Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:30 am
Trudging along the hallways, two unopened bottles of wine under one arm, the other bottle opened and mostly drained completely, Al'ndru had no idea where he was going. He was sure he was heading towards his own weyr, he knew the way and didn't think his feet would carry him anywhere different then that.

All the while the man was fighting his thoughts. Images flashed in his mind of soft flesh, the sensuous curve of a neck to shoulders that he wanted to kiss, arms wrapping around a waist pulling the woman closer. A hand moving up, tangling itself in with the lovely dark tendrils of her long dark hair. Deep in the recesses of his non-flight lust filled brain Al'ndru was glad the images had turned from Olliah to Seikih, but he was determined to keep it that way, just images.

It seemed his body and lust filled mind had other plans.

Lost in thought, finishing the first bottle and putting it on the ground, Al'ndru moved to a door of a weyr that he knew belonged to Seikih. He had never visited it before but he knew where many of the riders in his wing stayed, just in case something was needed of him.

Adjusting the two wine bottles under his arm, as if they were an offering to the young woman, Al'ndru let his left hand raise to rap on the door and then, he waited...as the rest of his mind caught up with his body.

What am I doing here? The response from his body was obvious but Al'ndru wasn't going to let that happen. Seikih was not suffering from flight lust herself, if anything were to happen between the two of them it would be with her choosing to, there was no way he was going to try and force or bully her into it. Though he was sure the woman could punch him and take him down if she wanted to. This is insane...I should just leave. He was about to take this action when he saw the door opening and he was frozen in his tracks.

What do I do now?

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
An Al'ndru bearing wine and a befuddled flight lusty brain! At least if Alucarth loses he can go snuffle up with Kath if she allows.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:04 pm
BastetAmun

Seikih could remember Kath's last flight still, rather vividly at that, so for her, having heard another Greenflight was going on....well, she was hardly surprised. It was a pleasant little distraction for Kath, who was on her ledge 'singing' to herself as she watched the flight from their weyr. It was something the small, starry creature had loved to do for quite some time, and her Rider was taking the time to work on some new star charts. They made quite the pair sometimes, the imperious little Green and her far-too-calm beloved other half. It was the knock that startled the girl from her reverie, gently setting the charts on her bed before moving to answer. Seeing Al'ndru was a surprise, "Al'ndru." Her hair was loose, cascading to her knees in a sweep of wavy black, those gray eyes confused at both his state and the wine, "....You seem to be having a rough go of this flight." It was idle notice, something for her to focus on so that she didn't have to think about what else he might be here for...yet.

"Kath was telling me Yours was in the sky. Figured he might be. That green is a lovely specimen. I was just doing some charts. Please come in."  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:08 pm
He was half hoping that Seikih wasn't here, that she had gone to the dinning hall like the rest of the Wing after their drill. Why he had thought that even after he had seen the door open, he didn't know. Clearly his mind was more befuddled then he had thought.

Coming face to face with Seikih didn't really help the thoughts going through his flight-lust addled brain either. As his eyes took her in, the images where there again, his hands running over her skin lightly, tangling up in her long hair as he pulled her head back and kissed her deeply. The dark tendrils of hair sprawled out on the bed as she lay there beneath him, as he leaned down and...

A hand rose to his face, covering his eyes as he listened to her speak. He had never been affected in this way before, at least not since Alucarth's first few chases. "Yeah....for some reason its worse then normal..." There was a pause, as he kept his eyes hidden.

"I meant to go back to my own weyr...but it seems I found my way here." His hand finally moved away from his eyes, looking at her again, the images still playing out in his mind, circumventing reality as he did his best to keep his voice steady and even. "You...you can send me away. We both know what ended up bringing me here, and I don't want to make you uncomfortable Seikih." There was a wry smile this time. "It's been a while since I've met a young woman like you, beautiful, sweet and yet no nonsense as well." The smile melted into a frown. "I just can't seem to get you out of my sharding head."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 4:22 pm
BastetAmun

He almost refused to look at her, his eyes hidden and down. How strange it was, realizing why he was actually here. Her face flushed, and slowly, she opened the door further, "Come in." It was firm, short. No nonsense, as she herself always was. If he was plagued by Greenflight lust and she was the object...well. The girl would be lying if she said Al'ndru didn't fascinate her. He and his Bronze had captured their attention from early on. Tipping her head at his comment, she had to smile, "I'm not good at playing stupid, or being quiet. I'm sharp and intent, but that's what Starcraft taught me. Be alert, be ready." He couldn't get her out of his head? That was a new one....

A soft flush colored a pretty, pale face, her eyes turning aside as Kath trilled her approval, eyes whirling purple as she tucked her head in to greet the Rider, "Kath says Hello...and that....we should remedy the situation."  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:40 pm
Once invited in, Al'ndru moved towards one of the tables and set down the two unopened bottle of wine, careful to make sure not to mess up any of her work. He couldn't help but smile as he heard her words, and he nodded his head.

He was turning around when Kath trilled a greeting to him, her head reaching in to look at him. He smiled at the green, noting that her eyes were whirling purple. He was going to comment on that but then Seikih was speaking to him again and he turned his attention towards her. There was a flush on her cheeks, and she wasn't looking at him, even as she spoke, almost hesitantly.

Al'ndru's eyes turned to look at Kath before he moved and closed the distance between he and Seikih. Lord knew he wanted to follow that advice, remedy the situation to get his sharding head back on straight, but he knew deep down that it wouldn't fix it, it wouldn't get thoughts of her out of his mind.

"Seikih..." His voice was deeper as he spoke her name, enjoying the sound of it on his tongue. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable." The gap between them was closed, his right hand reached up to place against her cheek, his thumb moving gently over her skin. "You can stop me at any time." The words were breathed softly as he leaned in towards her, his lips brushing against hers before he captured them in a kiss.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:17 pm
BastetAmun

Seikih had been about to turn to get the wine, wanting nothing more than a drink right now with how anxious she was...and then there was a body near hers, a hand across her cheek as she looked up at him. It surprised her to be kissed, and while she wasn't at all a virgin to these sorts of things? This made her far more nervous than she ever had been about a flight, about the lust that was thrumming through her. Quivering in his arms, her own grip moved to wrap around his neck, mouth pressing back to his in careful wonder. Yes, she loved the way he held her, his larger form against hers, and Kath was only pushing the lust her Rider felt. Yes. She wanted Hers to find love in the arms of this Bronzerider...Just as she wanted a large, metallic wing over her green hide...  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:14 pm
The fact she didn't pull away from the kiss or even slap him for even acting this way towards her. It helped to spur him on, knowing that she was receptive to his advances.

Feeling her arms around his neck, Al'ndru wrapped his left arm around her waist making sure she was held as tightly against him as she could, his right hand still on her cheek. Deepening the kiss, moving them closer towards where her bed was, Al'ndru moved his hand from her cheek, running it through her hair before moving to place it on her lower back.

Faranth knew...the bronzerider needed this....

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:07 pm
BastetAmun

Seikih let it happen, falling back on the bed and pressing in to him as she enjoyed the touch of him. His body was warm, his hands skilled, and his mouth on hers was more than welcome. It was why she sank so willingly in to it, as Kath enjoyed her own night, amused by all of it. Finally, her beloved was so happy, was delighted to have a body of her own to press up against. It was about time that Seikih let herself find enjoyment in something that was not a Goldflight. It was the croons of the Green that eventually pulled her down in to sleep, the girl snuggling in to Al'ndru as she sighed happily. Yes....This was good.

The next morning, as sunlight filtered in to her weyr, she simply pressed closer to the man, amazed by how happy she felt. Her long hair was tangled, and she would need to brush it out carefully soon, but why would she want to get out of bed. Slowly, she moved up to kiss his ear, before letting her own rest on his chest as she listened to the thrum of his heart, "That was....different."  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:20 pm
Sunlight filtering into the weyr would normally have made Al'ndru groan and roll back over, burrowing his head underneath the furs. He would have done that now except there was a body against his that stopped that from happening.

The memory of last night was delicious and Al'ndru knew he hadn't truly enjoyed himself in such away in quite a long time. Gold Flights and Green flights that Alucarth took part in always found the man with a partner but this was a bit different, and he was pleased with it.

Feeling lips press against his ear gently, Al'ndru opened his eyes, turning to look down at Seikih as she laid her head on his chest. A soft smile crossed his lips as he lifted a hand, running it through her hair. "Yes but it certainly is a good different, at least to me." He quirked an eyebrow some, watching her as he continued to run his hand through her hair. "I hope you feel the same." Faranth...why did he feel like some teenage boy again....

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:51 pm
BastetAmun

Shards and shells, this was what it would be like in her dreams, in the arm of a man that was making sure she was as happy as she felt. Slipping to let her mouth brush his, the girl was happy to let herself come face-to-face with him, "More than amazing....I...i've never really slept with anyone in a flight that wasn't mine, or a gold, so....it was new. But you're new." He was so different to the others, different in the way that her heart raced faster every time he was close to her. "You make me feel so...excited." So happy. Sitting up slowly, she noticed a Green head in the weyr, watching them with whirling purple-blue eyes, Oh, most beautiful rider mine, and lovely Al'ndru, the two of you seem so contented. I would wish for it to stay this way~  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:04 pm
Her choice of words made the bronzerider smirk some, enjoying the feel of her lips brushing against his. He didn't let her get away with just that though, he pulled her back down to him, pressing his lips against hers once she had finished talking. Al'ndru released her afterwards, still watching her with a content smile on his lips.

"I've certainly been unable to get your out of my own head." His eyes followed her as she sat up, glancing at her long hair as it cascaded down her back. "I certainly understand the exciting feeling you are mentioning." When was the last time he had felt like this? Even with his daughters mother he had never felt anything like this at all.

Kath's words had him turn to look at her as he sat up, smiling and winking at the green as he moved behind Seikih some, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her back to his chest, burying his head into his hair. "I will admit Kath must know something. I haven't felt this content waking up after a flight in such a long time."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff