Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:21 pm
User Image

It wasn't a place he was familiar with but he'd been on a route he had thought he had been on before but it was clear to him that he was a little misplaced. Currently he was trying to figure out the right way back to his home pride but had gotten turned around at one point or another and was quite certain he was lost.

Would he admit that?

Probably not. The place smelled of foreign lions so he knew it was a pride's lands he was upon, whether or not they were friendly was a different matter all together.

Twisting his lips a little he wondered if he should be worried, he'd heard horror stories of some places and hoped this wasn't a place he had to be concerned about.

Kasai Loki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:30 pm
AstoriaFallen

It seemed a rather drab day. The mornings were filled with training, the afternoons and evenings the Mpigani would spread out and do other pride duties. Impisi found herself lounging about. She figured, she was one of Dastan's 'picks' therefore she could get away with a bit more than the normal lion. Tycho too, if the lion decided to do more in his life other than being a strong individual.

Impisi sighed. She wished they were still traveling. Life was always on the edge then. But no, Dastan decided to have their group settle. It worked out well for the lighter colored male, he ended up becoming mates to the Queen that ruled the land. Impisi knew a secret though, something she would keep quiet until it became a need to know. Right now, no one needed to know.

Her beady eyes scanned the area, spotting a foreign lion enter their territory. Oh-ho-ho. What do we have here?

The wolf like female stretched, slinking over to the intruder with narrowed eyes. "I wouldn't go much further if I were you. You are unknown to our lands. Choose your words wisely. Are you friend, or are you foe?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:06 pm
KasaiLoki

Pausing in his tracks, green gaze fell upon the earthen colored female. "Considering I will no harm to you or these lands, friend." Deep voice seemed to dance through the air as he remained in a neutral stance, but keeping himself alert.

He truly hadn't meant to trespass but that happened when you were wandering around off the beaten path. "May I ask where it is I am located?" Curious to know the name of the lands in which he had stepped.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:15 pm
AstoriaFallen

Impisi took the answer with a nod, edging closing to the male until she was standing right in front of him. While a normal lion would stay a nice distance away until they knew who they were dealing with, Impisi did not. She would get into the personal business of others, wanting to know who exactly she was dealing with.

"You are on the outskirts of the Kusini'mwezi lands." It would have been understandable that the lion didn't know he was trespassing. The lands had only recently started to thrive again. They no longer had the natural border that protected the eastern territory, which mean it easier for a lion to cross over unbeknownst. Impisi would let Dastan know that border needed to be watched more, to prevent it from happening more in the future.

"As long as you are not a threat, you will allowed to wander across." Impisi couldn't help but smirk towards the large male. "Who are you, and where do you hail from?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:07 pm
KasaiLoki

She wasn't afraid to get close it seemed and that was fine with him. Holding his ground he looked her over briefly and smiled, her boldness was refreshing. The almost demanding questions had him raise an eyebrow.

"I assure you, I am no threat." Small bow of his head as he spoke.

"Adonias, I'm from the Koti Kaikille. It's..... different from most places."

Looking at her with a cocked head, "What may I call you?"

Tail flicked behind him as he couldn't help but admire her soft earthen shades.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:20 pm
AstoriaFallen

The Koti Kaikille? The pride name had never crossed her mind. She nodded towards the other, agreeing at the moment he was no threat. Didn't matter if he was, Impisi was a trained warrior, and she could take him on if she had too.

"Adonias. Seems like an interesting name. Then again, you come from a pride I have not heard of, so perhaps it is normal for you." Impisi was a bit clip with her tone, but when you were always around a dumb brute like Tycho, you had to be short.

A smirk placed on her maw as she got a little closer to Adonias. "You maybe call me Impisi," she stated, a hint of something hidden in her voice. What was she playing at?

She circled the male, as if inspecting him. "Is there a reason you are here? Or are you lost?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:21 pm
KasaiLoki

The way she moved was fascinating, like she was ready to pounce at any given moment. It was intimidating to say the least, but in a good way. While he wasn't much of a fighter, it didn't mean he didn't know a thing or two about those that were trained for it. Given the status he held within his pride he doubted he'd ever fight unless pushed to it.

"You're name is just as unique, Impisi." Though he'd heard some very strange names indeed from many places, but her name was pleasant on the tongue, and not one he'd heard of before. It would be easy for him to remember given these points.

"I happen to be lost, as embarrassing of a fact as that is." Doubting that was something anyone admitted to often he had no shame in telling the female that he was turned around. She might help him, or she might not.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:31 am
AstoriaFallen

Impisi's smirked widened as Adonias said that he was lost.

The lioness made a tsking sound with her tongue, shaking her head. "Lost? Oh dear, that just won't do now will it." She chuckled softly, closing the gap between her and the other. "I can help you get back to the borders if you like," her eyes glinted a bit mischievously at the comment though. "For a price, that is."

The female stood in front of the male, close enough to invade his personal space. Her tail flicked lazily behind her as she watched his reaction. She wouldn't tell the male the 'cost' just yet.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:36 pm
KasaiLoki

He couldn't help but think this female was coming onto him ever so slightly, as a male that hadn't ever really been a ladies lion this was sorta overwhelming but he did his best to play cool, gulping he wondered what the price would be. He had nothing to give her really, though she was being awfully flirtatious so perhaps it had something to do with -oh. Maybe that was what it was.

"I'm sure I can do my best to accommodate a price, if you but tell me what it is and I will do my best to follow through." Oh lord what was he getting himself into with her.

"I don't have to head back just yet or anything, unless I'm un-welcomed, then the quicker the better I'd think." Giving a nervous chuckle he waited to see what this price was going to cost him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:45 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Don't worry. You won't be so unwelcomed. I am sure we can come to an agreement of payment quite easily." Impisi purred, stepping towards the male, closing any gap between them. She rubbed her body over the male's side as she walked past him, expecting him to follow.

"Dilly dally too much, and other's will see you as a threat. So...you might want to stay close." Impisi said with a smirk. "We have all the time in the world." She glanced up and down the male lion approvingly before chuckling to herself. She didn't think a male daft enough to ignore any advances she may have established.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:07 pm
So his suspicions were correct, if he was being honest it was now or never with him so he figured what the harm would be if he obliged to her request.

"I'll stick close to you," Giving a sly grin, "Don't worry about that." And he followed along after her.  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games