[prp] n o m g (orri & falienn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:42 pm
To say being a part of a Gold flight rather than reading about it was a different beast altogether was like saying Thread was just a quirky phenomena of Pern's. Orri was, to put it simply, unprepared. One minute he was studiously practicing a new therapy technique involving a poultice of herbs and salt, and then next he was lightheaded and in need. Pants need. Who could have guessed you could think with your pants so much?

He had figured out somewhere along the line that a gold was flying somewhere nearby, but that really didn't seem to matter. A lot of things suddenly didn't, beyond finding someone and--well, he didn't know. (Yes he did, but that was just scandalous to think about let alone put into words. His body certainly seemed to anyway.)

And next the boy knew, he was waking into warmth. And soreness. It didn't quite hit Orri at first until, upon stretching his arms, he fell back partially against another body. Oh. Oh. OH. A small squeak escaped him as he ducked back under the sheets and hoped to Faranth he didn't just wake up the stranger, flushing as he tried to recollect what had happened. And then try to throw it all in the garbage.

ShinosBee
o/

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:38 pm
Falienn had gone to bed with no clearer answers about his future at the Weyr than he'd had before. His plan had been to mope in his cot for a while, and then just...figure it out in the morning. It was, after all, his last real day to think about it. But then, oh, then! Blessed relief from thought or anything but passion! He'd been prowling out of the barracks before the first bronze had even leapt skyward in chase. Goldlust was far, far stronger than the greenflights he'd experienced, and he was swept up in the tide without question. This, this was his element, he felt, as he closed on an all-too-willing partner, pinioning the other candidate between himself and...a wall? A desk? He couldn't remember through the haze, but what'd come next had been one of the headiest rushes of exultation and relief he could remember.

He'd been jostled from his lazy drowsing by the sudden shift of the (a quick peek as the poor sod flailed, now...) boy beside him, and he fought to hide his smirk at the squeak. And failed. One bright blue eye winked open, to peer, half-lidded, at the now-sheet-covered lump that was his current bedmate. Honestly, if nothing else, candidacy had offered him quite the string of lovers in the last months...Maybe that'd be just enough reason to stay? Not to mention that obviously a gold had just ridden. The next clutch wouldn't be far off now. Was it a sign? Maybe, maybe not. In the moment his focus was on something well more interesting.

"Why're you hiding?" His voice was husky from sleep, lingering feelings, and the simply inability to come any smoother nowadays. He'd noticed that his scarf had fallen off at some point, but he was too well-sated to let the open sight of his scarred neck put him off his game. He clearly had the upper hand here, and he'd always gotten a bit of a kick out of how shy some lovers became the morning after. "Come now. Not as if I've not seen much more than your face now...right?" He rolled onto his stomach, propping his head up with one hand, and letting the other trail lightly over Orri's sheet-covered head. "Or maybe this is the first time anyone's gotten to see, hmm?" He tugged the sheet lightly up—who's weyr even was this? He didn't recognize it...but they definitely were not in the barracks now.

medigel

ShinosBee

Nerd

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:01 am
Oh Faranth.

The sheet was tugged tighter over his head. "I-I'm perfectly fine here," Orri said in diplomatic tones, as if his voice wasn't an octave higher and ready to crack. "It's cozy." Yes, under the blanket he didn't have to see the result of last night, or how quickly his belief in his own willpower had shattered. And how nice and mindless it had all felt.

As the other's hand gently slid over him and through the cover, he coughed and tried to regain his dignity. What was left of it. "Ah. Um. I won't lie: that was a first." Orri was slowly getting the memories back and blushed even more; whoever his partner was, he clearly had known what he was doing. "First Gold flight, I mean," he quickly clarified, because it wasn't a lie either. It just conveniently obscured the virginity part too. "Hearing about it...doesn't do it justice."

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:21 pm
Ohhh, precious darling thing, wasn't he? Because Falienn had remembered enough now to fill in some gaps. A certain face, certain expressions, the fumbling, the blushing...well. It was always a special thing to be anyone's first...gold-flight partner. If that was how...Orri? He thought he recalled the name to the fellow's face. How Orri wanted to play it, that was fine. He could play. Even if he was grinning ear to ear outside of the sheets.

"Cozy, huh? Well, I'm surprised you're looking for warmth after all the heat of yesterday." A long, smug pause. "...What with the heatwave and all, I mean. The height of summer's scorching even in the mountains, isn't it?" His nostrils flared to hide a laugh. This was too fun! That trailing hand returned, sliding down this time, finding a hip and feather-light tracing the edge of it. "Nothing to worry about though. A flight like that'll mean plenty of eggs. You want to impress, I'm sure...so why not relax? It's a good morning. You've got eggs in your future, and a good night well spent in your past. What's to hide from, now, Orri?" He purred, scooting a bit closer, debating on pulling the covers up over his own head just to surprise the other boy.

medigel

ShinosBee

Nerd

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:37 pm
He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly several times. Not that the air under the sheets was helping. Or that touch. Why, Orri was quite sure he was being toyed with now! But he was an adult, and Well Aware Of Things, thank you kindly! And adults didn’t hide, so...

Letting the sheet fall past his face, he began to fix his hair like all was fine, his cheeks weren’t pink, and he wasn’t the least bit sore. “Yes, well, have you seen my glasses?” Orri asked, squinting at—Falienn. At least, he was sure that was the name. It’d be embarrassing to forget. He turned his head and looked over the side of the bed. “Oh, never mind, found them...”

Thick spectacles on, he sat up proper and began to look for his clothes, still conveniently avoiding the other’s eyes. “I’m excited for eggs, you’re right,” he said, sounding more chipper at the prospect. “Aren’t you? I mean, with two flights, we’re all guaranteed a dragon, aren’t we? That’s at least thirty eggs!”

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:28 pm
Well look at the brave fellow go now. Falienn had the sense to hide his chuckles behind his teeth, lips pressed together just a bit more firmly in that smug smile. Orri really wasn't Falienn's usual type at all—he'd rather the bolder partners—but he wasn't complaining. He ceased his wandering touch when at last the other fellow sat up, already babbling and reaching for his glasses. Would that he could summon such enthusiasm himself...would it be too much to tug the wool up off the lad's eyes?

"Thirty's not so many," He shrugged a shoulder languidly, hand rising to comb stray strands of his dark hair back and out of his face. Despite all his recent decision making he still wasn't...quite thrilled at the prospect of future hatching eggs. Resigned, more like. The hand that'd risen to his hair trailed down, lightly fingering the jagged edge where smooth skin met gnarled scar tissue below his chin. Nimble fingers traced the edge of it, until...oh. His pensive expression shifted to a smoldering one again as his thumb brushed against a patch of skin with an all-too-familiar tenderness. He couldn't see the patch without a mirror, of course, but he had no doubt there was a dark, blatant hickey there. It was always the shy, retiring ones, the, the nerds, wasn't it?

"Tell you what, lover," And his purr was just convincing enough to hint at the teasing joke behind the claim of the other man as lover, "When the day comes, you come find me, and I'll let you stand in front of me and get the better view of them all, shall I?"

medigel

ShinosBee

Nerd

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:02 am
Orri wished he could stop blushing, but it was starting to tinge his ears. He held onto his dignity with the fierceness of a blooding gold nonetheless.

"I'll be happy to stand with you there," he said, and it was earnest. Beyond this...embarrassing way of meeting, Falienn didn't seem so bad. Maybe a bit too casual about his candidacy, but Orri supposed not everyone had his fervor for the prospect. And that was fine! Maybe he could be the guide here, whereas Falienn had led them in bed. Tit for tat. Sort of.

"S'more than the twenty-ish we usually get," he went on with a tiny shrug. "There's a good chance. Gotta be positive, y'know?"

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:12 pm
Orri was...precious. If Falienn had stumbled over him a turn prior, he would have felt entirely too chuffed by how keen the little blushing guy was. Eager for the eggs, eager to be friendly and of use, eager eager eager. It was so hard to betray that pure willing friendliness...he'd leave off, for now, Falienn decided. He'd play nice. And soon the eggs would come and hatch and then Orri'd see the truth of the violence on the sands for himself, and spare Falienn the burden of being the cause of the loss of that youthful verve, that zest for his future.

Plus it was just so...nice...to hear someone genuinely happy at the idea of being around him come hatching day. "Sounds good. I imagine it'll be crowded but...I don't quite think I could manage to lose you in the crowd." He probably could...but he'd decided in the moment to not try to do so. Orri was harmless, and it might be nice to be near that level of excitement. Maybe even infectious. Probably not...but maybe.

And Falienn caught himself smiling just a bit at the thought of seeing that wide-eyed face go even wider-eyed should he be lucky enough to impress.

medigel

ShinosBee

Nerd

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:10 pm
"I'm not the tallest, you probably could," Orri said jokingly, pushing his glasses up. Some of the other candidates at High Reaches were, like, monsters in height or muscle. Or both. Orri had more mass than a typical bookworm, a side effect of working with his mother as a masseuse, but he still felt like a wimp compared to some of them.

(Then again, a bronze had told him he could massage him anytime at the previous hatching's party! That had to mean something, right?)

"How long've you been here for anyway, Falienn?" he asked, finally able to look at him without blushing. There was the scar to consider, among....other things. "I missed the last clutching myself, but Dad's a bronzerider, so I sorta know some people."

ShinosBee

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff