The bulk of a bronze dragon cut easily through the air, Ddraigth flying back into High Reaches after popping in from between. The bronze pair was returning from a hold, sent to pick up a report about Threadfall. There, Ddraigth had gotten a little distracted with a couple of teenagers, though no of them seemed to have what the dragon thought a candidate needed and the pair had left empty handed, aside from the reports.

Dr'stan was prepared to be back in his weyr, to look over the reports and write up his own conclusion and then hand that over to Z'tir in the morning, but Ddraigth had very different plans. As the pair had begun to circle the weyr and descend, as the storm grew around them, the thundering sounds of wings came to their ears. The bronze lifted his head, watching as a golden hide flew through the air. He recognized his mother, Rhanth, instantly and let out a great bellow, just as the lust flecked into his eyes, as well as crash over Dr'stan.

Doubled over at the feeling, Dr'stan didn't pay any attention to where Ddraigth was going. Didn't recognize the weyr he was dropped off on. The bronze was shifting, snapping at the man as he tried to slip out of his straps, receiving a shove and falling off the bronze, right onto his backside. Ddraigth didn't wait for his straps to be removed, taking off into the air to join the flight. The bronze knew his mother would chose her current mate, but it did not mean he could not join the chase, nor could he show off how much he had grown, to her.

With the bronze gone in the air, Dr'stan was left on the ledge, still sitting upon the ground, before he turned to his knees, hands on the ground to help push him up. Ah, but there was someone else here, another dragon whose hide he knew quite well. The realization made the man lift his head, still there on his hands and knees, to see an angel.

"Aniela..." The words left his lips as he breathed them, feeling the lust clawing at his mind, wanting to push through. Every emotion he felt towards this woman was bubbling and wanting to burst forth. He didn't even care that he probably looked foolish to her, there upon his hands and knees right in front of her.

Pushing himself up, finally, to stand on his own feet, Dr'stan tried to run a hand through his hair, though it did not do anything to help how flustered and disheveled he looked. She would be feeling the same things he did, right? The lust from a Gold Flight? Now was the perfect time to explore his feelings for her more, like Ddraigth always pushed him to do.

In a swift movement, Dr'stan had closed the distance between them, his arms wrapping around her to pull her against his chest, his lips crashing down upon hers.

---------------------------------------------------

Dr'stanmine! The voice echoed in his head as the sun shown through, shinning onto his face. Wake up, I am glad you enjoyed yourself, finally, for a night. But you need to get out here and removed the remains of my straps. The remains of your straps? The man sat up slowly, slipping out of the bed just as slowly as not to disturb Aneila any. Pulling on pants, Dr'stan moved to the door of the weyr. Yes, mine. I got annoyed with them last night, after the flight and tried to remove them on my own.

The sight before him was one Dr'stan should have expected, especially with his headstrong and brash dragon, who felt he deserved every praise he ever got. A strap upon his leg, that he could reach, had been torn off by teeth. It made the bronze rider sigh and lean against the wall. You couldn't have waited for me to take them off of you last night? Or at least until I woke up this morning? Why should I have to wait? Rhianth's flight ended above the weyr, it would have taken you too long to remove them.

Pushing himself off the wall, Dr'stan turned his back on the bronze, his eyes finding the bed where Aniela was. Well, then you will have to wait just a little longer, Ddraigth. There were no words, just a feeling of being appalled and then pleading towards his rider, but Dr'stan was determined to ignore it, for a couple of minutes longer at least.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-