Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

"fire is purity, it shows us our true selves ..."

nodding to Lucky, Mick just smiled at his mother's words "oh they'll love that ... don't worry mom, we'll be there soon ... promise. Though just to be sure can you bring our swim suits with you so we can change? The way things are looking, we might forget to stop by the hotel once Neel finds out" he said with a kind chuckle "tell dad not to torch the place" he said before closing the phone and his smile dropped and gripped onto it "we'll be home soon ... and barbeque anyone in the way" he said darkly then turned to Odelia for a moment "I've heard of stranger things, getting strength from alcohol might not be so far fetched ... i think you, Master Mokarov and Master Merlin might get along well, though Mokarov more because of the drinking"

"... i can show you you're true self too"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:25 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia nodded towards them,"The sooner we are out of this cave the better", she agreed full heartily as they began to follow the cat, rounding a corner odelia stopped to rest her hand on the cave away having felt something in her foot,"D*mn pebbles..", she grumbled when a pair of cat like eyes a chesire grin began to slowly appear on the wall,"Hello..", it began to speak spooked odelia looked up shouted and then tumbled backwards throwing her shoe at the cat,"Rude...", said the mouth as a head of a woman with green eyes and hair appeared to float before the group before her body slowly began to come into focus,"I don't throw shoes at you..", she sniffled as her head began to twirl into the hair in a clock-like manner; Odelia by this point was grabbing a rock ready to slam it into the strange woman's body like trying to squish a bug on the wall;

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mick can hear Natsu shouted, "Mick!" he shouted like he was offended. Lucy sighed on the phone, "I swear Neel needs his education, but we will see you guys at Ryuzetsu Island, bye," she sounded worried if Neel ended up like Natsu, but her tone changed as she said farewell and hang up.
Mitsuki's ears picked up and she track the voice's location and see the woman with green eyes. She find her weird, "Umm who are you?" she asked her as Miguel vanished. Lucky flew right back and landed on Mitsuki's head, "Phew! Good news, I found few shortcuts and found the exit, the Messenger is waiting for us outside. We also have bad news," he announced before he looked at Mick and Igneel as he looked dead tired. Mitsuki glanced up, and hear something that will make Dragon Lord and Dragon really sick, "The exit is the elevator, I'm afraid dragon size won't fit outside of it."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky Natsu Lucy

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:56 am

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

"fire is purity, it shows us our true selves ..."

Mick was startled by the appearence of the green haired woman but Igneel got in the way of Odelia "to act without knowledge, is to act as an animal ... not even dragons are so savage, be calm until you know this ... person to be friend or foe" he said lowly to the pirate as Mick still wondered where she came from "are you a wizard?" he asked but then saw Lucky come back and instantly; Mick, Azazel, and Igneel all looked green with there cheeks puffed out at the mention of transportation "you sure- *hurg* -i cannot just go outside and ... *urp* just fly to it?" Igneel said obviously very queasy as Mick whimpered nodding

"... i can show you you're true self too"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:07 pm
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

User Image
Elizabeth Otissa Underland

I am wonderland.....

Lizzy began to looked about the group as the woman with white hair who threw a shoe at her began to proceed to nearly throw a rock at her,"Darling that is nothing more than a pebble honestly", said LIzzy sipping her tea as she stirred her spoon in her teacup while her body finally began to assemble and come in clear her head popped back onto her body and her cat like eyes seemed to smile as well as her chesire grin,"To answer your question", said LIzzy pointing her spoon to MItisuki,"I am Elizabeth Otissa Underland.. or LIzzy", she scratched her head in thought,"Well.. I suppose that is a proper friendly name don't you think?", she blinked slowly as the pirate woman began to speak,"What do ya mean don't throw the d*mn rock at her? Don't ya be seeing her head floating about in all place?!!?", she demands putting the rock down next ot her she began to argue with Igneel,"I don't be know what your used to but that won't be any kind of normal!", said Odelia angrily before she realized that the cat had come back by this point and was telling them that they were going to have to go into the elevator which made all the dragons feel a sense of Nausea as Odelia gave them a puzzling look with her arms crossed,"What be the matter with this lot?", she asked Mitisuki as Lizzy popped off her hat and pulled out a small figurine it was of a white rabbit,"We do need abit of friends here don't we?!", said lizzy as she sat the little figurine on the ground her eyes turned from green to a bright blue as if flashing while staring at it and then like a pop of magic with smoke and a few sparks the white rabbit stood before them a small little fellow with a waist coat and watch as he adjusted his glasses on his small rabbit like face,"Ah!?!!? Where am I!!", it said frantically hopping about as it turned to see Elizabeth,"You again! I thought we got rid of you!", said the rabbit rather frantically,"What do you want I'll be late!!", the rabbit began to hop around the group as Elizabeth's eyes followed it like a cat watching a mouse but she remained silent only watching with intense glowing eyes,"I told ya she be a witch!!", said Odelia shoving her finger in Lizzy's direction,"Look she be summoning a strange rabbit!!";  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

"Judge of the width outside of elevator, it's too narrow for larger dragon," Lucky replied to Igneel, he sighed, "Looks like you three have to get on and endure it once we reach there," he replied. Mitsuki looked at the woman named Elizabeth or she rather be called Lizzy, she tilting her head, "I'm highly doubt this is magic," she replied to Mick, "My name is Mitsuki Kokoromi, and this is Odelia Hopkins and Lucky-kun," she replied to Lizzy with polite manner. She looked at Odelia when she asked about Dragneels, "It's their side effect when it comes to dragons, any teleportations are mentioned or if they ride one, they get motion sickness. Only Sky Dragon can cure their motion sickness temporary, unlike mine," she explains to her about dragon traits and their side effects. Lucky looked at Mitsuki in confusion, "What do you mean?" he asked her. Right before Mitsuki explain about her white and green magic, the the flash of light zoom towards her, only to impact her assassin's gauntlet, knocking the jade stone out, Lucky fell off and right before them was the set of armor standing there. Lucky jaw dropped, "What the HECK!?" he shouted as his eyes bugged out. Mitsuki was shock beneath her helmet, then she looked at water reflection, she only sees herself in armor. She has no words, or rather speechless before she picked up the jade stone, but it suddenly vanished. She looked at everyone, "Simon-kun and his mom might questioning me, but it feels lighter," she spoken out and feels her armor lighter and do some reflexes, so it won't be bothersome. Lucky didn't have any words, until Odelia shouted about the witch and summoning a rabbit. He looked at her and Lizzy, he looked defeated and feared the worse, "I'm afraid you might become insane if you met Ms Nashi and Mr Neel's summoning Celestial Spirits, Ms Odelia."

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky Natsu Lucy

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:22 pm
User Image
The Fire Dragon King

User Image

True Form

"Speak of your future and it shall become your will to live. ..."

all three of the dragons were on the floor shaking from the memtion of transport and slowly got up "Miss Odelia-" Igneel said before dry heaving slightly but composed himself "magic is something you're going to have to get used to ... especially when you witness my true form" he said with a smirk under his mask as Mick just sighed sickly "ugg ... lets just get this over with before i puke ..." he said as Azazel nodded pitifully

"...Can humans exceed Dragons or is it just an empty dream?"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:52 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia looked at Igneel who seemed to be smirking talking about his true form,"What be that? dancing about with your @#%$ hanging about?", she asked him smirking as she crossed her arms,"I be seeing alot of older men such as your self that be convey true forms always infront of a lady such as me self", she said watching as the rabbit jumped back at the sight of the armor,"Oh dear...," it said frantically feeling itsefl shiver while lizzy knelt down to pet it behind the ears,"What a terrifying thing..",[/color] it replied before looking at her,"Now what do you want you! I wish to return to wonderland this very instance!", demanded the rabbit tapping its foot a portal appeared but before it could hop into the small hole lizzy picked its wiggling body up,"Now now", said lizzy her Cheshire like grin appear again,"We can't have you wondering off now darling.. why don't you help this lot out hmm?", she turned to them all as she said,"You darlings would like to get out of here yes?", she said smiling with a big grin,"Why don't you take this portal?", she picked up the hole on the ground as if it was a flat disk and threw it onto the ceiling,"You can leave here without having to use the elevator thingy", her eyes twinkled; The rabbit began to shout in frustration,"you can't do that it will not lead to wonder- AAAAHHHHH", said the rabbit as she let go of it and as if it were a suction the rabbit began to be sucked up into the hole on the ceiling instead of falling up he was falling down! Odelia's jaw dropped, as lizzy snickered standing there with a fluffy cat tail poking out from behind her dress,"Demon!! I knew you be something!!", said odelia rushing forward with her arms outstretched but when she got closer to Lizzy she to got sucked up into the hole and she began to shout,"WHAATTTSS GGOOOOOINNNNGGG ONNNNNN", inside of the hole odelia turned herself around it was like going down the rabbit hole in wonderland but didn't she just go through the ceiling? There was human things everywhere and at one point she was just standing there with the rabbit franticaly fussing next to her,"This be your fault", she glared at it crossing her arms;

MIkuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

Mitsuki stood there like an idiot to watch the rabbit made the portal appear, then Lizzy suggested to use it to get out of Ashen Caven. She thought of it underneath her armor, but she wasn't sure where they will ended up, "Lucky-kun, besides the teleportation, where is Garuda-sama waiting for us at?" she asked him to make sure, she knew one place besides Home Base, "Well the area she's waiting for us looks large labyrinth, and a lot of white architectures. It appears we are in underground," Lucky described the architectures, to him it looks labyrinth. Mitsuki remembered that area, "Oh my gosh, that means we are in underneath Cathedral of the Sacred Blood," she replied as she remembered the area very well. Unfortunately Odelia fell in the rabbit hole in much of their shock, "What's her problem?" he asked as Mitsuki sweat dropped from side of her head before her new armor vanished and leaves the light infuse with her assassin's gauntlet, "She haven't gotten used to magic because she is a pirate," she replied about Odelia never get use to magical. She looked at the hole from Lizzy created, then she looked at Lizzy doubtfully, "Are you sure it will take us to Cathedral of the Sacred Blood? Odelia-san and I were chased by Mido and his experiments, and I highly doubt they will either kill them or send Dragneels to human shelter," she asked her and glanced at Dragneels because who knows what Hunters in Black will do to them under Mido's order. Lucky looked up the hole and find it funny to watch both Odelia and White Rabbit fall endlessly. Mitsuki knew Odelia better, she never get use to magic and did promise to keep the magic minium around her, so she looked at Lizzy, "Could you please free her from falling before she will go crazy."

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky Natsu Lucy

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:01 pm
User Image
The Fire Dragon King

User Image

True Form

"Speak of your future and it shall become your will to live. ..."

even though Igneel was slightly miffed at Odelia (Mick's eyes nearly burst out of his skull at her language, the dragon sighed and cracked his neck "i'll get her" he said as he made his wings shoot out from his back and jumped down the hole plummeting down towards Odelia and grabbed her arms before extending his wings out and started flapping to keep them hovering and looked down at her "you believe i'm a dragon now?" he said then looked down the hole and looked up and down "strange ... there seems to be no light on either way ... well, we were heading down after going up ... so down we go" he said before smirking "i would advise you ... to not let go" he said as he dived downwards flapping his wings as he did

Mick continued to look up at the hole then at Azazel who hopped off him and grew to the size of a small horse as Azazel promptly got on then looked to Lizzy "if you were lying ... i'll find a way to come back, find you, and cook you like a smoked fish" he said as Azazel moved upwards and dived down the hole

"...Can humans exceed Dragons or is it just an empty dream?"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:30 am
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

User Image
Elizabeth Otissa Underland

I am wonderland.....

Lizzy found herself watching as one by one they all began to enter the hole in the ceiling except Mitisuki,"If you wish to find what you do seek then look above and take a peek", her body turned toward her smiling as it began to fade,"I think... you will find my darling.. that if you believe enough you can find such interesting things..."; The lizzy's body disappeared as she dissolved before her very eyes; Meanwhile in the hole Odelia looked up as someone grabbed her jaw dropping as Igneel snatched her up showing her the wings for more she just passed out at the sight because her brain couldn't function anymore and at this point the rabbit was fussing,"Ah!! da*n that woman.. she has fumbled me into another area.. now how will I return to my precious wonderland?", upon this they were reaching the end in which the rabbit hopped out of the hole at the end of the tunnel;
[exit]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

Mitsuki and Lucky looked at Lizzy, after Igneel, Mick, Azazel, and unconscious Odelia dive through the hole. They find her weird, although Mitsuki wonder if Lizzy has a connection with The Wonderland. She will figure it out about her later, so she jump in the hole with Lucky, who accidently fall and face plant against her bust.

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky Natsu Lucy

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100