Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP]Catching a Wild Breeze(Kahina&D'cimus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:45 pm
Being outside of the weyr at night wasn't unusual for D'cimus, he normally liked to take some time at night for a walk, or a quick flight, to clear his mind from the days events. He wasn't the smartest guy, didn't come up with plans to manipulate anyone, nor did he have any ambition to climb the ladder higher, even if he could. So it was easy enough for him to do something so simple and relaxing.

The storm hadn't been something he had expected but he enjoyed the rain, feeling it against his skin. It was just as calming as a nice cool breeze was as well. It helped that Amroth also enjoyed the rain, the blue dragon moving through the sky, cutting through the sheets of rain. D'cimus had stopped on his walk to turn his gaze upwards, watching Amroth move through the air, until the blue suddenly paused, his attention held somewhere else.

And then a flash of lightning illuminated the sky and the bodies of dragons chasing after a golden hide. D'cimus saw the procession and didn't fight the feeling that suddenly hit him. The flight lust wasn't anything new to the large man, his blue liked to chase after just about any pretty hide no matter the color.

The fact he had been so accepting D'cimus woke up easily the next morning. He was back in his weyr, but he was well aware that he wasn't alone. He could remember running into someone outside. He had caught her, quite literally, the seven foot tall man had picked her up and carried her back to his weyr. Images of last night flashed through his mind as he wondered who he had managed to catch. Searching through those memories he couldn't pinpoint the exact features.

A grunt escaped him as he sat himself up in bed, eyes opening and turning to look down at the woman beside him. She was certainly beautiful, but not anyone he recognized. He furrowed his brow continued to try and think through everyone he knew, there was also a good chance he knew her but didn't remember. He wasn't that great with putting faces with names, after all.

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:39 pm
What a night! Now, Kahina and Ysalth were not at all the type to be tied down to one place, but give her a chance to tangle with a man literally big and strong enough to pin her, and hooo boy. You were speaking her language. Of course, she'd not expected to be caught out when of all things, a wild gold took flight. She'd ever been an indulgent thing, and Ysalth herself rose easily four times a turn...but it was vastly different when it was a gold powering through the sky, radiating lust like the sun did warmth. Of course, she'd been so rent to realize that she had no partner...when one had literally run right up on her! In the heat of the moment she'd not bothered to even really look at him. She'd thrown herself at him as much as he'd reached out to grab her, and the fact that he'd been hell-bent on taking her off somewhere before really ripping into each other had been so frustrating!

Now, coming slowly to waking in a bed of furs, dry, out of the rain, and so very sated...maybe it'd been worth it. She'd all but wound herself about one of his pillows, pale brown hair tousled and unbound from the twist-up she'd worn the day before. She was so at peace in his bed you'd almost think that he was the stranger there. That was something she didn't usually do—stay the full night. Not stay and sleep, at least.

She wriggled when he sat up, his movement making some of the bundling blankets fall away. Of course, it was plenty warm, mid-summer and all that, but the change in temperature was enough to rouse her slightly. In a languid movement she drew one of her legs along his, curling just a bit tighter around the pillow, and then releasing it with a coy yawn, hidden by the back of a hand. "Mmm...wasn't sure if it was a rider that'd caught me last night," She murmured, blinking slowly up at him, "Or a dragon, taking me for a ride like that."

BastetAmun

ShinosBee

Nerd

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:40 pm
The feel of the small body curling up closer to him, a leg placed over his own made D'cimus turn his head down to look at her. He had not truly gotten a look at her last night when they had run into one another in the rain and with flight lust clouding his mind. She was certainly a sight for sore eyes and last night had even been a help. It had been too long since he lost himself in the heat of a flight, waking up to one as pretty as her was well worth it.

Her words made a deep chuckle rumble in his chest as he reached a hand up and scratched at his scarred cheek. "With the flight going on above us, I'd say more of a dragon had a hold of you." He couldn't help the deep rumble of his coarse voice as he spoke, eyes still watching her over. "Though I must admit the fact I was able to catch the breeze itself amazes me." The fact the woman he was laying with was a free spirit was not hard to miss.

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:00 pm
Ohoho! This one had a gilded tongue for sure! And one she'd not mind catching with her own, perhaps...! The woman grinned up at him, no trace of shyness even in her state of undress. "Gold flights, huh? Faranth...only thing that'd make me want to trade my Ysalth for one." She felt the green rumble from wherever she was—the woman shushed her fondly in her mind, laughing away. As if she'd ever trade her perfect green for a big fussy gold! No, no thank you. She was quite happy with her life, quite happy with her morning as it was!

She burrowed just a bit closer to the man, tucking against his side for warmth, eyes dancing with mirth as she gazed unwaveringly up at him. "Thousands will be asking after your secrets now. What fantastical net must you have used indeed to snare a breeze?" Her lips puckered, restraining a beaming smile, which turned into an unexpected yawn a moment later. "Well, oh mighty breeze-snatcher? I take it this is High Reaches, right? At least I think that's the Weyr I was near last night..." She honestly remembered it in such scattered flashes that if she'd woken up at Landing she wouldn't have been fully shocked.

BastetAmun

ShinosBee

Nerd

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas