[prp] mending (raelin/dr'cul & durgs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:44 pm
The most recent ground drill had left Saith in an embarrassing state: namely, that she had bumped into one of her siblings just a little too hard, and that her claws had caught something not long after. It was undignified how quickly the bruise around her left-side ribs and chest had turned dark and noticeable, and now on top of that, she had apparently pulled a nail out! What luck.

Careful, careful, she half-whined, half-hissed as Raelin applied the bandage. Mmph. Next thing you know, I'll come down with a wing strain and a stomach ache, followed by heat exhaustion to round things out.

"It doesn't rain, it pours," Raelin said as she worked.

But it hasn't been raining? Saith tilted her head quizzically as the redhead chuckled. And then she tensed as another twinge of pain went up her limb. I'm happy you find it all funny, but do mind yourself, please!

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:31 pm
Going through the motions of the most recent ground drill, Harneth had not expected to be run into by one of his siblings. The blue was bruised, no true harm done, though he did insist that Dr'cul look him over and apply whatever bandages or medicine was needed.

"There, you are alright Harneth." The man spoke and straightened up, the blue looking over the work his bonded had done before turning his attention to the sibling who had accidentally caused the problem.

Saith, sister, are you alright? The blue padded over to her, watching her closely and looking her over, though it was obvious that the green was in pain and had taken the brunt of it all.

Dr'cul followed after his blue watching the green pair as he neared. "Do you need any help?"

medigel

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:23 pm
Oh, good. Why not also toss being fussed over by the brother she'd run into on top of everything else? Surely that was better than her even fussier sisters! Excellent!

I'll be all right, Saith replied, voice prim from pain. Harneth didn't deserve her annoyance. She sat up straighter. Nothing some sitting around and plenty of water won't make better. Yours needn't operate on me today. She glanced at his injury. And you?

"She'll be fine," Raelin echoed her dragon as she set the bandage in place, ever the best response to any question about their health. Although since this was Dori--Dr'cul, she amended mentally--had something actually been off with Saith, she woudl have been honest. The apprentice surgeon was a familiar face not just as a candidate and junior weyrling, but as an apprentice healer prior to it all. She liked his no-nonsense approach. "Saith's a delicate little flower is all~" she added in sing-song. "I'm surprised she left a mark on yours at all."

BastetAmun

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff