like this. All she knew now was her rage and anger. Love and desire were pretty foreign to her at this point. He was having to teach her those all over again.

"And how far are you willing to go to keep me here," she added, knowing that he'd understand what she meant. She wasn't talking about here at the club. She was asking him how far he'd be willing to go to keep her alive...

Kam gave a groan as he sat up, his body aching and nearly vibrating with pain. The Healer hadn't been gentle in her healing this time and he was feeling the pain of it. He looked at the manager and gave her one of his cocky grins, "I'll get cleaned up soon enough... And yes, it was necessary... As bad as I am, I would have never condemned my cousin to that. I'm not soft, mind you. But that was..." he gave a shrug of one shoulder and left it at that.

He got to his feet and finished stripping down, noting where he was healed, where he wasn't healed, and where he was still scarred from Luna's attack on him. Of course, he wasn't shy...

He simply gave another shrug and staggered into the bathroom to shower before he put on the clothes laid out for him.

Meanwhile, Griz pulled up on his motorcycle and got off it then headed for the door. The bouncers tried to stop him, claiming he wasn't dressed right. Well, they let him in the door anyway...

He moved inside with his coat flaring around him, pausing a few steps inside to let his eyes adjust as he looked around. A couple of the other bouncers started forward then recognized him and backed off to leave him be. He finally approached one of the bars and held up two fingers, getting a double of bourbon. The instant action marked him as someone they all knew very well. So it wasn't much of a surprise when one of the higher staff approached him with a welcome smile, "Good to see you again, Man... Here to see the boss?" he was asked simply.

Griz just gave a nod and a smile, "Yeah. I got one of his invitations and wanted to talk to him about that. And another piece between us. He busy?" he returned.

"Yeah, he's a bit busy right now but I'll let him know you're here. Go ahead and relax down here. I'll send someone for you when he's ready for you," came the answer. Hands were shaken and the staff member left to head into the back.

Griz turned back to the bar, putting one boot on the foot-bar as he started nursing his bourbon...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:56 pm
Wolfe Garm

Griz kept nursing his bourbon slowly until it was gone. These days, this was the only place to get quality alcohol. Well, as far as he knew. There might have been a few other places that still had some, but he knew about this one.

He finished off his glass and left it on the bar as he turned around to assess the place. They were open, but this was the quiet time for the club. Things wouldn't really start happening here until after nightfall. He should know. He'd worked here before he'd gone to Egan's pack. And he'd earned his place as head bouncer while he'd been here. Only the new ones would be stupid enough to mess with him.

A little like one of the idiots on the door. Thankfully, the idiot's partner had been smarter and had kept Griz from killing him on the spot. As it was, the idiot had managed to learn some manners.

Now, though...

He gave a sigh as he looked around and noticed the female at one of the other bars, certainly not dressed to fit in. And she was openly armed. He guessed she'd managed to convince the idiot on the door to let her in.

Well... Not his job anymore...

He turned as he caught sight of Garos approaching him and gave him a simple nod, "Garos... Boss still busy?" he asked simply.

The demon gave him a nod and a hint of a smile, "Yes. He's dealing with a new acquisition that is needing more attention than normal. Is there anything I can help with?" he explained without explaining anything. Something Griz was used to.

The bear gave a simple nod, "Alright... Egan okayed me coming to the party. But I'll be without a date. And mention that I'll need another contract, if he has someone available. If not, I'll deal with it," he explained, gaining a surprisingly sympathetic nod from Tenran's personal butler.

"Of course. I'm certain that he'll see to everything and contact you when he's free. Otherwise, we will gladly see you at the party," Garos said simply then considered and offered a genuine small smile, "Oh yes... And thank you for not killing the doorman... Good help is becoming hard to come by these days..." he added.

Griz gave an amused snort, "Replace him on the door. He's an embarrassment where he's at. I'll talk to Egan about employing some of the pack here if it'll help keep idiots like that off the payroll. Last thing Tenran needs is for that idiot to insult one of the Council. Tenran would never hear the end of it and we both know it. For now, I'd suggest either Barsha or Nashran on the door. Neither of them would have ever let in someone armed nor would they have insulted me. For now, I think I should get back to the pack house and take on some of the paperwork for Egan. He needs the break with Wind bringing in the new cubs," he offered then patted Garos on the shoulder briefly and started to leave but paused and turned back after only a couple of steps, "Oh yeah... We now have a Gamma that no one is going to want to mess with. You and the boss might want to pass that on to anyone that might not want to wind up as barbeque... When it comes to his mate, he's even more short tempered than Egan is with Wind..." he added, knowing that the butler would get the point. And the joke...

With that, he headed on outside to his bike, silently admiring it for a moment and noting where he needed to do more work on it. Thankfully, his father still sent him fuel for it.

He finally straddled it and started it up, closing his brown eyes as it roared to life under him. Yeah, it needed a couple of minor tweaks to the engine, but it was otherwise perfect. He moved it back a bit then made his turn and headed back in the direction of the base and home.

While he really didn't want to go back there just yet because he was going to be sleeping alone again... It was home... And he'd promised to help Egan...

Garow watched the bear leave and shook his head, thinking that it was a shame his female had left him. He finally gave the changes consideration and put them into effect, changing the bouncers on the door then headed up to take notes for Tenran to look over when he was finished with Blade.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash